Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1278 results found

1. The VOD Settings in the Creator Dashboard needs to not lie to new streamers. It clearly states that videos will be saved for 14 days, then when you notice some videos missing you are directed to a link that tells you the policy was changed to delete videos in 7 days IN 2022!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. My stream is set to English, but parameters like "Sub tier" is in Swedish by default and no way to change it.

Please add language selection for the parameters thanks! :) Other than that I enjoy the new alerts feature, especially the editor.

Admin audit: Edited paramiters to parameters for ease of search

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. As of now the only way to disable prerolls is to run three minutes of adds per hour. So viewers wont stay if a preroll comes up and leave if a 60 second add comes up every 20 minutes ( I know I do ). So maybe a 'later preroll' option that requires maybe 90 seconds of adds per hour will a 60 second preroll that will delay starting untill about 3-5 minutes of a viewer watching? So a viewer begins watching for 3-5 minutes to see if they will even stay, then a 60 second ad, then a 30…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. multiple days in a row i am leaking viewers. i have 2 devices conencted. someone else has 2 devices connected and my viewcount was flipping between 1 and 2. i am fairly sure 2 + 2 is not 1 or 2 twitch. this has been an issue for a very long time you guys have no way to report. if i use the dedicated report i get a "lol you're too dumb to know the difference between viewcount and chat list" bot response.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Twitch has some achievements for streaming but could we have some for viewers?

There could be achievements such as:

Legendary Lurker - obtained by watching (X) stream for 30 min without typing, once per stream

Chatty Champ (look I like alliteration) - Obtained by chatting (X) number of times per stream

Emote Enthusiast - Similar to the one above, but for using the streamer's emote

It could work similarly to channel points and use viewer achievements to unlock badges related to the achievement (I was inspired by the new mute/eye badges) or redeem bonuses, such as extra channel points for…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Achievements  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Previously, I was able to share my videos and playlists as reruns. However, when I wanted to use the feature again today, I saw that it was not in my panel. Some sites have shared that this feature has been removed. However, I still see some publishers using this feature. Do we have a problem or has this feature been removed? Can you inform? Or if this is a bug, what can I do to fix my problem?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Currently we receive an email that reads something akin to "This month, the magical Squirrel has bestowed unto you ...€"

I'd like to see something like this:
    T1 subs (US) - x - ..$
    T1 subs (UK) - x - .£
    exchange rate £ to $:
    T1 subs (SVK) - x - ..€
    T2 subs (SVK) - x - .€
    exchange rate € to $:
    T1 subs (CZE) - x - ...CZK
    T3 subs (CZE) - x - ..CZK
    exchange rate CZK to $:
    exchange fee - -....$
    bits - ...$
    pre-roll ads - ..$
    mid-roll ads - ..$
    Prime…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Yesterday I made $60. Now today it tells me I only made $45. Last week it did the same thing when i made $50. Said I only made $45.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Revenue  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The new category suggestions feature in the overview tab of the dashboard should have a search option along with its filter, so that streamers can easily pick out categories/games they're interested in and see the stats. As it stands, you have to rely on the feature picking the category you want to see for you, which isn't all that reliable.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. For all these years I have been a creator on Twitch. I've always wanted to question myself "Why can't I reach Twitch Partner?" and "Why was Affiliate so easy to get and Partner is so much harder?".

These are the 2 primary questions I've always wanted to seek answers to and for the primary reasons listed below:

1: The Path To Partner Numbers isn't a proper system to have in place for the current Affiliate Streamers.
    2: The Features of Squad Streaming Stream Teams should be available to Affiliates

To elaborate more on my reasons above.

1: The idea of…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Some streamers have poor volume control and continue to broadcast at a low volume.
    We would like you to analyze the volume level for them, provide them with analytical information on how quiet their broadcasts are compared to others, and suggest adjustments. This could be done after the broadcast, but could also be done in real time.

It is normal for listeners to adjust the volume on their own, but they have trouble hearing extremely low volume even when the twitch volume is set to 100.
    I do not want to increase the volume on my PC because the volume…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hello everyone! I would like to talk about Twitch's compensation system. Currently, we are compensated based on subscriptions, bits, and all that stuff, which is great. However, it would be very advantageous to implement a compensation system for affiliates and partners based on the number of views and watch time. Affiliates and partners spend many hours livestreaming on the platform, and having such a system could encourage them to produce attractive content and attract a loyal audience. By rewarding affiliates and partners based on the number of views and watch time, it would allow them to generate income to support…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Zip code in payout settings is marked as (optional), however I just had a payout fail because of a missing zip code. If missing zip code can make a payment fail, it should not be marked as (optional) and should be mandatory.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The editor role is too limited to produced content and does not currently allow to help the streamer during commercial ops when they ask to put something in the panels under the stream (or when you have to remove it). Or when you want to manage requests for "ban-list" (the feature to subscribe other streams ban-list or accept them), among other things.

It would be nice if editors could do this or create a role above editors to allow more channel management.

I am staff/assistant for streamers. Managing this kind of things is my role which I cannot do at…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Before being given moderator status - users should be given the option to accept or decline.

Moderators should also be able to remove moderator status from themselves on any channel.

Too many times new twitch streamers are throwing Mod status at everyone that walks through the door, hoping it's their new best friend.

Where are the users right to just be a viewer?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. So I was thinking to do a feature for the mature in the stream instead of in the settings. But there is an error that give people like myself where I cant disable it. It is annoying.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like the text of the alert to be broken into new lines.

I feel that setting the image to match the text is too small and detracts from the experience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Over the past few weeks I've had various viewers mention that they were surprised I was streaming on Friday, a day I normally stream and have listed on my schedule. These viewers have all said they checked the schedule and it hasn't shown a stream on Friday. I checked on my end and I have my schedule set correctly. My wife even checked on her Twitch account today and my schedule was showing her that I didn't have a stream planned despite my schedule for the channel showing I did in fact have a recurring stream on Fridays. This is…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. if the emote prefix is going to auto generated then it would be helpful if there's a guideline to the format in which it might be generated like "6 characters which will include at least first 4 letters of username" or something like that so that we can get a simple and more apt prefix. This will give smaller streamers more suitable emote names which will boost emote usage and overall improve the viewer experience and help streamers in improving their streams and in reaching the partner status. Its a win-win situation for both Twitch and its streamers.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add the option for the creator to enable or disable subscriptions when there a affiliate if the whant to some of us dont want the money because we already have a paid job and just do it for fun and only like to give there viewers a great time and give them some emotes and channel point options

as i contented twitch support on this the said its not possible
    to have one other the other option enable or disabled

sadly i have to disagree on this as a former web designer /game developer
    its not that hard to add…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here