Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1262 results found

1. I use the platform's analytics feature a lot and, I have to say, I really appreciate the quantity and quality of the data available. I regularly use this information to build my own customized monitoring dashboards, which are essential for my work as a streamer and for the channels I work on.

However, I would like to highlight one area for improvement that I believe is fundamental. As I browse through the logs and analytics provided, I notice the absence of a crucial metric: the category of the games I stream. Although the platform records which games are set up…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The "Crop to Portrait" feature for clips when using the "split" mode splits to something like a 16:9 and a ~2:3 for your two view boxes, putting the split point with the username about 2/3 up on the screen.

For creators where these box sizes aren't optimal, we should be able to slide where the split/username is and get different shapes for the top/bottom boxes.

For example, I play a lot of 4:3 games, and my camera is relatively square, so planting the username split right in the middle and having two squares to work with would make my crops…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I am not sure why but my celebration alert is not working. I did all the steps but i will get the alert but the emotes will not fall down. It show when I preview the alert but when i send the test alert the emotes wont fall down.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sometimes I want to follow someone right there and then, but I don't want an alert which will give me unwanted attention. Is it possible to allow follows but give no notification of any kind to the streamer until their stream has ended.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I do pay for Epidemic Sound and own rights to use their songs for my content. I tried to upload an alert with one of their songs (Maybe - Life of the Party) and Twitch would not let me, saying it is a copyrighted material and it is unable to upload the file. The FAQs page directed me here to submit this problem.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We have another update regarding Twitch’s Alerts. Now, you can set up integrations with Streamlabs, Throne, Crowd Control, and StreamElements, to bring select third-party events they provide to your Activity Feed to help you recognize all the additional ways your community supports your channel (such as through tipping, merch purchases, etc.).

Help highlight your community’s contributions and celebrate them all in one place, with your own flair by tapping into the customization options for your Alerts in the Creator Dashboard.

This is just the beginning! We'd love to hear what other third party streaming tools you'd like deeper Twitch integrations…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be nice if there is a possibility to add a Tip / Donation Alert function for Streamelements and not only for the Merch Stuff maybe you can add this to the Streamelements Alerts so we can make Alerts for Streamelements Tip and Donations
    thx have a nice Day

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The Disconnect Protection function does not work correctly. When the stream is interrupted and resumed, I lose the sound on the stream. And the sound of VOD is recorded perfectly. I have to interrupt the stream completely and restart it to get the sound back.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I get that the original idea of VIP badges was to recognize valuable members of a streamer's community, but the actual use of it is different in many cases and it is instead often used to give the streamer a better way to recognize users of a certain significance in chat.
    While that may often also include valuable community members, the main use is often to highlight real life friends, acquaintances, family members, other streamers, ... and more.

The problem with that is the limit of 100 VIP slots that is reached at the highest level, and while that might…

777 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I'd like to be able to temporarily pause alerts. Upon starting after paused, either the missed alerts should be queued up so they are still shown, or we should be able to play them ourselves from the dashboard (like every alert-worthy thing has an option to be played manually)

Also, the ability to skip an alert (especially when tts is on) would be great from a moderation perspective.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I propose a multi-month paid/organic sub widget! Currently in our dashboard for Partner Plus we can see there are multi-month subscriptions that are paid but no other details. The only detail we get are on our stream manager when it happens but most streamers will never remember to put that in an excel sheet. For example, we had 70 points as soon as the first of the month started for Partner Plus. Those have to be multi-month subs. However, streamers have no visibility as to how long they last. Was that a 3-month, 6-month or year sub? When do they…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. В данных браузерах twitch отказывается заходить в аккаунт! Выдаёт ошибку. Проходя на предложенную статью по решению проблемы, нахожу информацию, что версия браузера должна быть последняя, чтоб всё работало.
    Вопрос: на сколько "последней" должна быть версия браузера, если она и так последняя из существующих на данный момент(дата: 11 декабря 2023 года).
    Для справки, в пятницу Vivaldi работал исправно. Информацию о трансляции поменял исправно.
    Прошу решить проблему!!!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow streamer to cancel a stream towards a watch streak, since sometimes streams crash on open and it cancels the watch streak. I have someone who had a 15-streak and now back to 1 because I had a malfunctioning stream last night.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Recently, the alerts through Twitch's built-in function haven't been working for me when the Text to Speech feature is enabled. Once the feature is disabled, the alerts come through again. With third-party alerts, it works without any issues.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hey there! I've been using Twitch Alerts for a while. I tried to upload an image and sound file today. The audio uploaded fine, but the image file yielded the error "A file name must be included in the upload." I don't know WHY I'm getting this error, but I've never had it before.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I used to people to click on every profile in my activity feed. To see how long they've been following or subbed etc and now I can't click on any profile in my activity. Please fix this. I'm on the latest version of chrome and using the lastest of win 10

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. i made $100 a for a week straight after averaging $60 a day for the month last month. then this month starts and i drop to just $40 a day with the same viewers !! sometimes MORE viewers than i did the $100 days!! you guys make it so hard to live off of your platform. It shouldnt be this difficult when I'm in the top 0.5% of twitch for viewership... if i made money consistently id praise your platform. i can live off your platform now but its stressing me out hard core because you dont pay us properly.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. no me permite activar los bits sale "Se produjo un error al activar los Bits. Inténtalo más tarde o ponte en contacto con el servicio de asistencia."

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I have to option on my Kofi page to add an alert on Twitch but I don't see where I can place it. Would love to add it as a third-party alert for Twitch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. In some third-party tools (at least StreamElements) you can have multiple alerts that fulfill the same condition: when this happens, you are able to select a percentage value that allows a certain alert to be triggered. For example: having two follower alerts, but a percentage value of 25% for one and 75% for the other, will allow one alert to occur more than the other.

I have alerts on StreamElements that use this feature and at the moment, I cannot swap over to Twitch Alerts (despite wanting to) because it lacks the ability to do this.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?