Creators and Stream Features

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I have started a stream team. The roster of 20 lives within a discord and twitter. We also have artwork residing in our Twitch panels and social. However, we can't legitimize the linkup with one another on Twitch until one of us becomes partner or until a partner friend grants a stream team slot. It would be mega cool to make that connection and keep our community bonded on Twitch. If affiliates could even have just one open token/slot to create a team, that would rock.

69 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. [EN] An option to pin an user's chat message as a streamer's reminder. Really useful for videogames that makes us memorize hard puzzles so we could use the chat to help us save the data.

[ES] La posibilidad de fijar el mensaje de un usuario del chat como recordatorio para el streamer. Muy útil para videojuegos donde debemos memorizar puzzles complicados y el chat nos ayuda a guardar los datos.

65 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow streamer the option to donate all channel revenue (subs, cheers, sales) directly to a charity. For maximum transparency the money could go from Twitch directly to the charity, and ideally maybe Twitch would consider taking a lesser percentage so that more of the money gets to the charity?

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Could there be an implementation of notifications when threshold of $100 is reached to allow Twitch Affiliates the ability to see when / around when they would receive their sub and bit money made?

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. So in watch parties whenever you are watching an episode towards the end you have to end the watch party and pretty much start a new one to move on to the next episode. Would be nice if it had some type of auto-play next episode or allow the streamer to select the next episode in a drop box or menu without exiting out of watch party.

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the suggestion! This is another feature we’re investigating in order to make it easier for you to seamlessly host your Watch Parties. Our team is currently discussing auto-play, along with several other content controls.

6. As a lot of streamers are probably aware there are a lot of people who came by streams at the start who may have subscribed and got the founder badge but no longer show up, this means people who do still show up but missed out on the badge due to being the 11th sub etc can not have it, or if a partners channle 26th sub cannot have it.

I think the streamer having the ability to remove the founder badge from a user and have it go to the next available user would be very beneficial so they…

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. It takes so much time for the streamer to delete all unwanted clips. There are tons of clips that are taken accitentally or needlessly. It is very helpful for the streamer to allow his/her editor to do this time consuming job.

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add an option for recurring events, for example weekly shows.

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow non Partners to Squad Stream to suport growth of a beginning/small channel

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Squad Streams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. We are experimenting with a new feature that adds chat animations to Hype Train level achievements. When Hype Trains are close to reaching the next level, unlockable emotes will begin to simmer up from the community highlight at the top of chat. Viewers who contributed toward the Hype Train will receive these emotes as level milestones are achieved. When a given level reaches 100%, emotes will rain down from the Hype Train animation at the top of chat to mark the moment and add to hype in the channel. Should viewers prefer a more muted experience, they can lower the…

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In Progress  ·  7 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I have encountered issues where loyal viewers are unable to participate in a Watch Party because they are unable to view on a browser and only have access to my stream via the Twitch Mobile App. Watch Party compatibility on the Mobile App would be greatly beneficial to the viewers, and also streamers if they would be able to access and control Watch Parties via the Mobile Dashboard!

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. One of the complaints that I received during one of my recent watch party streams is that a viewers messages were never appearing in chat. This was because they did not have a valid prime subscription. My recommendation would be to treat the watch party like a subscriber only stream and/or like a VOD for the duration of the watch party and lift those restrictions when the watch party isn't happening. It would also be nice if there was something to tell them to connect their prime account or direct them on how to get prime so that they can…

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We appreciate the feedback! Our team is currently working on various designs to make it easier to onboard new Prime subscribers. Keep an eye out over the next few weeks for those new user flows!

13. Anime fans and streamers have long been waiting for the day when a streaming platform allowed this to happen, and seeing how the current partnership with Amazon with Watch Parties is doing, it might not be so far fetched after all. It would be extremely cool, if you one day partnered with Crunchyroll or Funimation for Watch Parties! It would be the coolest thing ever, especially with everyone staying home due to the Covid-19 epidemic! Imagine the viewing experience! Anime nights would finally be possible!

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out! We’ve recently made the entire Prime Video catalog available in Watch Parties, which includes thousands of movies and television shows (including lots of anime).

We are also looking into partnering with other content providers to add even more content to Watch Parties.

14. The new /raid feature is great for channel networking as hosting has always been, but both can be problematic for many viewers. It would be convenient for the User Settings page to be updated with a set of opt out settings for both raids and hosts. If a user opts out of raids, they will be considered to automatically click "Leave" at the end of any raid countdown timer. If they opt out of hosts, hosted channels will not load unless the viewer intentionally presses the "Play" button.

Raids and Hosting present problems for:

1) Temporarily AFK viewers during the…

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Twitch needs to investigate the games that their affiliate requests are playing before handing out Affiliates. There are people who stream private servers who are getting affiliate status when they are in fact breaking Twitch rules!

It is written in Twitch's community guidelines that "Unauthorized Content Sharing & Other Copyright Violations
    Uploading any content that you do not own, do not have the rights to, or are otherwise not authorized to use, violates our Terms of Service and may make your account liable to DMCA takedowns by third-party rights holders. We do not tolerate, for example: rebroadcasting other Twitch broadcasters’…

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I think it should be possible to toggle the Founder Badge off on your channel, I'd love to show off my custom sub badges to new potential subs but most of the people subbed have the founder one.

It makes sense to have the Founder Badge when you have heaps of subscribers, but when you have around 10-15 active subs per month most of them are going to have the Founder Badge and not your custom Sub Badge... Again, streamers should have the choice to either keep them active or disable them and re-enable them sooner or later.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. A badge that shows who are the most active chatters of all time in your stream will be awesome. As chatters are so important to streamers, streamers really appreciate chatters. So there should be a badge that shows the top 10 most active chatters of all time. As this will highlight the people that are always engaging with the streamer and putting their time into your streams.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Light and Dark mode are native features to Twitch but certain colours or designs don't translate well to both palettes unless you add a stroke, drop shadow or some kind of accenting design around the icon.

At 18x18 pixels that's a lot of real estate to lose at such a small scale..

My proposal is simple. Allow people to upload altered versions of sub icons that display well in Dark Mode.

I currently have a design I like but it can't work in both modes. If I were able to upload one with white portions and the other with black…

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. A lot of the times viewers will manipulate the votes so the results are 50/50 just for fun making it very difficult to use the polling feature effectively.

It would be really helpful if there was an option to make it so viewers don't see the percentages and progress of individual responses of the poll until they choose their response.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Polls  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. While streaming last night, my stream lost connection and had to restart it about 10 mins later. I wasn't able to resume the movie where I had left off so having a scroll bar/jog bar or even chapters would greatly help in the event of lost connections as it stinks having to restart a movie/show from the very beginning due to something that can't be controlled.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the frustration. There are lots of different content controls that we’re investigating for our future roadmap, and we will add this one to the list!

• Don't see your idea?