Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

828 results found

1. We should have a Trans+Nonbinary Twitch Unity Guild
    thats strictly gender and pronoun affirming!

I've previously tried to reach out to twitch about this but I learnt they aren't allowing this since I'm not a partner or ambassador

which seems very phobic that this guild isn't a thing yet! of course we all have our on groups where we feel safe but this really should be a thing (seems outdated that it isn't)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Twitch needs to work on fixing the bot that identifies what music is being played on stream. 3 Completely separate nights I listened to the same Copyright Free Streamer friendly music and all 3 nights the bot identified different "musicians" that I was playing and muted my audio. The reason I put musician in quotations is because EVERY TIME I go and check on what is listed as the copyrighted material, it is ALWAYS someone that has sampled another ACTUAL artists music and slapped a copyright on this stolen work to make illegitamite claims on music that does not belong…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Would love a feature where you can change the category of clips that were mistakenly saved. This happens a lot when you start the stream in a certain category and change it as stream continues. Sometimes, if the clips are saved with the previous category. I would to request the broadcaster to be able to change the category of clips to the right one after a clip was taken.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Problem: many streamers operate in sporadic irregular schedules, it makes it hard to catch them alive. The notification they just went live might be too late. There is a schedule but in practice it serves only as a hint, especially for streamers that go live very rarely.

As a solution I propose give streamers a way to confirm/set expected stream time anytime in next say 12 hours (exact number up to tweaking). Then give followers notification (either when streamer confirms the stream, or perhaps X hours before the set time). Finally, clearly indicate in UI which of your followed creators…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There are many affiliate/partner accounts that are left unattended without broadcasting live.
    Terminate the affiliate/partner agreement of streamer accounts that have not streamed for a long time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Currently the Auto-resize option only exists for Emotes and is incredibly helpful (where any size image is uploaded and the resulting emote is automatically generated in the three sizes needed for implementation) - however, this does not exist for Channel Point Icons, Custom Reward Icons, Sub Badges & Custom Flairs which must be uploaded three times in exact specifications of width and height.

Since the Auto-resize tool has already been developed and implemented for Emotes, hopefully it's relatively easy to replicate for these four other types of asset uploads (and anywhere else Twitch might add the need for multiple sizes…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The drop system needs improved instead of clicking Claim it should automatically advance onto the next one..

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add the ability for the channel to activate "double xp" watchtime for drop progress to make sure no one gets stuck forever at 98%, dreadful that feeling.

Maybe not for the channel owner to activate but it can turn on at like the last hour or thirty minutes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. For some reason, you can go to your dashboard and initiate a raid to another channel even if you aren't live. This is frequently used for trolling and the reason why many people (myself included) have set the minimum number of viewers for incoming raids to 2.

Since raiding is supposed to be a feature to take your viewers with you to another streamer, it makes no sense that you're able to do this while offline. Please fix it!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. A outgoing and incoming raid history would be super helpful. I tend to like to return the raid but often can not remember who I've raided recently and who has raided me.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The team “Twitch Staff” needs a bit TLC
    1. Create a “Twitch Staff Alumni” team for former staff to be moved to but also allowing more to be added later
    2. Create alternate teams for Staff to opt into / join!
    With the renewed interest in Staff streaming, or to encourage them to stream, or even help Staff branding when in chat, multiple Teams could help.
    Some examples of team names.
    “Musical Staff” - Staffers that play music or DJ
    “Gaming Staff” - Staff play games too!
    “Coding Staff” - Staff code and share their side projects!
    And reuse the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be interesting if you as a Guest, could share your screen to the broadcaster, but only those the broadcaster permit sharing screen.
    Also it would be fun if you as a Guest, could copy the url code from the broadcaster camera.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hi,
    I have the viewer streak feature on my stream and noticed the streak only starts when missing a stream first.
    It would be nice to have the streak start even for viewer who didn't miss any stream.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ideally, when hovered, a tooltip similar to the @username in stream title tooltip appears. This makes it possible to just hover on the link to see whether that streamer is live, instead of having to click into every one of them to find that out.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I feel that a channel should have full control of the number of VIPs. A channel can have an unlimited number of Moderators but a max of 100 VIPs. Several channels choose to turn its VIPs into moderators just because they hit their limit and not because they want the VIP to do moderation actions.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I love the first time chatter notification. I would LOVE a notification for returning chatters that have been gone for a set time based on streamer preference by week, month, 6 months, etc. For example if a viewer hasn't been active in chat for 1 month it would send a "Returning chatter" notification when the viewer chats. This would be beneficial for mid size streams that prioritize their community engagement.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please create a way for my viewers to sign in with their spotify accounts and listen to the same playlist I am on spotify. Either browser extension or on site solution would be fine. But I'm already paying for licencing to all this music. I'm sure everybody else is paying for spotify too. Why not partner with Spotify to set this up and solve the issue with DMCA music once and for all on twitch? --- To be clear what this looks like, is when you show up to a streamers strum, you will be presented with a popup or…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. This would be a simple little thing to add to make a streamers life easier while streaming just by simply adding the ability to make a key blind for the snooze button would be great and would help in ways such as not interrupting live game play like if you were about to defeat a boss i ask that you add this in the near future just as a little thing to make are life's easier

Thank you <3

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would love to see something bought in so that creators can see the stats of their channel points ~ How many people are using which ones (essentially see how popular each Redemption is) so we can decide which ones are the favourites

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?