Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

828 results found

1. With Partners having a badge to show there hard work on Twitch.

I feel that the users who have Twitch Affiliate should have "Affiliate" under the username when you click on the user in any Twitch chat.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Bot Accounts have been a rampant issue that is being addressed as of late, and their necessity to Content Creators makes them a tricky thing to address.

My suggestion is to allow Creators Affiliate and above to submit Bot Account applications. This would solve a few challenges:

• By not allowing less than an Affiliate to create the account, individuals who would create them for trolling would have to actually spend time completing the path to affiliate in order to even create one. New creators would of course need to use the built in Twitch Moderator, but once you become an…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Genial el panel nuevo de control. Sería genail poder adaptar con plantillas variadas el diseño visual que ven los espectadores tal como ocurre en streamlabs o OBS. Por otra parte fomentar el RAID de canales pequeños y mantener la motivación de los streamers más pequeños con premios o recompensas de algun tipo. Por lo demás, Twitch ha cambiado mucho y ahora se configura y se maneja mucho mejor!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I think it would be nice to see game categories while browsing team members without the need to click on each and every one of them just to see what they are playing.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How about integrating Spotify into Twitch streams, so that creators can start listening to their spotify playlist, which will be linked some tickbox to toggle whether you want to hear the music as well. That way, since it would require all users to have a Spotify account, it wouldn't be a DMCA violation. At the very least, it should help some aspects of this widespread issue and make it easier for creators to safely integrate music to their streams.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow the opportunity for viewers to suggest their favorite streamer as a featured streamer for a day. This would only be available to streamers who have Affiliate Status and an average viewer rating of less than 75. I think this would help smaller streamers get their name out there to help them make Partner Status. This resets monthly and a viewer can only vote for a streamer one time per month.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Not really a "mod tool" but as a mod (and a viewer) we really need the option to hide the new hype train/notification at the top of chat. It takes up way to much of chat and its distracting. when you have 10k people chatting and your trying to mod and keep en eye on everything, this giant banner scrolling around taking up 1/3 of the already small chat window every time it "levels up" or whatever is pretty bad.

On a side note, the hype train hides polls. so if i make a poll for chat and there is…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow us to click on the name of who we're currently hosting so that we can easily go to their channel from our stream manager.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. So what I was thinking is a setting in which the streamer could put down their raid message in a box and at any given time the streamer through, say the dashboard live tab, can switch on raid mode and it would pop up with a thing in chat that is maybe similar to the little message that pops up when the streamer starts a strawpoll in chat but, instead of it being a vote thing it is a place where people can see what the raid message is and click a little copy button to easily copy the raid…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Text-to-speech is a great feature of the Twitch alerts integration. However, when viewers trigger an alert that uses TTS on my channel, the integration does NOT read out emotes. Instead of hearing "fletch61Heart" read out, the text is skipped. I'd like an option to enable / disable reading of Twitch emotes so that broadcasters can choose for themselves what gets read during alert messages.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allows streamers to put their music on a separate audio channel from their mic, for the broadcast.

Viewers will receive an additional music mute / unmute button.

Now viewers can turn off overstimulating music or listen to their own music. Great for folks with auditory processing disorders, or hard of hearing who need to focus on voice alone.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. As moderator you're able to delete chat messages but I recently learned that you'll want to delete your own message as well if for example something isn't relevant anymore.

Since this idea has a risk of abuse among regular viewers, it should only be for moderator's OWN messages.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The Twitch community is filled with excitement over the new Partner Plus program, which promises a 70% share of net subscription revenue to streamers who meet certain criteria. Achieving and maintaining 350 recurring paid subscriptions for three consecutive months is undoubtedly a monumental accomplishment for any streamer and community. However, I believe that there should be additional recognition and benefits for these individuals. In this post, I'd like to propose two key ideas for enhancing the Twitch Partner Plus experience: unique badges and access to higher-level support.

The Twitch Partner badge is already a prestigious symbol that signifies a streamer's…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I need to filter out certain chatbots so I can see user messages better and not miss them. There is a /block feature but that one still shows the messages since I am the moderator of my own chat obviously. A simple /ignore function would be great that just hides the user from chat regardless of moderation status. This would make it much easier to read busy chats and not miss user messages when there is a flood of bot messages.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. If a user has linked an account with a drop enabled service then when the user has met the requirements for the drop it should automatically be claimed so the user can continue with drop progress. An example is Overwatch spray+skin. When you watch 2 hours to get first spray, none of the 4 hour progress is made towards the skin after the 2 hours until the last drop is claimed. A user could be mislead and watch for 6 hours (the total amount) and not be rewarded for their time due to the inefficient system in place. There is…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Currently when using Guest Star the audio we get from the guests stream is really limited in terms of quality. While voice is slightly affected, other sounds (instruments, games, etc.) sound rather bad. The codecs used don't seem to work well for this kind of sound.

The current workaround is to use 3rd party apps to get decent voice quality, but this requires additional sources switching when swapping scenes/guests.

Improvement suggestion: allow creators to select a high quality option for the audio streaming.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bring streamdeck support to guest star to allow streamers to quickly switch to
    Specific guests with one push, if possible, auto map each guest profile pic to that corresponding streamdeck button

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When you have to cancel your stream and you want to let your followers know you need to go to instagram twitter and discord to update people.

Wouldnt it be nice that when you click Cancel stream in your schedule you could write a little message and that that will show up on your channel. Like a pop up when some one goes to it.
    Not everyone is on social media as well.
    I feel like this could be a neat feature!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I noticed that in the option to have a "goal bar" you can only choose to have a "follower" or "subscriber" bar. It would be nice to have both goals at the same time, not just one. I need this so that I don't have to use a bar from an external site since it doesn't update with the number of unfollows.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. im not a streamer but most of the times i love to stream for my friends only, like i dont want anyone else to watch or follow or even chat. like i would love to have private stream, after all i just stream for a friend, im not a streamer or intend to be.

but ive gained followers but i only stream for 1 friend. i do hope to see personal accounts or locking the stream via code or sending a request to watch, twitch is for all

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?