Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

816 results found

1. Right now, if you are not broadcasting and join someone else's Stream Together, you will not show up in your followers' feeds as "live": you show up fine as a +1 for the host of the stream, as well as the other live participants, but your own followers have no idea of your involvement in these streams on their follower feed unless you start your own broadcast (which is bad in certain scenarios, that I will expand upon in a bit).

Hence why I suggest that if you are not "live", but still participating in a Stream Together session, you…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Clicking "Leave" to stay on the channel is misleading :)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Just like with the sub goals I would like to have a „new follower“ goal option. Right now there is just the „followers in total“ goal. This would make the progress more visible and with that more satisfying for the new followers.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The bug is in the tittle. I wanted to get drop reward from fortnite FNCS event for watching stream for 30mins with enabled drops, but I have watched many streams for 4 hours at all and it still shows me I didnt complete it. I watched many streams because I thought something is wrong with one of these streams. Now I realise its a twitch bug because thats insane to watch streams for 4 hours and still dont have complete 30min watch time. I watched streams with correct tag and by trusted creators, so I dont think I did something…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. until now when a streamer raided a channel it would be hosted too, so if you arrived late or the raid failed for you(happens every time on mobile when watching/listening in the background) you could hit the join button on the hosted channel.
    with hosted channels, this is now gone.
    the hosting system is reduced to just suggested channels.

if a raid fails or if your arrive late to a stream there is now no way to even see who got raided and no way to join in unless you happen to remember the exact name of who got raided.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Instead of phasing out Bits with “Cheer Coin” and rendering existing integration useless, create a Tip/Dono page that forwards to PayPal with chargeback protection.

This way a new way of supporting a creator can be integrated and enhance the user experience, as less clicks through third-party sites mean more tips generated and the proposed revenue split for “Cheer Coin” can be integrated, as well as a visual representation for a Tip/Donation goal that counts towards Boost Trains.

This would make Twitch Tips as the preferred method for PayPal transactions while protecting the streamers from negative balances, that “Cheer Coin” could…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. As some of you may have heard on Patch Notes, we're excited to announce the upcoming launch of new settings that will allow Creators to have additional customization over how they receive incoming raids. Here are the key features and changes you'll see upcoming in September:

• Tailor the min/max thresholds for viewers, based on your needs! If you have missed 1-3 viewer raids, you can now opt to see those notifications again!
    • Set up requirements based on (1) account age and/or (2) channel type. For example, you can choose to only allow raids from accounts you follow, etc.
    • Additionally, you…
    6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We currently have the Block Hyperlinks option in our Moderation Setting BUT moderators, admins, and VIPs can still post links and that is where a streamer's choices end.

I suggest that streamers should have more versatile options when it comes to controlling links and permissions of who can post links such as:

• Being able to choose if moderators, admins, and VIPs can post links.

• Only allowing specific roles to post links.

• Only allowing specific users to post links.

• Only allowing specific users and/or roles to post links for certain amount of time.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello Twitch,

You tell us that using third-party sites to watch multiple Twitch streams at the same time is detrimental to our chat experience. I totally understand the sense of loyalty and fidelity we must have towards you, but to be honest, I expected better.

Watching multiple streams at the same time would allow us to stay in touch with multiple communities at the same time and not miss any highlights. So why not? Creating the Squad Stream system was a good initiative to follow several streamers on a common game. But if you are so keen to keep us…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would adore to see a Flashing colored background on on the left where "Followed channel names are" during a train. maybe a green flashing background behind the name and a solid green when hype train is in effect or something similar to notify of other channels hitting a hype train. I LOVE supporting all of my friends but I always seem to miss being able to support the hype trains. I believe this would help promote the streams better.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The Problem:
    Streamers split audio to separate their music so they can not be DMCA'd. This means on videos the streams can be very silent where as during the live stream there was music playing. While the feature improved livestreams by allowing for streamers to not have to worry about DMCA with the music they play, but it hurt those that watch videos.

The Solution:
    I believe a good fix to this solution is to allow for integration of Spotify such that while the streamer is streaming, if they are using Spotify to play songs they can integrate their songs…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Something like this https://imgur.com/XMKg1Kt

Think everyone's probably tired of seeing titles being used primarily to advertise drops, when a simple little design element on the video thumbnail could indicate drops have been enabled and thus declutter titles..

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. To have drops for all channels and not just one or a few because not all channels have the same schedule just like people. For the sake of your viewers make drops available for live channels only it will help with views and most definitely increase users who just started. (I’m only saying this because of Lost Ark drops can only be gotten when there are live channels [Amazon Games] to be gotten drops from)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. i would like to set up things where if my chat does enough chatting it gives everyone an emote

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. As a streamer, I'd like more support for creators who collaborate across channels. While I may only stream once a week on my main channel, this isn't an accurate reflection of the content I produce on Twitch, as I'm also creating and appearing regularly on other channels as part of TTRPG streams (which are not co-streamed or squad streamed).

As a channel hosting content headed by or featuring other creators (not channel hosting/raiding)
    - I'd like the ability to list those creators as collaborators for a stream.
    - For streams with multiple creators (not-costreamed) such as Tabletop Roleplaying Games or…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I can't watch movies which are available on prime video to me. I can see Tropic Thunder on prime video, and confirmed that I can watch it there, but cannot join a watch party watching that movie.

It says the streamer is "watching a title not available in your region", but it is available.

I tried to submit this as a support request, but nobody actually reads what's written and I just got an automated response about hosting watch parties the first time then giving feedback via uservoice this time.

Fix your support form, and watch parties.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow us to set a specific percentage of our monthly take from Twitch proceeds to set aside to give to our mods who elect to participate.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. With Partners having a badge to show there hard work on Twitch.

I feel that the users who have Twitch Affiliate should have "Affiliate" under the username when you click on the user in any Twitch chat.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bot Accounts have been a rampant issue that is being addressed as of late, and their necessity to Content Creators makes them a tricky thing to address.

My suggestion is to allow Creators Affiliate and above to submit Bot Account applications. This would solve a few challenges:

• By not allowing less than an Affiliate to create the account, individuals who would create them for trolling would have to actually spend time completing the path to affiliate in order to even create one. New creators would of course need to use the built in Twitch Moderator, but once you become an…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Genial el panel nuevo de control. Sería genail poder adaptar con plantillas variadas el diseño visual que ven los espectadores tal como ocurre en streamlabs o OBS. Por otra parte fomentar el RAID de canales pequeños y mantener la motivación de los streamers más pequeños con premios o recompensas de algun tipo. Por lo demás, Twitch ha cambiado mucho y ahora se configura y se maneja mucho mejor!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 40 41
  • Don't see your idea?