Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

828 results found

1. I want to play music through my twitch stream (copyright free of course) to fill in quiet gaps since i'm new to streaming. I think this could help boost streams on your platform and could help new streamers out. I'm currently playing through my Amazon Alexa and it is really loud through the house and I cannot play it through Playstation otherwise I would do that too. Thank you for your time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Amo el tren del hype, pero em gustaria que saliera en la pantalla del stream, para que todos los vean, pues en algunos dispositivos etc, no sale la imagen , solo el chat. Y eso es una fiesta que deben vivir todos.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hype train participants may want to know 1) the hype train difficulty level that is set by the streamer, and 2) the amount of points it requires to trigger a train for that particular stream.

Perhaps an option to display it on a stream panel could be implemented.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. You should have it when you load up your own chat it will tell you if you have follower/subscriber only chat enabled. That way you don't accidently stream with it on when you dont' want to

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Twitch should allow us to stream with friends. It could be a screen for the viewer that gives a multilayered POV of all the players (maybe up to four). Viewers can choose if they would like to make one user fullscreen or view all players. The chat would be combined into one so that there is an intersection of conversation between players and viewers.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Some of us are exceptional but need a direct line to those with influence within management structure.

Some of us are more valuable for other reasons rather than just a streamer and we are going to waste. You should have people hunting for that sort of person of whom can be a tremendous creative asset to your functionality and increase revenue.

I've been wasting away on social media for 5 years now. I'm not socially acceptable, not a picture perfect marketable product for the likes of Facebook, Twitter and YouTube but a valuable product nevertheless. Just going to waste over…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would love the ability to rent movies on Amazon to do a watch party for on Twitch. Is there any chance to make this a possibility?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow for new release watch parties. Obviously I think this might lower the view count because everyone watching will have to pay for the rental. But my thought is if the viewer count (that has agreed to pay for the rental) reaches certain thresholds then discounts will be given to each person watching. Up to like maybe 50% if you get 500 people watching. Numbers will have to be adjusted here and there to find a good balance but I know I definitely wouldn't mind paying a few bucks on a watch party like this for movies that aren't on…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Especially when only 2 people are in a squad stream, the viewing window for the selected streamer is small, with a lot of dead space. There should be the ability to adjust the window size of the selected streamer, so it can fill in the space. Adding a resizing area to the window would be the best option for this.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I'd love to change the bounty board language from German (where I live) to English (stream language) as I want to be as international as possible and don't bore my international viewers with a language they don't even understand...
    I already asked over the support, but they can't do that (yet) so maybe with a little help here maybe that could be changed :)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. As nowadays you can not only follow single channels but also games, there should also be an option to follow whole streaming communities.

Like: XX [Streamer]
    Streaming Game Y on ZZ (Follow ZZ). [ZZ - Community]

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bring back the option to follow all people on a team. Add features which make teams easier to search, and that make being part of a team more beneficial. Give teams the option of being Open or Closed and allow anyone to apply to open teams which are accepting applications. Teams have major potential to build communities, and grow streams, but currently they lack any useful features.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I'm currently amids writing my own stream integration, (a fancy 3d stream overlay written in a game engine), and it would be nice to have a way to test if the alerts for follows, bits, etc.

As far as I'm aware the only way to test these currently is to have someone else do these events, which makes debugging harder, and potentially pricy.

My proposal is to have somewhere in channel settings buttons to send these events to your own account.
    This will make it possible to test out the entire chain from receiving these events, to correctly parsing them,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can we make it so the channel point redemptions to be much bigger like the size the actual button so we lose less details

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Better communication and updates need to happen regarding the Unity Guilds.

It was announced at Las Vegas Twitchcon that the program would be open to partners and affiliates (by invitation), but shortly after the application was pulled from the website.

The twitch blog posts are dated, even the application form for guild leaders has been pulled. and there haven't been any further updates to what is happening in this space.

Some people who previously applied have never heard back, there doesn't seem to be any way to apply now. I understand these are new, but the program should be outlined…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. i have been streaming in the category of no cam/no mic and upon these 3 years on twitch that though followers have been slow and now that i have reached the goals for the program that each stream featured that i tend to not get enough to fulfill the eligibility requirements and that there seems to be less folks interested into non commentary content on twitch which is the cause of why my channel has failed to be eligible lack of followers,audience and it is very difficult to fulfill these affiliate program goals if there's no one that interests the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have my Twitch Alert Box set to read the chatter's message out using TTS if they cheer at least 50 bits. People love to do this and it makes a good amount of money for the channel but some people abuse it and spam repetitive nonsense into the TTS. This causes viewers to somewhat understandably but rudely announce they are leaving and never coming back because of the tiny TTS voice in the background saying the number "4" 200 times in a row. I hate making this decision of making money through bits because people love the TTS or…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'd like to see everyone who has raided me in the past year, but nobody cares about that apparently because I can't find any information about it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. In regards to how badly things went for the recent TOS changes, can we please try a different approach that won't have everyone lighting things on fire and getting those who were caught in the crossfire banned? Someone that I was watching recently said that we should have a way to keep things clean until you sign in, prove you are an adult, so that you can view 18+ streams. I know that people are not fond of having to show proof of age, but we want to make sure that we keep things clean as possible, right? The streamers…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I know this was a feature in the past, but I want to be able to just host the streamer without having to suggest them on my channel by having a host button.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?