Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

828 results found

1. I first reported this issue with Twitch Support, but was directed here:

I have used the Guest Star function several times over the past few weeks, and have really enjoyed doing joint streams with fellow streamer friends. However, we have had several reports from members of our communities that when they were watching the stream from mobile, they were unable to chat, or do channel redemptions, and even the video was freezing. However, they could hear the audio, and were watching on low latency mode. When they were able to access their desktop, and for anyone else watching on desktop,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I think drop promotors should be penalized or made to host more opportunities if they don't live up to their time extension.

Example Hogwarts Legacy's drop for Merlin's cloak lasts about 2 weeks, up to the 25th of February, but they only had 1 stream day for 3 hours near the beginning of the term. It was so obscure that a lot of people missed out, and the remainder of the 2 weeks is just people hoping to see it pop up again.

I think these kinds of content creators should be penalized or forced to do a stream for…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Merge progressing campaigns with the rest of the campagins in a fold/unfold style.

Problems:
    - Some campaigns running every week are already planned months ahead, and therefore fills the inventory page.
    - When i have aquired all drops in a campaign, it dissapears from the inventory page. This is fine, but i can't remember which campaigns i have already completed and there is no indicator on the "All Campaigns" site.
    - There's no need to show the same campaign at different pages, with one of them just showing the progress. You might aswell merge these and let the "Inventory" page…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make it so that multiple streamers can stream on the same account at the same time, the two streams can be viewed at the same time or separately, I would also like to propose a easier way to partner with other accounts, so like form a group.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There needs to be a feature in the settings that allows you to stop raids for users on steam.

It’s frustrating to fall asleep during a stream you were currently watching and wake then wake up to a different streamer that you would never watch.
    Here is an example: watching chill stream and fall asleep, couple hours later you suddenly wake up to a steamer showing/shooting guns and shouting slurs.

This option should be in the settings under “Autoplay videos”. Also should be accessible to both users and creators/streamers.

This shouldn’t be mandatory.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Merhaba benim fikrim
    Twitch yayıncıları ve izleyicilerin birbirleri ile vs atabilecekleri bir oyun yapmak tarayıcı tabanlı olacak ve izledikçe kazandığımız puanlar ile oyuna bağlanılacak csgo gibi ama daha minimalist fps bir vs oyunu herkes puanlarını ortaya koyarak vs ye katılıyor yayıncıya karşı 1 vs 100 yada yayıncının belirlediği sayıda kişiyle vs atacak yayıncı 25 can vuracak izleyiciler 1 vuracak herkesin 100 canı olacak yayıncının 200 yayıncı kazanırsa sona kalan kişinin puanları 10 a katlanacak eğer izleyiciler kazanırsa koydukları puanı 2ye katlayacak bu şekilde yayınlarda etkileşim artacak lütfen fikrimi beğenirseniz benimle iletişim kurmayı unutmayın böyle işler yapmak çok isterim

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I check in often to see what games I own and have drops going on. It would be nice to have a subscribe area where we can input the name of the game and it will send us emails when that game starts a drop event.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be nice to have the option to have slots auto-fill with guests when a guest is removed from the Guest Star instead of having to click and move to a specific slot.

Example: I have 2 guests on Guest Star for a "call in advice" type show, once the conversation has completed with Guest 1, I would remove from the Guest Star and the guest in slot two would auto-move to slot 1.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. New Contract Level: Jaguar. Affiliate would be for monetization. Partner for exclusivity and big contract. Jaguar for subs and bits and contract equal to viewer numbers each month but twitch keeps ad revenue, not exclusive. So my idea is adding a new mercenary like contract people could elect to try out without being exclusive, enabling twitch to still make ad money off non exclusive streamers/jaguars.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hello, my inventory page for twitch drops has been flooded by 1 game. I do not want drops of that game, I just watch a stream and instantly get these drop counters in my inventory.

Now it's harder to navigate my drops of other games that I do want.
    Can you enable an option to disable drops of certain games, please?

Thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It seems since the Host feature was removed yesterday, I am unable to raid to another streamer for the 2nd day in a row. Any idea on if the Raid feature will be operational soon or what for us small streamers?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Streamers struggle with the problem of the "when should I stream" question.

Inherently, there's a lot of variables around that; and, of course, your ACTUAL viewers tend to watch you on your schedule. However, an analytic that tries to help them find an ideal time to even experiment or "find missed viewers" with would be very helpful.

Consider this:

• You have 10,000 followers.
    • How many of them actively engage and use Twitch?
    • Do they even watch you anymore?
    • When are they watching? (AKA - Are you missing opportunities because of the timing, and not the game?)
    • Are there hot spots?…
    3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The collapse-Chat-Button is not visible on the Squad-Stream page.
    It seems like, you have a Order Problem. The Button:

<div class="Layout-sc-nxg1ff-0 eDtWqr multi-stream-player-layout__chat-toggle">...</div>
    is above the Chat divs, which mean they are displayed over the button, due to all of them having the same z-index. Resulting in a not visible Button.

Browser: Chrome 101.0.4951.67 & Firefox 100.0

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Be great just to have you guys host upcoming teams new players with interviewing them and also advertising the merch and using that money that you guys get from all the merch and advertising and use it towards cancer cures or helping the world go green using the money to help family that went to a traumatic moment or just having fans be able to talk to some of their players they follow by interview them and asking them about what games are the best games they love and what got them into certain games

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Currently, the main (All Campaigns) tab shows current running campaigns and recently closed ones. However, there doesn't seem to be a way for devs to add future campaigns. I propose a section between the Open and Closed campaign sections that shows Upcoming Campaigns that we can follow and get reminders when they begin.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to propose that there be an alternative to affiliate we could subscribe to as a content maker. I draw on what turbo and prime's features are, while wishing for features like channel points, reruns, longer expiration queue, and the option to not show ads or show them less - I think this would be worth a monthly Service to sub to when your channel is education or open source making focused. I would subscribe to it in order to take off ads or gain features that are currently unlocked at affiliate only. Just because, with education we…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. il ne faut surtout pas changer le nom du hype train pour la raison des englisimes qui si trouve car derrière il ya un trés longue histoire et un enorme travaille de la par des millers streamers et streameuses provenant de mixer tout comme moi we dont need a hype train name change for no logical reason like the proposed by some streamers ......

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hello Twitch,

I'd love to request the opportunity for Twitch to explore the creation of a "Cancer Awareness Month" similar to Twitch's other monthly movements such as Black History Month and Women's History Month and highlights the importance of cancer awareness and prevention through resources and donations.

As a cancer survivor, cancer has become an extremely common disease that likely affects a huge population of Twitch's userbase. Creating a month of awareness would be a huge opportunity to showcase huge amounts of creators and their families who are currently experiencing or battling cancer or overcome cancer, an opportunity to provide…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. During Black History Month, you have been celebrating Black Creators, which is great, but there are many more out there than the… 20 or so…? that have been featured so far this month (and it’s the 26th).
    You could also ask the community to nominate Black Creators next year.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have insomnia and fall asleep to streams regularly. The difference in setups for streamers can make for a wide range of max volumes. This morning because of a raid I was woken up and cannot get back to sleep.
    All I'm suggesting is a toggle to turn off being thrown into a raid in case of falling asleep watching a stream.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?