Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

828 results found

1. Be able to live stream anime, movies, tv's shows when using Xbox consoles and Playstation consoles.

Be able to live stream tv shows and movies from Crunchyroll, animation, Netflix, Amazon prime videos, etc...

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I watched the finals of the ALGS held on July 11, 2022, distributed by playapex, starting at 6 a.m. and checked at 10 a.m. and did not get a single Drops. So I reopened Twitch at 11 am and started watching again, but was terribly saddened to find that I did not get all the Drops. I explained the situation to my friend, who also thought it was strange, so I am sending feedback. All I want is to get all the Drops for my 4 hours of viewing. I expect a quick, sincere, and accurate response.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Have goal options instead of only a follower goal. A viewer goal which displays my current live viewers as they enter and leave. Also, if I'm meeting the expectations for that goal. For example, Live Viewer Goal 0/3 or Average 3 Viewers 2.7/3.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Just saying spotify for this example, but it could be any music streaming platform.

Twitch team would have to work with spotify to accomplish this.

-Streamer can control what everyone hears. (Except volume, and maybe some restrictions on how much they can skip so it's not jarring on the viewers)
    -Viewers can thumbs up or down songs, if too many thumbs downs occur in a small amount of time, in contrast to thumbs ups, the song is skipped, or a skip request is sent to streamer. Feature can be disabled to prevent abuse.
    -Song request queue. Viewers can request songs,…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In the recent Canadian Fear of Bill C-11 can streamers get an option to block their streams from being watched in canada/other countries to prevent our analytics being destroyed?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would love to see a feature or extension that allows for you to sync your Spotify and Amazon Music.

Currently the Amazon Music extension is not 100% you need to login and listen and the problem is you have to listen on another device meaning if you are listening on your PC your viewers will hear the music not only that they need to opt into the extension to hear it.

If there was a better feature for example something under the streamer or to the left of the video quality options much like the soundtrack one we could…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. As of right now the companies and Twitch look for high viewership but at times it depends on what you are doing that would cause your numbers to drop. So instead of requiring a streamer to be at 50 or more viewers in a month to participate lower the requirement to join.

Spreading more options for any streamer who wants to try a new bounty but not worrying so much about the amount of viewers they had within the month. Instead show that they can maintain viewership in a normal stream at a certain threshold. For example I have seen…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Currently one has to refresh their dashboard over and over and over again to see if a bounty notification pops up around the time they go live.

Why not send an on-site notification additionally?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How does this Boost Train feature help a small streamer who's never gotten a Hype Train before? This sounds more like a feature to help the rich get richer, and less like a tool to help me, the little guy. Am I wrong?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Users who have participated in a lot of Drops campaigns over the years have accumulated hundreds upon hundreds (if not thousands) of Drops, and these all have to load when you navigate to your Drops inventory at https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory
    This can make the page load slowly and perform worse than expected. Adding pagination would limit the amount of claimed drops a user would be presented with at a time, thus cutting down on loading time and improving page performance.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. If you are a game streamer, one problem that you face is stream snipers. They watch the stream and then try to find your server, interact with you and / or try sabotage the gameplay. This is a large problem and should be minimized as far as possible.

At this moment of time you can link certain accounts to Twitch. One of the accounts you can link is Steam, so that viewers can earn twitch drops.

Since in some games, for example Rust, you can easily find out the steamID of the stream ******, I think it would be a…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Increase the hypetrain to level 10.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The Broadcaster can Limit his Stream for a certain number of viewers. Usefull for Streamer who doesnt want to much Viewer.
    Usefull for Special Streams or Special Themes.
    You can also buy a ticket in pre sale for the stream to support the streamer.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Currently, you need Editor level access to manage Squad Stream invites. Please consider rolling this into the Mod View to allow Channel Moderators to manage initiating and managing these invites

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to be able to subscribe to all Twitch team members in one click.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 100 bits seem to be required to activate a hype train, showing that information in the bar that shows up now to encourage others to donate would be helpful.

Or, another option would be adding the collective smaller bit amounts till 100 is met for the hype train to activate.

Either way. There is a flaw currently with the information to activate a hype train.

Thank you.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. For frequent Raiders, sometimes we want to make new friends in the community. Sometimes those raids don't go as planned and the new friend goes offline, or the raid simple isn't appreciated and you run into someone rude. Or, you're raided by a community that comes in and is rude. I would like to see the ability to forward our raids onto another community if the initial raid isn't someone you follow.
    Also, as a raider along for the ride, the opportunity to stay with the raided streamer or move along to another one.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hello,

It is very common for me to be watching or listening to a stream... and then when they turn on some music that I don't like, I turn off the stream.

Please set it up so that I can choose whether to listen to the music that the streamer is broadcasting.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hi,

I'm a small hobbyist streamer who initially got into streaming to consider it as a monetary side hustle. I made a few hundred dollars doing it, and was happy with that aspect of it.

As time went on outside of streaming and I progressed in my career, the money was less of why I streamed and the enjoyment of it was really all I cared about.
    I currently am a Charity Only streamer, and donate my bits, donations, subs, prime subs, ad revenue, etc., 100% exclusively to charity.

The current charity is "Stand Up 2 Cancer", Why? Because ****…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?