Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

833 results found

1. Ainda não recibe meu drop do lost ark.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The Picture-in-Picture button does not work if I'm sent from one stream to another (being a raider).

For example:
    If the query ?referrer=raid is included in the URL and I click on the Picture-in-Picture mode nothing happens. If I remove the query, go to the URL, and click on the Picture-in-Picture button everything works as expected.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would adore to see a Flashing colored background on on the left where "Followed channel names are" during a train. maybe a green flashing background behind the name and a solid green when hype train is in effect or something similar to notify of other channels hitting a hype train. I LOVE supporting all of my friends but I always seem to miss being able to support the hype trains. I believe this would help promote the streams better.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The button for reordering team members in the team dashboard has been missing for a while. The hover now only shows a delete button.

I'm using Brave Browser — I can confirm that turning off Brave shields does not bring back the button.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I had access to drops for the game I play but there was a horrible release, I was critical of the release, and I got removed from the drops program as a result. Twitch should control drops and they should either be on or off for a game, not given to particular users to control criticism. Giving companies control over drops is basically a form of censorship.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The collapse-Chat-Button is not visible on the Squad-Stream page.
    It seems like, you have a Order Problem. The Button:

<div class="Layout-sc-nxg1ff-0 eDtWqr multi-stream-player-layout__chat-toggle">...</div>
    is above the Chat divs, which mean they are displayed over the button, due to all of them having the same z-index. Resulting in a not visible Button.

Browser: Chrome 101.0.4951.67 & Firefox 100.0

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. we need an option to autoplay the next episode during a watch party so we don't have to start another one after an episode finishes. we also need the ability to use purchased content for a watch party

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would love to see a feature or extension that allows for you to sync your Spotify and Amazon Music.

Currently the Amazon Music extension is not 100% you need to login and listen and the problem is you have to listen on another device meaning if you are listening on your PC your viewers will hear the music not only that they need to opt into the extension to hear it.

If there was a better feature for example something under the streamer or to the left of the video quality options much like the soundtrack one we could…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. As of right now the companies and Twitch look for high viewership but at times it depends on what you are doing that would cause your numbers to drop. So instead of requiring a streamer to be at 50 or more viewers in a month to participate lower the requirement to join.

Spreading more options for any streamer who wants to try a new bounty but not worrying so much about the amount of viewers they had within the month. Instead show that they can maintain viewership in a normal stream at a certain threshold. For example I have seen…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I noticed that Twitch recently added an overlay option for OBS that shows up and is for Sub Goals and Follow Goals.

What I would like to see is a Hype Train Overlay that as soon as a Hype Train activates a Train of your choosing of color and customization in the future would go across and fill and make animations encouraging people in chat to cheer. Perhaps in the Train you could see perks pop into that would show incentives for the train growing (new emotes, new badges, etc etc)

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Be great just to have you guys host upcoming teams new players with interviewing them and also advertising the merch and using that money that you guys get from all the merch and advertising and use it towards cancer cures or helping the world go green using the money to help family that went to a traumatic moment or just having fans be able to talk to some of their players they follow by interview them and asking them about what games are the best games they love and what got them into certain games

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Currently, the main (All Campaigns) tab shows current running campaigns and recently closed ones. However, there doesn't seem to be a way for devs to add future campaigns. I propose a section between the Open and Closed campaign sections that shows Upcoming Campaigns that we can follow and get reminders when they begin.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Much like resubbing to a channel, I would think a follower versary would be a cool to see every year with the ability to write a message in there. (example: Username has been following for 12 months. Hype. Share your message.) It dont have to be over the top kind of thing.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Wenn man zu einen Dj raiden möchte, der aber schon über seinen zeitplan ist muß man onchat fragen wie lang er noch on ist. hier wäre eine option (am besten bei den kanalpunkten) wo man einfach eine raidanfrage stellen kann

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Not exactly sure on how to implement it, but the general idea is... Creators can randomly find Twitch Monsters while streaming and they show up revealing to everyone. Likewise, watching streamers gives a chance for viewers to get them.

Then viewers can battle during streams if the creator has it enabled and the battle shows up at the bottom of the screen. Whoever wins gets levels and the loser too. The creator can also be challenged or challenge others if they have that setting enabled.

These are untradable to prevent bots wanting to get involved. Creators can also disable this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Raids are not taking significant amounts of viewers.

Instead they will stay in chat and see the hosted streamer there or just an offline page.

This should be fixed. Raiding is one of the best and only ways to network on twitch and this is causing it to fail creators.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Currently one has to refresh their dashboard over and over and over again to see if a bounty notification pops up around the time they go live.

Why not send an on-site notification additionally?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Give an option to the streamers to enable/disable subs (and bits, basically any income) for on stream basis (or just select a charity and all subs/bits would be transferred there).

In case we use something in our stream that prohibits commercial use/income (in my case its a mod for a game).

I don't want to get trouble, but I'd like to stream this game. At the moment I am forced to go on my unmonetized (yt) channel with this, because I can't to get in trouble here since it's not monetized.
    Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be nice to be able to enable Web browser / desktop notifications for ALL messages in chat, not just mentions, so I can route it easily to the system sound or popup on screen, so I can see when streaming a game. Otherwise even when using a second monitor it is easy to miss these things.

I don't even need any rate limiting, but some adaptive notifications throttling could be useful. I just do not want to miss ones that are infrequent.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. This would basically be a way for a content creator on twitch to pause the ability for other accounts to follow their channel for a given period of time. It would mostly be a good solution to follow bot raids.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?