Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

828 results found

1. I would love to see something bought in so that creators can see the stats of their channel points ~ How many people are using which ones (essentially see how popular each Redemption is) so we can decide which ones are the favourites

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I think this happens because the viewer is say 5 seconds behind the live stream, but when the streamer starts the raid, it switches channel immediately, before their stream finishes.

The result is: The viewer doesn't hear what the original streamer says at the end of their stream. It jumps to the raid before they have finished saying goodbye!

For a smoother viewing experience, I suggest delaying the viewer's switch to the raided channel, to account for their delay, so they get to see the end of the original stream.

(This won't really affect the arrival, since raided channels don't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Streamers struggle with the problem of the "when should I stream" question.

Inherently, there's a lot of variables around that; and, of course, your ACTUAL viewers tend to watch you on your schedule. However, an analytic that tries to help them find an ideal time to even experiment or "find missed viewers" with would be very helpful.

Consider this:

• You have 10,000 followers.
    • How many of them actively engage and use Twitch?
    • Do they even watch you anymore?
    • When are they watching? (AKA - Are you missing opportunities because of the timing, and not the game?)
    • Are there hot spots?…
    3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Request a feature of setting streaming quality. There is no way to save default streaming quality. I always change streaming quality Auto to Origin on PC.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. If a stream is running in Squad Mode, it is impossible to access VODs for that channel - clicking the "Videos" button after exiting squad mode auto-redirects to the squad stream, as does directly accessing the URL of an archived video on that channel.

This definitely does not feel like intended behavior - if the URL contains /videos, it shouldn't redirect to the live squad stream.

As a demonstration of this bug, try accessing any VODs on the ESAMarathon channel right now - they're running a squad stream with their secondary channel, and every VOD link redirects to the squad…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hello
    I'm a Twitch viewer in Korea.
    I have an opinion on 'Watch Party'.
    Most Twitch viewers and streamers in Korea don't use Amazon.

In other words, there are few Koreans who use Amazon Prime. Most Koreans use Netflix.

How about collaborating with Netflix?
    I'm not asking you to collaborate for Korean viewers.

I know that Netflix is used not only in Korea but also in various countries.
    I think there could be other benefits to collaborating with Netflix.
    I'm a viewer, so I can't come up with various ideas.

This is my personal opinion.
    You can just take it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. primera twitch mete mucho comercial y no paga

segunda no da visualizaciones a canales pequeños

tercera mete mucho comercial y no deja que la audiencia vea tranquilamente el stream

cuarta no me pagaron lo que me correspondía, ya aun quedándose su porcentaje, me quitaron mas de el 50% de mi porcentaje ya ganado

quinta me exige a cada rato problemas con música de copy cuando no la hay

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Be able to live stream anime, movies, tv's shows when using Xbox consoles and Playstation consoles.

Be able to live stream tv shows and movies from Crunchyroll, animation, Netflix, Amazon prime videos, etc...

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. So we know that Partner's get a way to give a lifetime subscription to 2 bot accounts and 3 other users, I was hoping that this could be extended with a role kind of permission that would allow affiliates to be able to gift it to their bots as well. This would make life so much easier for affiliates and let partner's know that this is an option as many don't know about it already and this would make it clear for everyone and less maintenance from the partner management team to let us manage it ourselves.

For implementation, you…

158 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I watched the finals of the ALGS held on July 11, 2022, distributed by playapex, starting at 6 a.m. and checked at 10 a.m. and did not get a single Drops. So I reopened Twitch at 11 am and started watching again, but was terribly saddened to find that I did not get all the Drops. I explained the situation to my friend, who also thought it was strange, so I am sending feedback. All I want is to get all the Drops for my 4 hours of viewing. I expect a quick, sincere, and accurate response.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We currently have the Block Hyperlinks option in our Moderation Setting BUT moderators, admins, and VIPs can still post links and that is where a streamer's choices end.

I suggest that streamers should have more versatile options when it comes to controlling links and permissions of who can post links such as:

• Being able to choose if moderators, admins, and VIPs can post links.

• Only allowing specific roles to post links.

• Only allowing specific users to post links.

• Only allowing specific users and/or roles to post links for certain amount of time.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hi Twitch,

I'm TheDementedRaven & back in April I started a campaign for your company to acknowledge Autistic streamers as it was Autism Awareness month. I launched a successful campaign on Twitter, featuring various sizes of streamers and Autistc's alike to spread the word far and wide. I started this campaign because these events are often met with silence with companies such as yourselves, & we're left without the recognition and awareness that we deserve.

Sadly, I didn't get a response from yourselves.

So I ask, if you are going to acknowledge myself & others with disabilities this month, because…

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Getting the same skin as every other person watching streams adds value to the gamers experience.
    However, when a gamer gets the RAREST skin while everyone else gets the most COMMON skin you create an addiction even more so. Basically, just turn drops into gambling with time being used as the currency.
    Why not? Right? It'b be nice if you paid me for my idea but I know you won't. So i'm not going to say you're welcome, because you're not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Don't force celebrate pride on EVERY viewer. Give us (viewers) the option of saying not interested. There are going to people that find it offensive. I happen to be one of them. I have nothing against individuals, I am completely against it being forced on everyone else.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. im not a streamer but most of the times i love to stream for my friends only, like i dont want anyone else to watch or follow or even chat. like i would love to have private stream, after all i just stream for a friend, im not a streamer or intend to be.

but ive gained followers but i only stream for 1 friend. i do hope to see personal accounts or locking the stream via code or sending a request to watch, twitch is for all

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be great if the viewer could resize and reposition streams (and chat). Since I have a 32:9 monitor and when I watch a stream in squad mode about 75% of my monitor is not used if two people are in the squad. If this is not possible at least make it natively possible to have the streams next to each other in stead of forcing it on top of each other.

Making this possible would use almost 100% of my monitor if two people are in the squad.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Have goal options instead of only a follower goal. A viewer goal which displays my current live viewers as they enter and leave. Also, if I'm meeting the expectations for that goal. For example, Live Viewer Goal 0/3 or Average 3 Viewers 2.7/3.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Just saying spotify for this example, but it could be any music streaming platform.

Twitch team would have to work with spotify to accomplish this.

-Streamer can control what everyone hears. (Except volume, and maybe some restrictions on how much they can skip so it's not jarring on the viewers)
    -Viewers can thumbs up or down songs, if too many thumbs downs occur in a small amount of time, in contrast to thumbs ups, the song is skipped, or a skip request is sent to streamer. Feature can be disabled to prevent abuse.
    -Song request queue. Viewers can request songs,…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. we want a referral page where viewers can create and manage, share my streamer list

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Streamers and moderators can create daily, weekly, and monthly community/streamer events. A viewer poll decides which event will be active.

Community Event example: "Buying Gifts for Viewers!"

Streamer Event example: "Competing in (Game) for $100,000 Cash Prize"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)