Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

828 results found

1. I need to have a global summary of: who is sub+ who gift a sub even if he received a gift sub before + who gives cheers. I need fo stats and in order to organize a giveaway

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hello,

I play Escape From Tarkov, and one of the coolest things about the game is the community. A lot of streamers large and small set up Collab Streams. I think it would be a useful tool for people to be able to "Invite" people to a duo/squad stream.

We have people that play in various time zones. It doesn't sound like a complicated issue, but constantly people are early or late due to confusion on time zones. If the calendars were integrated into each other, you could schedule a colab stream with another streamer and it could auto populate…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There is a lot of commotion about the DMCA thing so why not make a function so that viewers can listen to the same music as the streamers on Spotify and Youtube Music, maybe Soundcloud also. There is already a watch party function for Prime Video so why not do something similar for music so streamers and viewers can enjoy music together without worrying about copyright infringement.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I have encountered issues where loyal viewers are unable to participate in a Watch Party because they are unable to view on a browser and only have access to my stream via the Twitch Mobile App. Watch Party compatibility on the Mobile App would be greatly beneficial to the viewers, and also streamers if they would be able to access and control Watch Parties via the Mobile Dashboard!

66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  Watch Party Team responded

Thanks for your suggestion! Mobile support is on our roadmap for Watch Parties, and we hope to have something to share about this later in the year.

6. Allow streamers and viewers to watch more than one stream at a time. I am currently unaware of any platform that offers this. This will allow communities to grow even faster and set twitch apart from the competition.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Currently, you need Editor level access to manage Squad Stream invites. Please consider rolling this into the Mod View to allow Channel Moderators to manage initiating and managing these invites

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would like to be able to subscribe to all Twitch team members in one click.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Not an idea but I noticed I can't access Watch Party with an Amazon teen account. There is only a popup message that says "Your login can only be used on the Amazon Shopping app, or by logging in to Amazon.com online" Not sure if this is amazons problem or twitches but I hope this can be fixed!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add Squad Stream function and integration to Xbox twitch app

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Create a new Partnership Tier (GOLD PARTNER) for creators with 25-50M+ followers OR after meeting specific requirements. Gold Partner streams will be PAID ONLY. Twitch users can purchase individual subscriptions or a package deal that grants access to all GOLD PARTNER STREAMS. Gold Partner Streams will be BROADCAST TELEVISION QUALITY OR HIGHER (MOVIES) in terms of budget, production, and skill. Gold Partnership should be nearly impossible to attain, this is akin to PRIME TIME TELEVISION / TOP 10 MOVIES in terms of quality - NOT JUST POPULARITY ALONE CAN GET YOU HERE. CURRENTLY THERE ARE NO STREAMERS ON EARTH (OTHER…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hey guys am a xbox player and i used mixer but now mixer has gone and has been for some time i was wonder in how to co stream and it turns out i need to be a partner as i was looking for squad goals for almost 1 hour today looking though quick actions in the stream mangners!

Now on mixer i would stream and my friend would stream then we can send a co streaming invite then we be co streaming it was that easy but on here its really hard and we have to pay and i…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Anime fans and streamers have long been waiting for the day when a streaming platform allowed this to happen, and seeing how the current partnership with Amazon with Watch Parties is doing, it might not be so far fetched after all. It would be extremely cool, if you one day partnered with Crunchyroll or Funimation for Watch Parties! It would be the coolest thing ever, especially with everyone staying home due to the Covid-19 epidemic! Imagine the viewing experience! Anime nights would finally be possible!

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out! We’ve recently made the entire Prime Video catalog available in Watch Parties, which includes thousands of movies and television shows (including lots of anime).

We are also looking into partnering with other content providers to add even more content to Watch Parties.

14. Recently when i was watching the BeyondTheSummit broadcast of TI10 Dota 2 Qualifiers, i accidently clicked the watch in squad mode option. Knowing this, before the mode launched, i backed out immediately. Soon after, the stream started lagging to the point that it became unwatchable. But the interesting thing is that, this lag was occurring only on the this particular broadcast and was persistent on every device. Initially, i thought there must be some problem with the broadcast or my internet connection, but the problem continued for few days. After that, out of the blue i thought of clicking the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow non Partners to Squad Stream to suport growth of a beginning/small channel

150 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I hope their will come support for Watch Partys on Android TV App for Devices like Fire TV and the Nvidia Shield TV. IT would be also nice if u can add the feature to Consoles like PS4 and Xbox One

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hello, In light of JK Rowlings constant reminders that she hates trans people, trans women specifically, I think this is a good opportunity to change the image partners receive when accepted to something that isn't a Harry Potter reference. It would be wonderful if it is either a reference to a trans woman's work or made by a trans person. Maybe a matrix reference?

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Basically users that don't want to link bank info or PayPal could have the payouts directly into a linked Amazon account as alot of users here probably use Amazon for online shopping

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Raids are to turn the viewer on to relevant content, not watching a streamer gratuitously raid their lover. Limit raid repeats so raids are for viewers and other streamers, and not the raider and his *** life.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would love to see a more interactive Hype Train for example have Hype Train trigger music (DMCA Free) during the event music during a hype train that automatically plays on the app or browser would improve the overall fun of it and let viewers know it is active.

Also the ability to unlock additional channel emotes from completing a hype train (specific to the channel itself not overall Twitch)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?