Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

833 results found

1. we should have a more flexible calendar tool to set our stream not everyone has an agenda fixed monday to sunday. I have my schedule for month from now , but i can't say every monday i can stream. PLEASE add ponctual stream option!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I have recently seen a new mass raid bot appear in the wild in multiple channels within days of each other, with 2 variations of either many hundreds of users or just 1. The only current way to 'solve' the issue is set raids to Network (friends, followed etc) or None (block), this does not give enough control though.

Issues:
    * Twitch posts a non-deleteable raid message
    * No control over mininum number of viewers in a raid

As a moderator I have no way to help the broadcaster in a situation in which a raid bot appears.

Solutions:
    *…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Once all the emotes have been achieved for a various season the viewer will no longer receive emotes from that level when participating in a hype train.

Given that bits involve additional revenue for Amazon and the streamer it may be beneficial to allow the previous season emotes to be earned if all the current generation emotes of a tier have been reached.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. With each week QTY of available campaings is growing. Some campaigns available for a day, others for a week, third for a month. Some games have more one active campaign. Available campaings page needs more options to organise it: sort by game, sort by end date, maybe sort by duration and - I think it's most important - to select favourite games to see their's drops on top or option to exclude drops for games in which user is not interested.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It'd be really useful if Teams could have a Schedule page that shows a merge of all the members' Schedules together. It might be difficult for larger teams, but I think it would really help viewers to discover new streamers to regularly watch through a Team's Schedule page.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. My friends and I operate a shared channel on Twitch via stream keys which has functioned fairly well for us over the years. There is, however, one ever-present issue that limits some of our ability to take advatange of some sought-after features.

That, of course, being the way the OAuth system works for channels. Since we run on stream keys, we lack the ability to take advantage of third-party programs that use the Twitch SSO to function. Currently, to generate the token for those applications, it requires the discrete user:pass login for the channel which just isn't feasible. Not having…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please remove the new "Rewind the Stream" feature, or at least move it down so that one must scroll to see it. I have accidentally clicked it several times and it's very annoying to have to refresh and watch ads just to catch back up to the live stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. ウォッチパーティを視聴しようとしたところ、突然Amazon Primeアカウントにも関わらずにPrimeでは無いと言われるエラーが発生。 試行錯誤した結果、Amazonアカウント連携ボタンがあるウインドウの右上アカウントにはAmazon Primeでのパスワード変更設定が反映されていないことが判明。ログインしなおすことで解決しました。

一見、許可ウインドウのアカウント名には全く違いがなくとても気づきにくいものでした。Amazon Primeでパスワード変更などが発生した場合、再ログインを促すことで私のように迷うユーザーが少なくなるのではないかと思いこちらのフィードバックを共有しました。

よろしくおねがいします。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bot Accounts have been a rampant issue that is being addressed as of late, and their necessity to Content Creators makes them a tricky thing to address.

My suggestion is to allow Creators Affiliate and above to submit Bot Account applications. This would solve a few challenges:

• By not allowing less than an Affiliate to create the account, individuals who would create them for trolling would have to actually spend time completing the path to affiliate in order to even create one. New creators would of course need to use the built in Twitch Moderator, but once you become an…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. To my knowledge this is not currently a feature, but if there was a way to have Spotify playing so that only I as the streamer could hear it without the pains of obs set up and configuration for a short stream. This would make the streams far more enjoyable for me and I would not get copyrighted on the music I am listening to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I think the Disconnect Protection feature is a life saver in a lot of situations - but there are times where the current 90 seconds is not enough to recover.

In a case where a computer blue screens, it feels like a race to reboot, load up the streaming software and continue the stream.

Modems that also need a reset can take 2-3 minutes to connect online, and many routers (at least that I've owned) take a long time to restart and give online access again too.

A 5 minute window would make the recovery process a lot less stressful.

85 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Increase the hypetrain to level 10.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Take away the 24 hour exclusivity rule for affiliates. It stops growth for many people and hurts everybody in the long run.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be cute if when a hype train doesn't go even beyond the first level (or fails in some other way), there would be a special unlockable emote to cheer the streamer and people up and sweeten the moment.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Basically I just want the ability to rewatch the VOD‘s which were streamed in squad mode (like races of multiple streamers) how I watched them live.

Like multiple perspectives and being able to switch in between.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. maybe create an option to where i dont get notifications for 20 "in game addons available" each month

because it really is garbage, and personally ive claimed a few but never used them. it's more annoying than what it's worth

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Twitch Partners mentoring Affiliates program.

Once you can apply for affiliate you also have the option to opt in to mentorship. You can be matched using categories (Chatting/fps/strategy etc.) with a partnered streamer to "Show you the ropes" after a quick review a partner can choose if they would like to mentor the affiliate.

The gains the mentor would get can vary depending how twitch would see fit to reward someone for being a mentor, but the idea would be if a partner where to take an affiliate under their wing they should get a portion of the income generated…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I got an idea for you.
    Maybe you could double up the points for every team in round 5.
    Teams who got bad luck have the chance to get better placed with a good last round and the team on first position isn‘t save after the 4th round.
    So the last round is more important and more fun to watch, cause everything can happen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The current allowing/blocking raid options are very limited and should be more customizable. I think "Only allow raids from friends, teammates, and followed channels" should be split up so you can filter out raids from followed channels but can keep the other two because i follow a lot of channels that i wouldn't want to raid me but i still want friends to be able to raid me.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Popular streamers instructing their viewers to go grief another streamer should be means for at least a suspension, & in some cases a permanent ban. I'm using hal as an example because he's a big streamer & its a recent one. TSM_ImperialHal had his chat go and grief another streamer over his appearance because he landed on him in a video game. He stopped his stream & they started attacking the guys girlfriend. There wound up being death threats sent to the poor guy. No action taken against hal. Its the most petty & childish thing but it happens regularly…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?