Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

816 results found

1. Genial el panel nuevo de control. Sería genail poder adaptar con plantillas variadas el diseño visual que ven los espectadores tal como ocurre en streamlabs o OBS. Por otra parte fomentar el RAID de canales pequeños y mantener la motivación de los streamers más pequeños con premios o recompensas de algun tipo. Por lo demás, Twitch ha cambiado mucho y ahora se configura y se maneja mucho mejor!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Background: I have noticed multiple channels are titled as channels with "Drops Enabled" or "Drops On" and previously there used to be a little aqua colored icon that said if drops were enabled for the stream but only on PC. Currently, that icon is nowhere to be found.

Suggestion: Please include the drops enabled icon back to the page and add that feature to the mobile version as well since it was not previously a feature. That would seem like something that should most definitely be included. I am all for keeping people honest because too frequently during any drop…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hello,

It is very common for me to be watching or listening to a stream... and then when they turn on some music that I don't like, I turn off the stream.

Please set it up so that I can choose whether to listen to the music that the streamer is broadcasting.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Keep the option to Squad Stream on the quick actions page on the dashboard

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The ability to raid a fellow streamer and have your cam feed displayed on their channel. Obviously with the raided streamer being notified the the “raider wants to share their cam” which can be accepted or denied or auto set to only allow cam raids from those you know or over a certain number of viewers raiding only visible for a certain amount of time etc. This would be a great benefit to introduce the streamers to not only each other but other viewers too. So much better than the raider being restricted to chat only. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Raids at any point during a stream can significantly alter the statistics for that stream over time, and changes the meaning of those statistics. As such they ought to be represented on the graph on the Stream Summary page.

For example, the bar representing the 5 min chunk where a raid occurred should be a different color than the rest, and hovering over it, which now brings up "Average Viewers: #" should also include "Raid (username): #"

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Break out rooms for chat e.g. of 10 members whilst streaming large events.

You can request a change of breakout room if your automatically assigned room isn’t talking much.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. With the Hype Train being implemented and having such a positive effect on content creator's channels, I think it would be worthwhile to add more rewards. The conductor badges have been HUGE for showing who is genuinely supporting, as well as the emotes that get dispensed. A few ideas I have to give more incentives for donating bits and gifting subs are things such as; Names in chat have more unique traits for those who have been top supporters, such as all gold names, rainbow names, special fonts etc. The ability to add exciting alerts for when new levels have…

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. As Twitch Partners can make Teams, Affiliates should be able to make a community page so they can share that with there communities

With the communities page you can't do invite only. Anyone can join a community page, only affiliates can create a community page giving affiliates a way to grow & network with there community and fellow affiliates on Twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be great to partner with other streaming services, allowing streamers to choose a film that is more globally available to their audience on a different service if it is region restricted on prime. Also, allowing a greater selection of film and TV for Watch Parties.

Users connect their Streaming service (Netflix, Disney+ etc.) account to Twitch along with their Amazon Prime account and both subscriptions must be active to join in a watch Party of content form these third-party streaming platforms

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please make spotify available when streaming from ps4, beacause everytime i start streaming spotify becomoes unavailable. And background music is the only thing i think is missing to make ps4 streams more enjoyeable for the viewers.

58 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How about integrating Spotify into Twitch streams, so that creators can start listening to their spotify playlist, which will be linked some tickbox to toggle whether you want to hear the music as well. That way, since it would require all users to have a Spotify account, it wouldn't be a DMCA violation. At the very least, it should help some aspects of this widespread issue and make it easier for creators to safely integrate music to their streams.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I am watching a stream but i am not getting the drop progression bar in my drop inventory

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow the opportunity for viewers to suggest their favorite streamer as a featured streamer for a day. This would only be available to streamers who have Affiliate Status and an average viewer rating of less than 75. I think this would help smaller streamers get their name out there to help them make Partner Status. This resets monthly and a viewer can only vote for a streamer one time per month.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Would it be possible to implement an option on the viewer side to have only the streamer's voice and not the general sound of the stream?
    Let me explain.
    It would be necessary that when a stream is broadcast via OBS (or other) that a second stream is sent, a sound channel that would contain only the streamer's microphone.
    Of course, this feature should also be implemented on the streaming software side. (OBS, XSplit etc..)
    What is the use of this feature?
    During live shows where several streamers are playing together, we sometimes want to use the "multitwitch" function to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Me hicieron una raid de 1503 espectadores que me hizo muchísima ilusión. El problema es que las estadísticas dicen que como máximo he tenido 800 personas y no es así.
    No se si cuenta la media desde la raid a los minutos de antes y tal pero me gustaría que se desbloquease el logro La gente me conoce IV que se consigue teniendo 1000 espectadores a la vez.
    Muchas gracias.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I know the minimum to trigger a raid alert has been raised to five, however, I was raided today with a party of nine and the alert did not trigger, and I nearly missed seeing that I was being raided. I've updated my settings, made sure everything was working and it's all tip top, has the minimum been increased once more? Or is this an annoying bug?
    Worked hard picking out my raid sound I would love for it to actually get used :/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please make is so you can't raid people unless you have been streaming 10-20 minutes+ to stop the fake raids that people are constantly doing, its re4ally annoying for streamers when they have a fake raid notification

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. For those that reach a big number of viewers on their stream ( for like 500 viewers or 1k,1000 viewers ) to get whitelisted and get verified if they did something that received a warning or a suspended period. I mean instead of the people that have a contract with Twitch, the others what can do? So my idea is: instead of a bot that bans/ suspends that Content Creator someone should judge their warning, but the content creator should reach a big number of viewers on their stream, as example 500.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. One streamer had this idea of having a favorite streamer already posted on here and honestly i feel like it’s a great idea but it lacks more context because not all communities will agree with that considering that it lacks other things because everyone has their very own favorite streamer in different platforms, different gaming genres, different streaming genres, etc. I believe that there should be a gift card reward on the most bits, subscriptions, hype trains, followers, viewers or support of any kind when it comes to being a favorite streamer regardless if they are a streamer, affiliate or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?