Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

628 results found

1. Pin "Latency To Broadcaster" that is at "Settings Cog" > Advanced > Video Stats.

This stat should be able to be seen by a viewer without keeping the entire Video Stats window up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The streaming keyboard commands would improve if updated to: "T" for teather mode (today is still ALT+T) as "F" only do fullscreen mode. And depending on the browser, if the teather mode is activated, fullscreen cant be activated (in chrome doesnt work, in the Firefox it does).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please fix so that the sound in vods aren't out of sync. All of my recorded vods get unsynced even though my sound is perfect and in sync while I stream. This is a clear bug and I've seen it on several channels

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. This is a complaint not idea I got done with a four and a half hour stream just for something completely out of twitch’s control to lose all my progress although hope hadn’t been lost yet because I had enough footage of it to make a video out of it so I looked and looked for the stream I had just ended and couldn’t find it. I then got help from discord and still couldn’t find it. Eventually I watched a 20 minute long YouTube video about how to get your vids to save to your account and the video…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Streams are at various audio levels. Especially during raids, we have all had the experience of being jarred by jumping into a super loud channel after being in a quieter one.

In the dreamy streamy future, it would be wonderful to (optionally?) crossfade from stream to stream, but that would be super difficult.

But having the volume start at 0 and fade up gradually to the intended level would be great. (Both on the app and in the browser.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Streamers currently will at times have many viewers clip similar timeframes of a stream, i.e. viewer 1 clips 15:34-15:44, viewer 2 clips 15:37-16:04, viewer 3 clips 15:27-15:35, etc. These clips could be composited into one clip of 15:27-16:04.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I am using a translator for korea

translation:
    Currently, VOD function is too weak on Twitch. From now on, I hope that the
    VOD function uploads VOD to my followers and the alarm goes on. Also, I hope you can write a comment there and sponsor it through the beat. If you add these additional functions, I think you need a new commercial action in this way, such as which video had advertising revenue through VOD analysis, and how much you received if you had a bit sponsorship function above.

original:
    현재 트위치에서는 VOD기능이 너무 쇠약합니다. 앞으로 저는 VOD기능에서 팔로워들에게…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Twitch never shows the actual amount of people in the stream, it always drops and rises when nobody has joined or left and it’s making it difficult to get affiliated because even though there’s more than enough people watching at once it only shows 1 or 2 people watching

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Jeres clipmaker, vil kun poste 30 sekunders klip - Når jeg vil lave et klip, så står der:"Øv, noget gik galt.". Jeg har forsøgt op til flere gange, og det vil ikke virke, som det skal. Det er fra den her VOD, at jeg har forsøgt at lave klip fra: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1727099503

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. By providing a L/R audio balance option, a single computer can play 2 streams at the same time by simply separating the speakers. Putting the slider in the player's advanced menu would keep it out of the way until its needed.
    As stream viewing becomes more popular, its just a matter of time before 2 streams want to be watched by viewers but only 1 audio card is available.
    Also, if it doesn't require extra processing, adding a mono option could help the auditory handicapped.
    Cheers!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Pls at least let us sort the Highlight for oldest / newest date just 2 option for me to delete some video. Unless you don't mind I kept that 3000 highlight in twitch server 4ever.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Highlights  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I know Twitch want to save storage, and I have more then 2000 hightlight video all the way from year 2017! And it's very troublesome to keep scrolling down one by one to go to the old one and delete them. Let me sort my highlight by year so I able to delete those I had uploaded to youtube.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Highlights  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Pouvoir sélectionner sur la page des VOD de voir du contenu uniquement si nous sommes abonnés à la chaine ou du contenu dit "gratuit" c'est à dire non abonné aux chaines.
    Cela permettrai de filtrer ce que nous pouvons ou non regarder, et aussi de savoir quel créateur laisse ses rediffusions sans abonnement et/ou avec abonnement.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hi, I have a great idea, which I miss a lot on twitch, and we had a playlist where you can save streams where something funny happened and can find out the stream and see what else happened, maybe clips too, but that would be a great idea and when the VOD is deactivated, the streams are hidden in the playlist and you can no longer click on them

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Reruns need to be added back as an option, I don’t understand why it was taken away, yes it may not have been a popular feature but some people still used it! If it was advertised more people may have used it more

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reruns  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Button toggle option that moves chat to the bottom of the window, or to the side.

When I split screen apps I have to change the size of the window to force the chat to the right and i can actually read chat history rather than when chat is below and you can only see like 5 lines of it. Just let me choose where the chat goes regardless of the size of the window.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Let the page for editing clips be embed onto other pages. The current page has such a small amount of features, that I'm sure me and many others would love to expand upon.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I just got done streaming for over 5 hours, but after raiding someone and stopping stream, the VOD was only 6 minutes 17 seconds, why ? and can we fix this ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. So that you can get back from the delay smoothly without losing what is being said or shown on the stream or watching with a 20s delay just so you don't miss what the streamer is saying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Create new editting tool that can edit stream timelien and have highlights in it. With this tool streamer can create highlights to streamed past video giving tittles of talked topics of one larger duration of video and smaller pinpoints when changing topic or larger area similiar to youtubes Timeline. This tool can be accessed by streamer and streamer can give rights to edit/highlight timeline to other users - some users have video editors but also great for smaller streamers. Effectively perfect for anyone wanting to quickly see highlights of past stream. This could create new kind of vod watching habits…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?