Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

780 results found

1. I keep getting annoying ads even after buying subscription!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When hovering over an ad on a stream, clicking the ad will take you to the advertiser's website. However, the mouse pointer displays as normal, and does not show the "link" pointer (a hand with a finger extended) as it ought to. This behavior would comply with W3C guidelines.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How about we don't have 3 minute ads before we can enter a stream? Thanks.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The absurd excess of advertising on Twitch has become a growing source of frustration for viewers and content creators. The constant stream of ads interrupts the viewing experience, harms the interaction between streamers and their audience,
    and often leads users to resort to ad blockers, negatively affecting revenue. It is essential that the platform finds a balance between monetization and user experience.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. colocar uma opção pra escolher a resolução dos anúncios, pois os meus anúncios estão vindo tudo em 1080p e não quer diminuir

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. O meu problema é que os anúncios estão vindo tudo em 1080p e não querem diminuir a qualidade, tem como vcs diminuir a qualidade da resolução por favor, ou colocar a opção pra escolher a resolução

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I was looking for https://www.twitch.tv/voodoosh stream.
    It was interrupted by 30 sec adds. Hint was saying that streamer taking a pause.

Its is not true, stream was continuing as usual, because of the stream i missed the content.
    I know that streamer will not get any money from the adds.

Why do i see it all the time?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I don't Twitch a lot, maybe once a week on a weekend when I want to relax, and when I do, the last thing I want is to be bombarded by advertisements. Currently the only options for an ad-free experience is to commit and subscribe, either to the channel you're watching, with Turbo, or with Twitch Prime. If you're not using Twitch that much it's a big waste of money, and it seems like the whole business idea is to make people forget where their money is going.

My consumption of Twitch is similar to watching a movie. I want…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. For a lot of games 1 hour or less ad intervals are inadequate and irreparably break the flow and energy of many streamers.
    Many streamers operate on doing intermissions after ~2 hours, which is a good time for ads without obstructing the viewers ability to watch. Midrolls inherently prevent the viewer from watching the stream, and within the time a midroll plays countless people miss key moments in streams which are the highlight of why they watch in the first place.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Reklam politikanızı değiştirmeden önce 5 abonelik hediye etmiştim.2 yıldır kimseye abone olmuyorum.Olmayacağım.Reklam çıktığı gibi yada reklam engellemeyici donarsa yayını kapatıyorum.Yayının en heyecanlı yerinde anında kocaman reklam çıkıyor.Bu kabul edilebilir bir durum değil.Bu kadar aç gözlü olunmaz.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I've seen it listed before long ago, but I wanted to make sure it was known that it is still be wanted. Most streamers on this platform are very small, ads are a constant nuisance, and streamers are constantly trying to find ways around them with I know at least some (myself included) who refuse to accept affiliate or other because of the ads.

As such, the idea is the following: Have tiers where the streamer can pay to not have ads for the month. Simple.

If a streamer has 5-10 people average in their stream, chances are Twitch is…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Whenever I get the "ad break" purple page cover in place of an ad (which often happens when there should be no ads, hence my attempts to click on it and report the error) twitch just gives a redirect to a nonexistent "ad experience on twitch" page. What's the point of even having the screen or trying to give the impression users can do something about it if the page no longer exists and there has been no update to the redirect?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When you report an ad, maybe like saying "this isn't relevant to my interests" Stop playing it nonstop after that. Seems like a easy idea and i shouldn't have to suggest it, but your feedback is just a waste of time (At least it certainly feels like it). If I select playback issue and select "this advertisement is not relevant to my interests) (REF: Doordash) then it should play less like on Twitter/X. What is the problem here at Twitch? Seems like you have the technology, Twitter does, and it works, so Twitch should and so you can reasonably determine…

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I don’t mind playing ads on my channel. I believe you would have 80% less complaints from people if you switch placement for ads. Put the Ad in upper-hand corner (above chat) or let the Streamer choose some Option in the dashboard (DISPLAY ONLY ADS, OR BOTH)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. You're killing this platform with ads, it's unbearable, every stream I watch I see users complaining about ads constantly. The nature of live-streaming is that you must be able to consume the content uninterrupted, you're not only trying to force ads on us, you're interrupting sometimes HALF of the content being broadcasted. You can't bully everyone into subscribing to a service that doesn't care about the user experience.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hehehe, this is the most spiteful implementation of ads I've ever seen. You're still getting an ad view, but if I want to flip to another tab while it's playing it pauses the countdown. Surely this isn't working as intended because I fear the evil little brain that would've thought up something like this.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would love it if you used machine learning to know when streamers are idle* in certain games, to trigger an ad.

games like - fortnite, cod, apex legends, valorant, dead by daylight all have waiting rooms/lobbies, so if you detect that a streamer is in a lobby, you can trigger the ad using machine learning, so that another ad wont play for 20 minutes or so the average time the game plays ( i know different games have different common load times.

this i think would be one of the easiest and smartest ways to introduce more people to…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 38 39
  • Don't see your idea?