Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

778 results found

1. If I see a stream on the front page, and whatever is going on on that stream has hooked my attention, that attention is immediately destroyed upon clicking on the stream and an ad plays. Whatever topic is passed, whatever song they may be playing is missed, whatever fight they may be in is over. This then makes me want to simply not watch the stream, and remain on front page, lest I miss out on what is SUPPOSED to get me clicking on the stream. And then instead of joining that stream after I watched the hook that was…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Visto che segnalando attraverso il video non è cambiato nulla. Sarebbe possibile abbassare l'audio degli annunci pubblicitari in quanto vorrei evitare un infarto ogni qualvolta ne parte uno. Grazie!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. having pre roll count down on the twitch chat similar to where the hype train is - so streamers dont need to keep an additional browser source open to watch the dashboard.

Id like to be able to tell from within my obs software when ads are playing

you want us to run ads - please make it accessible and easy for us to do so from within our streaming software so the process isn't disruptive for viewers.

not good with photo editing but heres an example of how it could look

https://twitter.com/ellerows/status/1369553181076815876

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It sounds like the viewer won't be rewarded for participating in multiplayer ads. When one plays and bits are unlocked, I feel that it should count towards how many bits the individual has cheered. It adds a bit more incentive to doing it and also helps now that ads for bits are gone.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Content obtrusive ads are bad for live form content. They work for YouTube and Television where the content can be put on a break until the advertisement is done, however for Twitch the ads will often block important content especially when first joining a stream.

1. Pre-roll ads need to use unobtrusive forms of advertisement. Since pre-roll ads are the only ads forced to run without authorization from the streamer, they are the ads that most likely will directly affect viewing content the streamer does not want you to miss. As a result these ads will discourage viewers from watching, especially…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I don’t know what made someone think adding an ad about batteries (I believe) that involves a smoke detector going off right at the start was a great ad revenue option. I can think of literally thousands of other ads that I’d prefer to encounter. Horrific for headphone users. Can’t imagine trying to watch a stream late at night and having that ad be the one to go off. Absolutely unpleasant experience.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Especially the "Meica Flashking Ad" here in Germany is really driving me crazy. It's a cool idea, and I even looked it up manually only seeing this campaign is already 2 years old. Why run ads with that?
    But the real problem is, I only get THAT ad, I must have watched it at least a 100 times already, it keeps coming up.
    When I finally decided which channel to stick by and give them the 15 second ad revenue, I am briefly excited to watch the streamer. But that does not last very long because 5 minutes into the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. reklamdan para kazanamıyorum nedeni nedir?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Me saltan anuncios en catalán y no entiendo nada ya que no soy de barcelona. Ya que me saltan al menos que sea en español para poder enterarme. Gracias.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The idea of rewarding only the creator for every vote seems like a wasted opportunity for me, normal ads do that already.

Instead, what about giving back to both, the creator and the viewer?

The way I understand it, every vote seems to get a certain value (e.g. 5 bits) which will then be all added together and sent to the creator after the ad is over.

What if instead of bits, this value would be divided into gifted subs and every participant then gets a chance to win one of them, while any possible remainder gets paid in bits…

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have my ads set to run 3.7 times per hour but if the streamer isn’t told a Ad is running the viewers will miss out along with the streamer… you need to put the Following in chat. “Ad has started” only the streamer an see this … or “Ad will start in 10secs and last 2 minutes etc… then “AD ENDED”

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Showing Ads while the streamer takes a 1 min rest or so by the choice of the streamer.
    That will increase the Ad revenue to the streamer and to Twitch as well.
    but, it has to be a minimum of 1 hour between each Ad display so that it would be acceptable.
    Regions based Ads are better in that situation, by a click of a button by a streamer an Ad will display for a maximum of 1 min then display the streamer screen afterward.

upvote for the idea to mainly benefit small streamer.

Thanks

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I watch several streams, every night, for years. At first I had no problem with ads, but now every 15 minutes there is an ad. I dont enjoy watchings streams anymore. Sometimes I opened up 5 different Streams at the same time and every stream has an ad running. I just want to see what they are doing and have a good time. Most of the time I instant close twitch. As a streamer im really worried about this but as a viewer im just sad and dont enjoy streams anymore and the streamers arent even to blame.. I dont…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I like the idea they have of sound ads

Although if I must suggest something that you may already have in mind, it is that each streamer will do well with one or another type of ads. Someone who is important is his game or what is seen will love the announcements of sounds like the one they are making. But someone whose audio is the important thing, continues to be bothered by the current type of announcements and the sound ones, for these people they will need announcements that cover a part of the screen but do not mute…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. während des Streamens (für Leute ohne Abo klar etwas die Auflösung minimieren) aber maximum pro stream 3 MAL nur nicht jede Stunde bis zu 8 mal......das nervt total und versaut mir mein Hobby als Streamer.....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hello Ad Manager
    I am a fine artist, painting in watercolour as LorrainePaints. I am steadily growing my stream thanks to my son Grathwrang. Although Twitch is geared up for gamers (this is obvious) it is an excellent social media site for lots of artists. It is unfortunate that this has not dawned on your management. So I challenge you to find sponsorships that suit the many artists on Twitch. It is extremely costly to buy the tons of supplies necessary to 'perform' on a stream. How about finding someone to help support us, like a major art supplier (Winsor…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Manager  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hello! This is great! Glad you guys are able to offer this to streamers! So, some ideas I have or feedback to say is that there are streamers like myself that have streamed for 200+ hours! We love gaming, love our community so we will stream for long periods of time. So 40 hours I feel is kinda low. I know this is just a starting point, but i feel that if you gave more higher options people would do it! Also if you could include on the dashboard if we need to require a certain amount of concurrent viewers…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Manager  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. pubg mobile hakkında reklam görmek İSTEMİYORUM! pubg mobile, valorant ve league of legends reklamları görmekten bıktım aynı reklamı gün içerisinde o kadar fazla görüyorum ki artık izlemek istediğim bir yayın olsa bile reklam açıldığında kapatıyorum. lütfen artık alakasız reklamları zorla izletip durmayın

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The latest offender is the Adidas feelgood "save the oceans" shoe advert that makes me want to puke

Lets turn plastic bottles into fine plastic threads that break down even faster into human reproductive hormone disturbing, blood brain barrier passing, bioaccumulating microplastics! Sounds like a good plan to save the oceans, depopulate the planet!

Stop promoting this garbage. These companies are criminal, their greenwashing is actively harmful. The solution they are marketing is WORSE than just burying bottles in the ground. Stop assisting them in their quest to destroy the ecosystem and hasten the decline of human population.

Be better.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Everytime after a add is rolled, when it is over the stream comes back muted, and is really annoying having to got back and unmute the stream.

I'm using Google Chrome latest version.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?