Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1134 results found

1. Acho que quando uma musica possui direitos autorais a gravadora poderia ao invés de fazer uma denuncia colocar a sua marca d água em um canto sobre o conteúdo através de uma ferramenta da Twitch informando que aquele conteúdo e de sua propriedade. Afinal rádios divulgam musica e acho que as lives de Djs também. Eu não recebo nenhum valor pelas minhas lives a não ser a satisfação de meus amigos. Estaria também disposto a repassar 100% dos valores auferidos com anúncios das gravadoras pois não faço lives com interesse financeiro.

I think that when a song has copyright, the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. el algoritmo de copyright esta detectando canciones que están en pretzel rocks
    aplicación que ustedes han sugerido y mal porque las detecta bajo DMCA APARTE y me ha silenciado ya dos videos en donde la música es la del video juego sin usar pretzel lo cuales son HALO master chief collection y STAR CRAFT II es incomodo no soy la unica persona con este problema yo me atengo a sus alternativas y sigue el mismo problema

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Voila ça fait un moment que je vois beaucoup de streameur justifier le fait de passer l’accès de la rediffusion de leur live uniquement a leur abonné a cause du robot qui strike leur vidéo

Ils expliquent que ce robot ne passe que sur les rediffusion public et que donc, de ce fait ils sont obligé de restreindre leur accès pour éviter de se faire attraper par le robot en cas de DMCA

Et forcément quand tu commence a avoir une dizaine de streameur qui utilise cette pratique, tes capacité de rester sur Twitch baisse car l'abonnement a chaque chaîne…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ban UFC games. It sets the wrong impression to vulnerable impressionable viewers and makes them think that all violence is good and viewed as a competitive sport. Viewing it and playing the game is playing with fire. Around the wrong people it will fuel rage and violence. In these trying times we need more regulation on what we take in. Competitive violence is one of them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 생방송에서 저작권이 있는 음악들을 재생할 수 없다 라고 확인했는데
    저작권 공유 플랫폼에서 저작권을 구매한 경우에는
    자신이 저작권을 소유한다는 건데
    그렇다면 라이브 중에도 음악재생을 해도 문제가 없는지
    이 또한 문제가 되는지 궁금합니다.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Mientras juegas a un videojuego, hay musica creada especificamente para el videojuego, que esa musica no sea detectada como copyright

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why was a stream up this morning pretending to be shroud and running a give away scam that resulted in some Russian stealing my account???? My idea is don't allow malicious streams, there needs to be more regulation of your content this scam had thousands of viewers and was the top csgo stream. shame on me for falling for the scam and losing my steam account and its contents for ever. but shame on ya'll for making so easy for the Russians to pretend to be shroud and ***** over so many of your viewers. Ya'll have lost my viewership…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. as someone who makes mistakes on the frequent, just because its who i am. i get going forward and dont look back at times to just press on but unfortunetely sometimes i miss something, and want hard proof or evidence of the facts.

Im suggesting that people who are banned be able to create a localised twitch clip on the span of 5 or so minutes to clip of a stream theyre banned for, to allow for the submission of proof in both reports and unban requests.

i know i sometimes forget things, and people cant remember everything all the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. There is a known issue on twitch with spam bots. It's very hard to fight them because it's impossible to just add some key words into filter because they generate those words out of different symbols that look the same as original symbol. My idea is to create a neural network AI that will be trained to ban such messages. Moderators will have ability to turn the AI on\off and control the timeout\ban amount of seconds

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bots  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I suggest adding a new chat mode that allows only users with "permission to talk" to send messages to a chat; call it a "VIP-Only Chat" session, for example /viponly.

This would allow creating limited chats that not every single subscriber is allowed to join in on, which could be very useful if there are too many participants in the chat to carry out a discussion with readable interaction between chatters.

But also allow moderators to also give one user or a few users permission to speak that would allow others to speak that does not have the limitations of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. For those who don't know, inting is whenever someone intentionally gives kills, gold, and exp to the enemy and makes it so the enemy has a higher chance of winning, while the team where the inter is on has a lower chance. This is a huge problem in League of Legends specifically

After a clip of a pretty popular LoL streamer surfaced where he was inting and saying "Im going to make my team lose" (or something along those lines), the LoL community wants to have this guy and everyone who ints, popular or unknown, punished. I think a way…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. einfavh mal dazu schreiben wie man genau geld verdient oder wo durch und ob man copyright musik benutzen darf.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Twitch have been 100% disgraceful and corrupt as of late, firstly they take 10 years to reply to a ticket urgent or not, they support cyber bulling and suspend people who stand up to trolls in streamers chat or game being played, they suspend you for 7 days and it lasts 14+ days which a joke...twitch really need to pull their heads out of their a$$es and this point.... twitch should be ashamed of themselves

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I've been spending a lot of time at Twitch for the last two years. I see that there are still very important problems that have not improved in time. This is one of the problems: for example, when large broadcasters host small broadcasters at the end of the broadcast, in the small broadcasters' chat room there can be some users who share inappropriate links, make toxicities, and make spam. Small or new publishers remain uninformed in this event. I mean, they can't handle what's going on in the chat rooms. So the broadcasters cannot do their job properly. Foreseeing that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hola

Sugiero poder eliminar seguidores tóxicos de manera fácil de nuestro canal y banear gente con canales altamente inapropiados que infunden odio. El problema de reportalos es que luego pueden tomar represalias de otras maneras. Gracias

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. If the account was banned from, let's say, 5-10 other channels, it will not be allowed to chat in yours.
    In order to limit the accounts just trying to get ban the fastest.
    Yes, they can create new accounts, but it will limit the number of trolls and hate speech in chat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Twitch likes to just mute out the whole audio sections from a clip when there is copyrighted music. Which makes that section odd to watch since there is no audio at all. My solution to this would be for twitch to instead of just muting out the segment, they should just take the copyrighted song, and apply an inverted signal to it. So that way, the song would essentially be silenced/ canceled out by the two signals, however, everything else would be fine and you'd be able to hear streamer, any sort of in-game sounds or irl sounds. That way,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. If you are a smaller streamer and don't want the harassment of someone unwanted you, you should be able to remove & block them from following you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Limit the number of streams/chats that a single account can be logged into simultaneously. I've noticed that there are a lot of bot-accounts that appear in EVERYONE's chat rooms, but never as viewers. These accounts seem highly suspicious, and I personally would feel better if they were no longer able to "infect" twitch with their frivolous logging of every chat's activities. Besides the fact that the chat replies from Twitch could be used as cheap DDoS source, they could also be exploiting the chats to infect their users in some way.
    I think that a limit of 10 chats/streams for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It takes 4 clicks, then a description to report someone in chat.

Surely there doesn't need to be 3 pages of a dozen choices each in order to sort the reports. I'm not aware of any other platform that approaches reporting this way.

In cases where a busy chat is being raided by malicious actors, you will let most of them through without being reported, in the time it takes to report one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?