Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1135 results found

1. Klip alma ayarlarındaki, klipleri etkinleştir seçeneğinde "Canlı veya geçmiş yayınlarınızdan klip oluşturulmasına izin verin." yerine, canlı yayınlar için ayrı geçmiş yayınlar için ayrı etkinleştirme seçeneği olur ise yayıncı canlı yayınlardan klip oluşturulmasını kapatır ve yayın esnasında oluşturulan kliplerdeki DMCA sorunu ortadan kalkar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I only use your player to "listen to music with the assurance that I will not skip the DMCA" and see this:

Twitch Sound Track Music:
    RL Grime featuring Jeremih and Tory Lanez

Vídeo DMCA (Strike + Muted):
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1022547948

Why? Check out the "Artists" who don't sell their Tracks to Record Labels and we'll take these upsets by surprise.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I have come to understand that for streamers trying to avoid giving away too much information about themselves, they will get a PO Box 30-45 minutes away from their homes. Since twitch is in the Amazon family, it seems like there could be a service streamer could pay for to have mail go to a generic location in the basic region (could correspond to Amazon shipping locations) and then they could get items from user delivered with Amazon packages. That would allow the content creators to receive items in a safer way.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I recommend adding a feature that allows a streamer to submit a link to a song/upload a song, and has the Twitch system check if that song is considered DMCA. If the song is not DMCA, then streamers can go ahead and use it. They won't be anxious about "testing" it on stream and potentially getting a strike. If not, then they won't use it.

Not every song is particularly clear cut based on research alone- there's a lot of haziness and this way we can all alleviate some anxiety about this together. Twitch worries less about going through VODs…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There should be a copyright music setting because it's too much work to mute our stream when we can just have a setting to do it for us.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. https://twitter.com/yungbae/status/1318698702752542721?lang=en
    that is a link to Yung Bae on twitter stating that his music will be royalty free, and not subject to DMCA, which indeed does include his Collab music. I have muted audio in my stream despite this fact and that is inexcusable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Streaming and Recording them / also trolling in another person on their stream using them as your youtube and tic tok content and not asking for their permission they felt uncomfortable didn't know they been recorded

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. a muita coisa boa ,e muitas a melhorara para novos e velhos stream

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Es wird langsam Zeit, dass Twitch seine ToS zu Bekleidung und Nacktheit aktuallisiert! Twitch verliert seinen guten Status, Werbepartner verweigern beriets das ihre Werbung vor solchen Streams laufen. Deswegen macht bitte etwas dagegen!

• Keine Pool Streams
    • Badekleidung nur noch erlaubt wenn 80-90% des Streams im Wasser stattfinden (kein Planschbecken im Zimmer)
    • Streams die hauptbezogen auf Körperteile ( Brüste, Hintern) sind verbieten.
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It has been a extense problem on the brazilian community since external moderators and automod system had been banning steamers that put themselves on situations that they couldn't control and aren't their fault.

For exemple purposes: Yulla had been banned indefinitely after someone discovered how to send images through donates and sent a NSFW image.

Conclusion: She had been banned on a situation that she couldn't control and isn't her fault that this happened.

Other brazilian streamers had been suffering the same issues, on different situations. And people concluded "they are being banned due to out of context scenes".

So…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. i would love if you guys could add a feature for small and big streamers for music i know you guys have a app but makie it also in one spot or make a bot that id in every stream that only moderators and the streamer can see which lets you know if you could be copyrighted cause nothing is worst than being copyrighted

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Um... so I'm playing a video game. TES III: Morrowind, for heaven's sake. WHY did you feel the need to mute 10 MINUTES OF AUDIO from my VoD when the ONLY music AT ALL is coming from THE GAME THAT I WAS PLAYING??? Sorry, that's fair use. Calm it down over there with your DMCA garbage, you're punishing the wrong people! (Cam girls with rap bullcrap playing faintly during softcore streams, hi?) Fix the DMCA bot. Now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Finde es sehr speziell GEMA FREIER Sound von Quelle X wirst du direkt gemutet und Verwarnt. Der gleiche Titel vom Soundtrack by Twitch und alles ist in Ordnung. Frage was ist der Unterschied zwischen den beiden außer der Speicherort ? Kommt dazu das in den Games auch Musik gesperrt wird der aber zum Game gehört. Verwarnung Urheberrecht für ein Sound der zum Game gehört !!!
    Da hätte ich gerne Antworten dazu.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I believe the use of copyrighted music / sounds / audio, may be used IF the streamer signs a waiver to negate ALL reception of donations, bits, and subscriptions (any and all monetary transactions to the streamer) during the streaming session, while that specific session is being used at that time with music, sounds, and/or audio that falls under copyright.

For Example: I want to stream BURNOUT 3 on the Playstation 2, but it has music on there that is originally part of the game. Normally it would be either muted or other action would take place against the streamer,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. From what I've heard people have been getting host-botted. High amount of hosts from bots at one time, to where the streamer can't go live.
    Hosting/raiding is a big part of this community, and I think if this is happening then we could really use people looking into how to prevent it.
    Thanks,
    Rivvr

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Im a moderator in a channel called "ameliavii" it says we have 2 unban request but there is only 1 request i think we unbanned a user via unban command not in the unban requests while the users request still in progress and that caused a visual bug

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Correct me if I'm wrong but cant you just force users to input the song they are listening to on the dashboard (if in twitch music database) this could be aided by a 3rd party application

then have twitch pay the appropriate music producers on a viewer basis (based on percentage to twitch percentage to label) (this could also be brokered if they wanted a top tier musician)

Music producers could run websites like tunecore to distribute their music on the platform

I don't believe all music on twitch must be royalty free

another idea i had is to make…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. me han silenciado un video por erechos de autor de una cancion que sonaba en soundtrack by twitch. o yo no he entendido bien el funcionamiento de soundtrack by twitch, creo que son canciones libres de derechos de autor, o no es clara la politica , no puedo escuchar el tema para verificar si es o no la cancion que pone que he reproducido mientras hacía el directo porque esta silenciada, pero entodocaso, lo que sonaba era soundtrack by twitch en emisora metal

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hey so I have had a few copyright strikes before but since I change what playlist I use frequently, I don't know what songs are the issues. I don't want to keep breaking the copyright rules but how can I know what songs break the rules if the sound is muted? I think it would be super helpful to say what song is copyrighted so that way I can stop futher strikes from happening by not playing those songs anymore ^-^

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Sería una buena herramienta para que los DJS o artistas pudiesen hacer directos con musica sin ser baneados. Ya que por la pandemia hay muchos artistas que no pueden trabajar. Twitch me parece la herramienta perfecta para todos esos artistas.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?