Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have a slow mode for subscribers.

There is a possibility for partners to activate a setting in which all subs are immune to slow mode.

My idea is that there are two different slow modes, one for all users (the one that already exists) and one for subs. My idea is that both are controlled either by chat commands or from mod view.

This would be useful if you would like to give the Subscribers who are supporting you another benefit, also, as they're paying (or supporting with Prime) they probably are less likely to spam or disobey rules.

Thanks…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Before a recent update where :hover styling was added to usernames and links in the chat, ctrl+right click on a username would bring up a slider that allowed you to quickly choose a timeout length, ban, or message delete. Since the new update this slider no longer appears and only the normal browser context menu shows up.

I'm using Firefox 79.0

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Recently there was a change in the permaban system so when you permaban a person he can't see chat anymore. I understand that this is added to prevent harassment and stalking, but I think it's not fair, what does his typing something bad in chat has with his reading the chat? If he violated rules by typing something inappropriate, I just ban him from typing, that's only fair, but I don't want to ban him from reading. It's not only unfair but also encourages people to create alternative accounts to be able to read chat again while they could stay…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add a search option in the team members area for twitch teams to be able to search for members than having to scroll through 1000's of people just to find one person

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I mod for several channels, and I'm effing tired of adding the same words to the permitted list over and over again. Why the F does the list reset on every new stream??? Even words like shouldn't be even on automod's list as they have no existing negative connotation, to begin with, like waifu (btw, waifu gets modded, husbando doesn't, nice double standards), are getting blocked again and again!

Even my screen name got modded once!! IIRC yMEmd got blocked, please tell me the meaning of that and how it can be worthy of getting modded out!

Can you please…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Automod  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. i just want to make a community

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community Guidelines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The ape escape games are the best games ever made and since twitch is all about gaming I think streaming ape escape 1 2 and 3 should be mandatory for every streamer no matter the viewcount0

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Community Guidelines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. For those who don't know, inting is whenever someone intentionally gives kills, gold, and exp to the enemy and makes it so the enemy has a higher chance of winning, while the team where the inter is on has a lower chance. This is a huge problem in League of Legends specifically

After a clip of a pretty popular LoL streamer surfaced where he was inting and saying "Im going to make my team lose" (or something along those lines), the LoL community wants to have this guy and everyone who ints, popular or unknown, punished. I think a way…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Currently when someone typing a block term gets the message "Your message wasn't posted due to conflicts with the channel's moderation settings." in some cases this is like "hey, just type it differently" and even if you are use wildcards he can post the message.
    Sometimes a message contain a block terms that if that terms wouldn't exist the message would be perfectly normal. Why don't you add the option for some terms to just show like *** and let the message be posted? That's how mods can decide if the message deserve a delete or not, and reduce the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Automod  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add a set cooldown from following to unfollowing as it sucks when someone follows to only get noticed by the streamer and thanked to then immediatly unfollow. People do this often on my stream, they follow me, I say thanks and a few moments later then unfollow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I keep "show moderation actions" turned on (adds ban/timeout/delete buttons next to names in chat) in the two channels I moderate.

The other day I accidentally banned someone while on the chat emote menu, with a simple jiggled-mouse misclick. Turns out the tiny sliver of ban button visible on the left side of the emote/bit panels works just fine.
    I don't care whether I see it, I just don't think it should be usable. In my opinion, the only functional ban buttons should be ones with chat displayed next to them.
    I can't imagine any reason a person would reasonably…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The Video Quality in Session on the new dashboard displays as "offline" even with the Editor role

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. To help with the new stuff coming with banning people it should have an optional feature to require an account to view a stream. And to go further to set the level of account i.e. required just an account, require an account with a verified email, require the account to be at least x hours/days old.
    That way those people we've banned cannot just sit there logged out stalking us.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make automod phrases to work only, when the channel is online or offline or both. (Add a checkbox next to the phrases)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Automod  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. My issue is that mod settings appear before non-mod settings. I do not use the mod settings that often, and I have sometimes cleared chat by accident.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Comando /user no celular funciona, ja que não funciona e no PC é possivel utilizar

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. what if be a hack on the email account and you mod get back place on new email account with same old Minecraft mod that you made and then modder can help you to fix by a bot it much easier and then show as a video that it tue is your mod that made as video plus that maybe help more and if problems with other way chat it and that also fix other what is about you mod so that the bot fix problems even how you made it and it will so know what pay the mod…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I've been spending a lot of time at Twitch for the last two years. I see that there are still very important problems that have not improved in time. This is one of the problems: for example, when large broadcasters host small broadcasters at the end of the broadcast, in the small broadcasters' chat room there can be some users who share inappropriate links, make toxicities, and make spam. Small or new publishers remain uninformed in this event. I mean, they can't handle what's going on in the chat rooms. So the broadcasters cannot do their job properly. Foreseeing that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. False ****** assault allegations are not to be taken lightly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 14 15 16 18 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?