• New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. i recently achieved all the requirements for affiliate within the 30 days but the invite hasn't come and i'm worried it wont, my idea would be to make the invite automatic once you complete the last achievement.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I wish you can add overlays easier for beginner phone users should help a lot

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. After clearing my rewards queue for channel points, I realized that I can no longer see who redeemed what. I liked being able to see which rewards were redeemed and how many times. It's nice data to have to see how popular a certain channel points rewards is in your channel. Thanks for reading.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. There should be an exact number for smaller streamers/new comers on how many viewers they need per stream to make affiliate so they are not making a bigger deficit when it comes to viewer chasing.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I saw that when uploading an icon for channel points, it lets you upload a gif and shows it playing perfectly. I have a perfect gif for my channel points but when you try to save the gifs it won't let you!
    I don't see why, if it works on the page, it can't work on all pages.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow the use of sounds as channel rewards for users i.e the ability to upload specific sounds that can be redeemed

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. there needs to be more light for new streams, ive been streaming for a month or two and am finding it impossible to get myself out there, more veiws or follows. i feel as if there needs to be more light on new and up and coming streamers

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Roles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Yo tengo 56 y cuando voy a los logros me dice que tengo 47 y esto me pasa hace muchisimo tiempo y hoy probe seguirme con otra cuenta y me aumenta los seguidores pero en todos los lugares me pone que tengo 47 seguidores
    Gracias!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Seeing my follower list is now buried under the edit channel page options way at the bottom. I cannot click on my main channel page any longer with the new roll out update to see who follows my channel. Please bring it back or make it easier to find. Thanks!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Whether you stream on PC, console, or mobile platforms there is only 2 components, 1 overlay, and 3 panels. I understand that this was probably the most anyone wanted to attempt when you guys 1st started. However, now you are probably the top kid in the streaming game, and this feature could use an update in amount of available slots. If these were always showing then I could see the need for a limit, but most only become visible once hovered over or located in the panel section below. So with this being said you could add more slots for…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. roughly 2-3 days ago I hit all the requirements for the achievment road to affiliate... I have checked multiple times and it says that all my goals are done and complete and it shows me a box that says get started... When i click it it says i do not have a time machine.. Please help me in this regard or take That down so people dont get excited for affiliate and cant do anything about it except wait i suppose

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. MEJORAR PANEL DESDE CELULAR PARA PODER BORRAR COMENTARIOS O PONER ANUNCIOS CON SOLO BOTONES Y QUE NO TENGA QUE PONER COMANDOS COMO DESDE PC

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. When I go into Video Producer all I see is the drop down for 'All Videos', 'Upload', Past Premiere', etc. a TIP that says '32% of viewers that watch a highlight return to a live stream within a week. Make a highlight' and 'You have no videos which match these filters.' No way to upload a video. Doesn't work on Chrome or IE

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I started my stream up and I had about four people in my chat talking and it said i only had one viewer. This then caused my viewer average to go down and i had to start my stream up and down over and over. Got it working but i was very frustrated with it. Please fix this. (main idea: viewers aren't being counted immediately . Not sure why or how this system works but take a look really quick).

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I not see the dashboard button for drag upload video from my computer to twitch i use twitch as free but i just come back . i see all change but for the upload i not see it . i not have good internet connection for streaming . the upload are best to me can i have it back

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. It would be really nice if Channel Editors could also edit channel points and create new ones, etc.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Roles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I think that console and mobile streamers would engange more people if there was an overlay option for us since only people with obs or other app for streaming are able to show the overlay

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?