Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1295 results found

1. Hello, for months already my "Viewer Rewards" -> "Emotes" shows the message

"Whoa! That was fast. We’re still setting up your access. We’re usually pretty quick, so please refresh in a bit and everything should be ready."

Will this ever work or what is up with this? Thanks alot :D

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. my average of 3 viewers aint going up an i usally have 3 or more? it is the last thing i need to hit Affiliate. it is really frustrating i put all my time and effort into streaming, not to mention when i stream i know all who is viewing me but its not popping them up. can you guys please update my average viewers stat and this please and thank you.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. For musicians and singers streamers the clips are too short for cross posting on YoutTube and TikTok.

Highlights can be posted to YouTube.

Having the same resizing editor than clips but for the highlights could help to share more videos from our streams to TikTok (10 minutes max is much better than 1m30) without having to use external softwares. and highlights stay on Twitch, which is an other reason to extend those features.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Desde hace aproximadamente 5 dias solo me sale esa leyenda "comercial breack in progress" en vez de publicidad y por lo mismo no me genera ningun ingreso y antes si lo hacia, recien cobre mi primer pago de afiliado y justo desde el dia de pago, no obtengo publicidad alguna y eso fue el dia 15 de noviembre y hoy es 21, hay alguna manera de remediarlo?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. YOU dont bankroll anything... BUY the rights to are NICHE or I am leaving. Not pushing your product if you cant bankroll right. What do i get volunteering here blocked on the regular because no one else can walk on my reads. ESPN is better enjoy your BIG MONEY problems. Look like a joke until you pay us to care.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Some of the most important and useful analytics data are metrics like "unique viewers" and "new engaged viewers" and "followers".

These are metrics that tell me if the choices I am making are meaningfully impacting the amount of new people who are discovering and and engaging with my channel.

However, once or twice a month I'll get a big raid and it will completely destroy the usefulness of those data points.

If I get raided with 250+ viewers in the last 20 minutes of my stream, I have no way of seeing how many "unique viewers" or "new engaged viewers"…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. tengo un seguidor que se a puesto mi mismo nombre de twicht. ¿que se pude hacer al respecto?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please allow us to enable age verification, as streamers have been getting in trouble for having minors in chat. I had a person come in my chat a while ago asking how I would know someone is over 18, and all I could say was "I wouldn't, I would need to have faith that they are." We can't run on faith alone. Allows us to enable a moderation setting that makes it where someone needs to be Age Verified, meaning they went through you with their I.D., to be able to chat. I don't want to get in trouble because…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 방송정보 편집이안되요 . 대체 왜 이런가요 ㅠㅠ

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I ran ads at the 55% rate for my first month as affiliate and have noticed that I lose viewers much quicker than when I wasn't affiliate. I do not believe my content has gotten worse, I believe it is just less enjoyable to watch my stream with 3 1/2 minutes of ads per one hour of gameplay. I am reducing my ads now to the lowest possible rate because I would rather have a fun community chatting with me while I stream, than make a couple pennies more per day. And to be clear: that is literally all you…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would love to have a category for mindfulness or meditation. I often have a meditation on my stream and would love to see a category that reflects this or other mindfulness practices.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Twitch should inform users who are adding or updating their payout method that Direct Deposit is not available for anyone outside the US.

While filling out your payment information, it asks you to input what country you are from. If you enter a country outside of US, and try to select 'direct deposit' as your payment method, there should be some mechanism there to stop you from moving forward, or at the very least, a notice somewhere on the page that direct deposit is not available outside the US. This would prevent someone outside the US from inputting their bank…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. PLEASE give viewers a mute option for TTS!!!!!! There are some streamers that have the most annoying chats. They constantly use TTS for annoying purposes. Streamers do not want to mute them, because they get paid for them. Allow us viewers to mute them so we don't have to hear them on our side.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When offline, and streamers are live from your suggested streamers list, you should have an option to show their channel on the shelf before your channel's content - channel trailers, previous streams, etc. It should be a configurable option so that if people prefer their own content be shown on the shelf first, they have that option as well. If you're trying to help promote other streams while keeping viewers engaged, it would help if they see the new content first - which allows them to see the new channel as well as engage with your own channel. Return viewers…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 現在は配信オンラインの列が4、オフライン時(コメントを隠した場合)5列となっていますが、htmlが使えるように、または最上部は4列分の1つのパネルにするなどできればなと思います。ただスマホで見た時のレイアウトの兼ね合いもあるので妥協できるアイデアがないか自分自身も考えています。

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hey all!

We’re experimenting with a new panel in the Discovery page within your Analytics that shows a breakdown of new and returning engaged viewers.

This panel includes a breakdown of new and returning engaged viewers to help you compare different streams and understand how your audience changes over time. The data is available to be viewed in the chart at the top of the Discovery page, and it will help streamers determine when new engaged viewers are coming to the stream and deduce what can convert them to become returning engaged viewers.

Coming soon, we have plans to bring…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be amazing to have a "Junior Moderator" role

It would be a training role for new moderator with eventually restrictions

A good thing would be th possibility to see chat messages and moderation action

The idea is to be able review easily if the user would be a good fit for our moderation team

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 70/30 should just include all types of subscriptions instead of just recurring

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A restriction for suspicious users to make clips in a specific channel would be helpful for moderation.

I'm co-stream with a female streamer there is a problem in our channel with a user clipping anytime she leans over or turns around. I can see him doing it because the clips appear in the content section in my dashboard. It makes us feel unsafe and extremely uncomfortable.

It would be great if I could flag him as a suspicious user and it would make him unable to clip on my channel.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Quise hacer raid mucha veces y me ha dicho No podemos iniciar el raid en este momento y lo hacia muchas veces y no me ha dejado

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?