Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1280 results found

1. I'm sure there is a technical reason why this is happening but using the new ad scheduler and revenue share results in a very long delay in proper ad stats showing up. Usually 3 to 5 days before ad revenue is shown at all. To test I turned off the scheduler and ran normal ads and that showed up in analytics as soon as I was done streaming.

It's not a major issue but it is a little annoying to have an almost week long lag in seeing any numbers at all. It makes me feel like the feature isn't…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. it wont let me turn rerun off and i would like to stream without it there

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. При длительном стриме меняю деятельность например с просмотра видео на игру.
    В окне управления трансляцией меняю название хотелось бы прожать кнопку "Оповестить фолловеров♕".
    За премиум можно раз в час оповестить, за отдельную плату сбросить КД, также при наличие подписки можно настроить не получать премиум оповещения и настроить КД
    одно оповещение в день бесплатно)

With a long stream, I change my activity, for example, from watching a video to playing a game.
    In the broadcast control window, I change the name, I would like to press the "Notify followers♕" button.
    For premium, you can notify once an hour, reset the cooldown…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make it so that your followers can active an improvement - once every fortnight they can active a twelve-hour buff that puts you near the top of your category, but only if you don't have affiliate

1,730 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Websites like Society6 and Redbubble have Paypal by default no matter in which country you're located as an author. It is not clear why Twitch does not allow me to use Paypal because I am not located in certain country. Also there is extremely limited list of payment methods available. It almost looks like those were made only for USA residents, and if you are not - wire transfer is your only option. Not quite fair.
    What I am suggesting is to add more payment options.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I had an idea that since you can customize your channel in so many ways; emotes, rename channel points etc. It would be a nice touch to be able to "rename" what your moderators are called. Would give a bigger sense of personalizing your channel into what you want it to be and could be a fun thing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The current thumbnail picker shows me one possible thumbnail for Highlights, and 3 possible thumbnails for Past Broadcasts. I should be able to pick any frame from a video to be the thumbnail, without having to screenshot/upload it myself

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Having something along the lines of https://www.twitchdatabase.com/roles integrated within either our account settings or another type of search functionality to see where we have certain roles assigned to us. A notification would be nice as well via e-mail or notifications ping on the site.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hey Twitch Community and Twitch Team,

i edit videos for some streamers. There the problem often arises that you cannot easily make the stream highlights available for download because the maximum upload size via e-mail, Discord etc. is sometimes not nearly sufficient. Another problem with some cloud services is that larger uploads can only be made after completing a subscription. This means it often quickly complicates the video's by editing the streamer's videos difficult.
    Also, some streamers have the problem of a person who only admits the role of editor to edit videos, because they have a lot of rights.…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I'm archiving past broadcasts without auto publish (Twitch dashboard feature). There is no error when I click publish button, but there's no video on my channel.

Making highlight is working. But it is not convenient.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ich hatte mehr als 5 eindeutige Chater im Stream aber habe das Achievements (Erreiche deine Community) nicht erhalten

Ich Streame jeden Tag mehr als 8 Stunden mit mindestens 2-3 Zuschauern und Versuche mein bestes.

Könnte das Twitch Team Mal darüber schauen, bin bestimmt nicht der einzige mit diesem Problem

Ich danke dem Twitch Team schonmal im voraus

Lg

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. On July 24th, the development team added "Delete all of your Clips with one click" to the Clip Manager. I accidentally clicked the button when I deleted ONE Clips without knowing it on July 26th, so the clips I had clipped down for 3 years were just If it is destroyed in this way, there is no way to cancel the deletion process even if it is found to be wrong.
    I hope "Delete all of your Clips with one click" can be used as an insurance mechanism. For example, after pressing delete, all Clips will be deleted after 1…

790 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I got this error code and I'm not sure how to fix it. I was able to get to the last step but it wouldn't let me toggle on the “Show on Stream” button.

Failed to establish your outgoing audio/video connection.
    We're having trouble sending your audio and video to Twitch. Other participants may not be able to see or hear you. Your connection could not be established.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Guest Star  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Just about every time I livestream on Twitch I will lag when using my El Gato and OBS. Both are up to date. When I livestream on another website on YouTube, they both work perfectly fine without any lag. What is happening?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. even with low latency, interaction with viewers is still has a low reaction time. Many streaming services, like YouTube Live, have ultra low latency that allows only 1 second difference between real time and stream. this will help lots of people who want a more real time interaction with viewers. Ultra low latency usually disables 4K and 120hz

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. During onboarding Payout setup should be Optional.

Payout verification often takes time, up to a few days, during which new Affiliates cannot set up their new features and tools.
    If all new affiliates defaulted to a "Hold Payout" schema, and then after onboarding could setup payout, even if that step takes days they can still be using channel points etc. during that time.

Also if there are any problems with payout verification, the worst thing that happens is Twitch gets to hold that money (interest!) until the Payout is cleared normally.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hey!
    In the payout window you can export the data to an excel sheet and this is nice and all, but it would be wonderful to be able to take out an offical PDF for every months payout. So that the tax companies can get an official document for it instead of having to screenshot my paypal payout as an official document.
    As an extra I do get an offical email with a pdf every time I subscribe to someone, having the same PDF document with the payout information could also be a great addition.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. If you use reruns you will mess up your concurrent view count.

I'd like to have my view count stats from my livestreams separated from the reruns stats. You guys mix the view count from lives + reruns so the information ends up being unreliable. For those who are getting sponsorships it can become a huge problem. I never realized this until a brand told me what my official concurrent view count was. Seems like external websites have access to that information and post it publicly but the problem is that it's not accurate info. My reruns might have 8…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. If I understand correctly, we can't play reruns now without straight up streaming an old video, which is SUPER inconvenient since it means I basically can't do anything with my PC while it's running. This is super lame and please bring back the old way.

Thank you.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I could show an ad viewing stats I've seen so far

How many times did I see a certain streamer's ad and how much did I contribute?

If Twitch show statistics such as the number of ad views or approximate ad cost estimates,

Would viewers also feel a sense of accomplishment and then try to watch more ads without using adblocks?

I don't feel anything because I don't know how much it helps the streamer as there are no statistics results even when I look at the ads.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?