Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

816 results found

1. Make it easier for Affiliates/Partners to change a simple setting like there address so they don't have to go through the process of Offboarding there accounts to then onboard there account and have issues with getting there Affiliate/Partner status back just because of an address change.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Currenty when I want to see the number of viewers my stream had at any given time I have to click on the statistics in my creator dashboard and for further examination of why a spike (or a dip) in viewership could possibly have occured I then have to click on the specific point in time which takes me to my VOD.

It would be so much easier to improve my own content if I just had the same red guy with a number next to it as on my live streams. It does not have to be 100% accurate,…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The point of the summary is to recap the stream. Not having any information about how much money was made is baffling to me. Many times I have had to go back and scroll through my OBS with a calculator tallying up a ton of tiny bit donos because I am trying to figure out how much income was brought in during the stream. This is currently my only job, so it is important to me, and I am sure many, many others. Please help us get a clearer view of our income. Bits earned, extensions bits earned, sub tier…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently it's only possible to view average viewers including hosts/raids/embeds.

I think it would be particularly useful for those working towards partnership, to show which amount of those averages come from hosts/raids/embeds and which ones are not. Of course there is the hosts/raids percentage, but a display in absolutes would help immensely.

I'm currently doing this for myself in a spreadsheet, so here is an example of what it could look like: https://imgur.com/a/S0HbFZ1

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I spent a lot of time cutting out highlights for my 7hr long stream just to have it get stuck in "Processing..." for over a day now, what gives? Bummer I cannot even get what I highlighted out unless I start completely over (and will probably miss some stuff)

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. make a filter for new accounts to be highlighted in the current viewer list. For literally 5 months we have had to ban the same guy 100+ times because all he does is create accounts to harass our stream it is frustrating. or just make bans mac address based........

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Buenas,tengo un bug ,hace 1 semana conseguí el afiliado en twitch,y le doy para empezar el cuestonario y me sale que si no tienes una máquina del tiempo no podrás acceder a este contenido,literalmete no puedo ni acceder hacer el cuestonario o lo que sea,llevo asi una semana,ayuda

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. If you use reruns you will mess up your concurrent view count.

I'd like to have my view count stats from my livestreams separated from the reruns stats. You guys mix the view count from lives + reruns so the information ends up being unreliable. For those who are getting sponsorships it can become a huge problem. I never realized this until a brand told me what my official concurrent view count was. Seems like external websites have access to that information and post it publicly but the problem is that it's not accurate info. My reruns might have 8…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. As soon as you gain a new follower you can update the achievements instantly.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Unpublished VODs are currently entirely unusable. I am not able to watch them, put them into the highlight editor, or even download them.
    If a VOD has to be unpublished, because something got leaked during it, it is impossible to remove that part of the VOD with the highlight editor UNLESS you re-publish the VOD and let everyone else watch the leak.
    Please let us edit VODs while they're unpublished.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It shows that im still streaming in my channel analytics. Meaning it says I've been streaming for like 15 hours (updates to current time) but if i go on my page it says I'm offline. I ended my stream 14 hours ago. The actual stream time was 1 hour and 19 minutes. I don't want this "stream" to mess up my analytics and ruin my chances of affiliate. Please fix this.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. so the people who have 50 followers can start and can be a easy to get money out of stream

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Title speaks for itself.

In the new Followers List under the Channel Settings page, clicking on Users Names (which would usually direct to their profile) instead Route to "dashboard.twitch.tv/(users name)" which immediately 404's.

This was discovered with Opera web browser and not tested in any other browsers.

Edit: I've just tested this with Google Chrome, and the results are the same.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In Progress  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I think it would be nice to know which streamer support me the most, I didn't find a add on or a analytic on this on my dashboard or anywhere else tbh.

so I wrote every raid down to have a list, which can be you know a lot of work. maybe you wanna look into this and maybe you have a solution for this.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make the channel points button usable while in full screen mode while viewing a channel. As it is, we can't be in full screen for this.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hello!

My streaming audio, after recorded, gets muted, inclusive the game's audio. I made sure to use proper music, researched what musics were legal to use. Did all the work and it still ends up muted. Can someone walk me through of what i'm doing wrong? Much appreciated!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The recent up to the payouts section has made a massive difference in ease of use, but I think we could benefit from it being taken a step further and revamping the revenue breakdown too. Twitch payouts are the middle of the month, but subs/bits/etc are processed daily.

I feel there needs to a clearer way of display of which payments were paid out in that month and which will roll over to next month as this would allow users to get a clearer idea of how much they already have towards the next payment threshold.

This could either be…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like certain stats in the stream summary, like the average viewers, to be a little more granular. The bar chart shows a decimal point for non-whole numbers below 10, but the summary number does not. The emails used to include the summary average viewers number with a decimal point, but now I've stopped getting those emails. It's a simple thing, really - just round average viewers to 0.1 instead of 1. As it is right now, the '5' I'm seeing could be either 5.0 or 5.9.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I work for an agency that manages multiple streamers here on Twitch. Part of my job is to review their performance and deal a lot with channel and user analytics. It would be a great help to allow the existing Editor role, or to create a new role dealing with Analytics to access them on channels at the request of streamers.

Other websites like Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube all allow this already.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. This seems like a really weird oversight, especially in a survey with the entire point being inclusivity. To share a few examples (including but not limited to): he/they and she/they pronouns are quite common; some people are comfortable with any pronouns; many people who use neopronouns will also use at least one non-neopronoun as well. There aren't great ways to specify this through your survey right now, which will lead to either people answering a question in a way that doesn't truly reflect their experiences, forcing everything into the "other" box in an open-ended way that will make data processing…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?