Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1283 results found

1. In the Stream Manager > Quick actions > Raid Channel dialogue, under "Channels you follow", I want to see another category, "Streamers for (category or game name)". For example, if I'm playing Space Haven and I want to raid another Space Haven channel, I should be able to see that other channel in the list and just click it. I don't want to have to open a separate browser tab, go to twitch, search for that game, click through... you get the idea.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Average veiwers should not be part of how you become affiliated it's unfair to streamers who put the time and effort in and basically make it there job streaming for 8 hours a day. Instead average veiwers it should be a certain amount of hours within a month in its place of average veiwers if they put the time and effort to stream let them become affiliated

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make 2 factor authorization Optional I never turned it on now let me disable it. Tired of having to put in a code each time I login

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I know you guys have been "working" on this, but the views not counting for small streamers is crippling. I'm currently trying to get Affiliate status and it feels like every single time I start making progress, your servers/algorithms ***** me over and knock me back down again. I have friends that watch regularly and it had been counting their views... now I'm about to breach 2.2 views and because the system is not counting their views, I'm going to get knocked back down below 2.1 again. It's very frustrating that your system isn't more reliable than this. I love…

89 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

49 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. i want there to be channel members so people can join a channel and have access to perks that they want and like i think thats another way for affiliates and partners to get paid

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Idea would be to allow Channel Editors to contest muted audio in VoDs in the same way that Channel Owners can.

Implementation: Give Editors access to the same muted audio section and allow the editors to contest the audio mute on behalf of the Channel Owner.

Alternate option: Allow editors to fill out the forms involved and submit them for Channel Owner editing/correction, approval, and submission.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hi im demon4chaos i would love to talk about the partner program i think 75 viewers is way overrated could we drop it to 35 or 40 for me its really hard for 3 viewers i love you guys thanks for just giving me a strike i love you guys so much no longer will i do that plz reach back if you can
    '

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Open creator dashboard
    2. Have a DM sent to you
    3. Open a DM
    4. Close a DM ER: Everything works fine like it was before FR: Layout pushes itself upwards, and browser window top boarder cuts part of the interface (link to video with reproduction of the bug https://youtu.be/m1XK8my13Ic )
    3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be great if we got the ability to combine multiple Past Broadcasts when working with the Highlighter. Sometimes there are unfortunate interruptions to your streams and you're forced to make multiple separate highlights if you want to preserve them, even if you went live again five minutes later.

Being able to select multiple Past Broadcasts to highlight things from into a single video would be extremely convenient, even if there's a restriction on it like the broadcasts have to have happened within an hour of each other, or within the same 24 hours, or something like that.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The email claimed that data about the user experience effect different groups of people is whats desired, amazing cool I start doing the survey and there is literally no questions about my user experience in fact theres only personal identifiers. Like what are you guys at twitch actually trying to learn besides percentage of users orientation? Like for the love of god actually ask about my user experience.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Some creators might not like chat clipping everything as they might take his words out of context, so maybe allow them to make it available to his mods only as he handpicks them so he could trust them.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A while back the main graph on Channel Analytics changed to show statistics based on the day instead of the stream. This means that if you stream past midnight, you get two bars, one for the statistics before midnight, the other for the statistics after midnight.

Statistics on Twitch are almost only relevant per stream, not day, and this change has made it a much less helpful representation.

Please change this back!

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Have an option that we can select a bunch of clips that we want to download at once (same as we already have for selecting multiple clips to delete at once)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When attempting to turn off the new chatter announcements switch in creator dashboard, it switches back on and says "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later." This is an issue because my stream chat will periodically send the message "Welcome to the chat room" (constantly adding up, filling the entire chat), which I feel has some sort of correlation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Would like a user-review section for extensions. Some of these extensions need to be put on front street. I would have saved a LOT of time setting up my stream if I could have gotten peer recommendations or rejections about certain extensions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. it would be nice to be able to change the privacy of the video when you edit the collection

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When Twitch sends you an invite to participate in a survey, you should have permissions to participate in that survey.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. So the schedule keeps going to monday despite being set to any other day besides.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add the option so the streamer can choose wether he would like to let their editors to use vip and unvip commands. It can help when the streamer has VIP per channel points so the editors can get the job done.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?