Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1269 results found

1. Can the "OBS" button on Your Action Items > Alerts, be not directed to SLOBS?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make the analytics more accurate, they are all over the place. It now says I only get 0.90cents for one prime sub. And most often the gifted sub calculated revenue's are way lower than 50% as an affiliate. This gives a crooked view of your summary and analytics. They are not trustworthy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Se podrian mejorar ese aspecto para que tanto los creadores como sus seguidores vean realmente cuales son los datos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I can't update my stream info, I can't use restream cuz can't connect to twitch, I can't use bots cuz can't connect to twitch ...

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Tools to help streamers diagnose connection/bandwidth issues. I understand that the infrastructure is gonna be what it's gonna be, but I'd love to know why my bandwidth goes from 6kb/s to 0kb/s every Friday at 5pm. If it's Twitch being overloaded? That's fine. I get it. If it's my ISP? I need to know what to yell at them about.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. have revenue opitions under the streamers local currency instead of USD as twitch are paying out in local currencies it will be much better for this to be done

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hello!

My streaming audio, after recorded, gets muted, inclusive the game's audio. I made sure to use proper music, researched what musics were legal to use. Did all the work and it still ends up muted. Can someone walk me through of what i'm doing wrong? Much appreciated!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Here's an idea: how about providing legally-binding assurance that you will NOT use the information collected on the survey to DISCRIMINATE AGAINST whatever content producer's identity is currently "out of favor," either in searches, listing, compensation, discoverability, or any other means either physical or through algorithms?

This is the EXACT way that a wrong answer will produce loss of viewers, loss of revenue, and loss of trust with Twitch.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hola buenas tengo un problema con la fuente de actividades de twitch ya que me aparecen las notificaciones en el chat en otro idioma

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. when watching suggested clips from users i follow, the auto play feature will periodically choose a clip with high view count to play next. In some cases, these clips come from users on my block list, or channels I've indicated as "don't recommend channel" on suggested streams. Integration of these lists into suggested clips algorithms would be nice.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow editors of a channel more permissions, either basic default ones or ones that channel owners can allow/disallow as needed for individual moderators/editors.

For example, changing the Go Live message and adding/removing VIPs. I believe if the channel owner trusts the moderator/editor enough to have access to ban, change titles, edit/delete vods etc, they should be allowed to help out with go live messages and other stream/chat maintenance.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I think that the difference in difficulty to get is too large from Affiliate to Partner being an Affiliate is fun and all but getting it compared to getting a Partner is too large. Maybe making it so that you need to average 10 viewers to become an Affiliate and average 60 viewers to become a Partner. This I think makes it easier for Affiliates to become partners as they will most likely have at least 100 Followers to average 10 Viewers every frame. This makes it so that Affiliates have larger channels and would make it easier for Affiliates…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can we make the dashboard easier to navigate by moving Sub Badges and Emotes under the same tab? Sub badges are currently under "settings" but named affiliate which is misleading Emotes are under viewer rewards and named emotes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make the dashboard update faster like make it update every 5 minutes

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Dear Madam/SIr,

the first issue i encountered on twitch was the the amount of passive followers in a stream. You see for example 10000 followers, but only 100 viewers. That does not make many sense at all and gives a wrong first impression of a actually channel. So my idea is to get the difference of a active follower and an inactivefollower. That would first show you, how active a community is and the actually size of a community. Also the streamer has more of an idea, how the channel actually grows or is stagnating and can make a choice…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Achievements  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The dashboard when Live, should have a transitions option to switch the screen from your live gameplay, to a simple be right back page or a stream starting soon page .twitch already has a section where when you go offline it will pop up on the viewers page .why not add this feature right to the dashboard ,I use the dashboard feature on my laptop to keep up with my chats it would be the easiest transition there. Keep in mind I stream on console and lack the OBS features that are offered with streaming on pc.

102 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Create an environment, which is what I’m pursuing to hopefully achieving. Where people can meet other gamer’s who have the same game play styles. Won’t be stuck in a match with people with no mic’s. From my personal experience that’s what is lacking in a lot of game’s not just Warzone, Modern Warfare, Cold War. I’m sure there are other’s where people are experiencing these bad gaming experience’s & if I have to start playing other game’s to help create that I’m more than gladly to take part it in. You can always feel free to contact me. “I’m at…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would love to have a list of channels that are always approved to co-stream my content. When looking up Co-Streaming under Content Sharing Guidelines, it states that "Saving past broadcasts, highlights, and/or uploads of Co-streamed content is not permitted." However, then it directs to the ToS which states that "You should only share content on your Twitch channel that you own, or that you otherwise have rights to or are authorized to share on Twitch."

I would like a way to specify what channels are authorized to share my content. For example, I own my own studio that has…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Raids notifications are not coming up when raiding someones stream.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?