Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. As an editor, I want a tool to mute audio portions on VODs & still let them expire over time.
    It would be fantastic if I could go back to VODs and mute small portions for privacy if someone slips on a real name or too specific personal information or someone on their voice chat says something inappropriate that violates the rules.
    I don't want to highlight the entire video all around it in different portions to save it & lose visual content.
    It's an epic pain to have to download the entire VOD, mute it in my own software,…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I want to be able to mod some people because they are in my stream alot and therefore are most suitable for modding in order to quickly timeout/ban trolls. However, sometimes they don't realise when they say problematic things. But I have a few mods already who know this difference and could delete their comments if there were a main mod role and a minimod role with the only difference being that the main mods have the power to mod the minimods.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hello everyone,

My names Coffee and i just wanted to suggest this idea to the Twitch Devs.

So basically my idea is in the title and its about improving how much can editors do on the channel they have been added to. I noticed that my streamer is always busy with streaming and after that he goes to bed and repeats the cycle... I am unable to lets say edit the channel point awards or similar features like that he can only edit it himself. So basically i hope you guys improve the Editor role or make a new role…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Currently editors cant see the subpoints at all, I would love it if twitch gave creators the option to toggle on/off what editors have access to like subpoints. Would be nice if my mods who I made editors could see that.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It would be really nice if Channel Editors could also edit channel points and create new ones, etc.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Roles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Customizable ranks

96 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. AMIND ROLES

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. yayınıma girip izleyici ve takipçi botu atıldı yayını kapat aç yaptım ama yinede size bildirmek istedim

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. there needs to be more light for new streams, ive been streaming for a month or two and am finding it impossible to get myself out there, more veiws or follows. i feel as if there needs to be more light on new and up and coming streamers

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Poder ser tener tanto el icono de Moderador como el de VIP en un mismo canal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add the option so the streamer can choose wether he would like to let their editors to use vip and unvip commands. It can help when the streamer has VIP per channel points so the editors can get the job done.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I recently removed somebody from VIP status and I would like to give it back to him. Whenever I try to give VIP back, text near the top of the screen reads, "Unfortunately, some of the specified roles were unable to be added for <username>." I can give him Editor just fine, but I don't want him to be an Editor, only VIP. Please tell me if there is a way to give roles back to users after removing them, I'm still quite new to Twitch. Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Dar ao espectador a função da escolha de subir a importância do live através de um "botão" rápido.

Dar ao Streamer a função fazer o upload de videos editados por eles mesmos, no qual o streamer possa editar o video de suas lives e tornar eles algum tipo de meme inserindo no destaques para que seja reconhecido obtendo mais engajamento!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I think the editors have more of a moderators job on the users twitch channel.
    We editors want to have our role like a channel manager. Like access to channel points and exstensions, ect. Access to everything but the streamers information and stream key. We can't manage things that editors should be able to manage. You want to be better than youtube streaming? Give us more options for the editor role.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. i guess your new daddy (amazon) forgot to brief you guys on a little thing called defamation of character. I Michael lee Wolsleger jr.(MikeyTheeAlphaBeast/BusyBeastinProductions/BusyBeastinBeats), own the copyrights to all songs/content/products played/shared on my stream (i made/produced and published everyone of them). The claim on my song "Many Moons" is ill-legitimate, due to the fact that my song was produced/created and published 8 months (12/17/2019) before Keith Chongs "cant wait" or whatever he calls that garbage (July 2020). Simple math...Nothing more for me to say, im not going to waste my breath on your incompetence, correct your mistakes! My attorney Kevin…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. editor role can do almost anything, but it would be nice if it could also set the schedule

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. nossos espectadores, gostam de escutar musicas que os agradam, poderia ter algo que eles comprem alguma musica em forma de alguma troca dentro da twitch, para que os nossos espectadores possam escutar pelo menos uma musica que goste.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. di mettere la webcam di discord direttamente su streamlabs

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Percebo que os dois útimos subs não constam nas estatísticas do canal e com isso não foi alterado o valor do dinheiro que tenho acumulado.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?