Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

92 results found

1. I wish there was a button for editors next to a stream so that they can edit the stream without having to open an extra window for the dashboard.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Channel Mods should be able to delete clips created by other non mod viewers.
    This could help out to delete clips which are inappropriate to the context or content created by the broadcaster

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hello, Twitch! I really liked your idea with VIP. But I wanted you to add the following features please:
    1. if a person is given a VIP, he gets the opportunity to use sub-emoticons only on the channel where the VIP was issued.
    2. ability to configure functions on / off (slow, sub-only, links, or followers-only modes).
    3. add a custom icon for VIP

Sry for google translate.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. So each streamer would be allowed to set one person in their stream "SUPER MOD" this person has more permissions than normal mods. For example the SUPER MOD would be allowed to mod and demod people from the stream. Another could be the "SUPER MOD" gets a different badge to make them stand out to the people in chat. Also maybe that super mod gets a permanent subscription for that channel. I'm sure there are alot more ways of making this a better idea that i just haven't though of however i think it would actually be a good thing…

315 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Trusted Role:
    For an example who follow the channel at least 2 weeks or more and don't get timeout from bot or moderators in a specific interval.

Trusted Only Chat:
    Streamers or moderators can use this role to solve situations, when the chat goes crazy and uncontrollable becouse of too many spam or messages in a specific topic like technical issues.
    Some Streamers use Sub Only Mode situations like above, but is not guaranteed they can behave in a right way.

This Role maybe have a badge which is maybe disabled in default and the Streamers can decide to enable…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. A channel editor is probably the biggest role any streamer can give a person, but the channel editor can't do as much as they should be allowed to do. A channel editor should be able to do more than just create highlights, run commercials,etc. When a person is promoted to a channel editor, that means the streamer gives them their ultimate trust. So what should an editor be able to do, but can't at this current time? Here are some ideas:

• Moderate the moderators | Just as any other broadcaster can, a channel editor should be allowed to purge/timeout/ban moderators…

704 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  83 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Most streamers already have their main mods with which they communicate. Also often in big streams, streamers dont know all users in chat and who is who(does user adequate or how long user here). So i suggest if streamer wants he can create one main moderator in channel, that can mod(or unmod) other user.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. So this is my idea,

when i watch a lot of streamers as well as on my own streams i notice that there are of people in chat such as other streamers, YouTuber's or community members that get recognised as most likely there viewer bases are the same.

So, i was wondering if the Dev team would consider adding another chat role like moderators for people who are not there enough to mod but are easy to identify by chat members.

Now i understand the streamer can just mod the member but after a while having too many mods can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I know you just look for people that might me a good person the become one there should just be a way for anyone to apply for this rank.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Most Streamers I watch have honorary mods who are other streamers just so they stand out from other viewers, I suggest adding a new role for streamers to add their associates/friend streamers to so that it is more obvious for viewers to know that these other people stream

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. it would be cool for a broadcaster to have the option to give a different chat badge to specific people in chat to show a specific role or important person in their stream. for example, mum/dad, bae, gf/bf, toxic guy in stream, creeper, troll of the stream, top donator, #1 sub, sub of the month, friendliest dude of the month, butt head, hehe champion, etc..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. During charity/marathon streams there are many people involved. In chat they want to show that they belong to the organisers or hosts (examples) for the stream. The way they do it is by getting a modsword. But this has a risk for rouge mods. My suggestion is to add roles for charity/marathon streams like "Organiser", "Host" and maybe even "attendee". These roles will have a badge but less/other permissions.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?