Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

830 results found

1. A plug-in that enables viewers to listen to the same song in real time as the streamer, but on their own music platform with their own account on e.g. Spotify, Apple Music, etc. This makes it possible for the streamers to use licensed music again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I think it would be a wonderful community building idea, that benefits Twitch, streamers and subscribers equally. So, a streamer could combine with other streamers to form a small network of similar streamers (either friends, people they stream with often, etc.) in which all parties must consent to joining. This network could have a name, and maybe a widget on members' channel pages. In any network members' chats, all subscribers to any of the channels in the network will have all of their subscriber badges from the network (and only the network!) in front of their names.

I realize this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 블랙서바이벌 이란 게임 방송을하고있는데 드롭활성화가 안되는데 왜이러죠>?? 연결 한지도 5일된거같은데

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Porque a empresa Amazon que é PROPRIETÁRIA das Plataformas TWITCH e SPOTIFY, cogita a ideia e aplica os silenciamentos em lives na Twitch, que estão tocando algumas músicas, as quais tem no Spotify? Pois eu tenho ligado as músicas no spotify para que isso não ocorra e venho apagando algumas transmições que ficam após o término justamento por serem silenciadas! Se eu uso as duas platormas, qual seria o problema em unir as duas? Pois se a música está condicionada no Spotify e eu utilizo no Twitch em uma live nem que seja como som ambiente bem baixo de fundo,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I recommend eliminating the number of live viewers in order not to create dissing between users and disparity between streamers. Several social networks have implemented this policy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. only involve streamers that actually play the game for your event. that way ppl can actually get the item specific to that streamer. it would be better to give mid lvl streamers a chance to increase viewers rather than feed big names that don't play everyday or even play the required hours needed to get the item. compensate viewers with said item since certain streamers didn't provide enough opportunity

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We need an app to add to streams, where we can pay for songs we want to listen to. It has been a real bummer not to have the music we want.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Can we get a feature in Twitch Soundtrack that would allow users to upload playlists from other music services, and then compare them to the Twitch Soundtrack database of royalty free songs, and simply remove contentious music from the playlist leaving songs that are ok to stream?

I've been listening to Twitch Soundtrack for a few days and have heard songs from popular artists I have in existing playlists that I have been curating for years. If I can maintain even a portion of those songs without having to search and rebuild playlists to songs that fit my tastes I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. So. I was updating the Roles Feature within my community section on my Twitch Dashboard.

I had a good friend of mine who is one of my loyal mods ban a viewer because of something unrelated to the stream.

I got looking after stream to see if there was any options for doing so with this. But I could not find anything for it.

You know how we have the ability under Channel Analytics that reads "Send Email To My Subscribers"?

Why not have that same function. But instead for Mods/VIP/Editor Roles?

I'd love to write up an email for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The streamer has the ability to chose on twitch a different way to output the music lets say you connect the spotify playlist on twitch and have the ability to let the watcher chose if he wants to mute the sound and hear the streamer or he wants to hear everything.

If you dont want to hear the music than mute it seperatly and enjoy the stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. You should be able to create a twitch team as long as you have 1k subs or followers on any platform for your team or you as an individual. My team has 2.67k on youtube but non of our members are twitch partners.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. hello I would like you to add additional 1 or 2 overlay for those who stream because I am annoyed for the multigaming streamer. that at least two overlay is activated on the screen by passing the mouse because its fact can only one overlay its facts can I find. for example when streaming destiny or fornite or games that have multiple overlay. in addition I cannot put the twitch prime overlay in addition to the destiny 2 overlay. I will be well that we can put both. thank you for adding his and have a nice day

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. There is times where new people enter the chat and dont know what the game is about or what topic is the streamer currently talking about, etc.

There should be a "Description button" which the mods and streamer could edit anytime or disable and enable easily which would open a mini box when clicked on it ,containing the Explanation of the game, or the the current topic, description, or them of the stream.

This would help newcomers to the stream and also viewers who just enter to know whats happening right away, instead of having to ask , or google…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. For creators who maybe want to keep their channel on the smaller side or just stream to friends, the option to set your channel to private or invitation-only so that only those with the link/code can view it, would be nice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Wouldn't it be cool if Twitch integrated VR technology to create actual virtual communities Similar to VR Chat, but it's like...You put on the headset and are placed into Twitch Town and you can head over to a streamers virtual community.

You can customize the community and you could also use a level up program associated with affiliate and partner status. Maybe even a tier system with each Category to facilitate growth of a streamers stream and community.

You could also use paid features, but that would need some ironing out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ok so 10/10 idea. You know the first week in college that everyone walks around and looks at new clubs? We do that with twitch. Probably have only one day where streamers show us what they got and if we like it we stay. and we would look through a list of streamers participating in it. We could also have a discounted subscriptions for new people in this event.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. zorg er voor als streamers eigen reclame maakt ze er dan ook een soort van vergoeding voor terug kunnen krijgen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. So i noticed this a lot. But certain Game developers host streams where they do a certain run down through quests.. They will edit the main title to 'X quest SPOILER ALERT'.

Wouldnt it be a awesome idea to have a feature to make the user prompt with a verification that theres a spoiler going on; and if they wish to continue watching. So you dont accidently slip in (on certain devices you dont see the whole title) and get spoiled.

Of course the streamer should decide if he/she only can only do it or can leave it up to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Would you feel good if your favorite streamer said happy birthday to you during his live? I definitely would.

What if the streamers could see the birthday date of their subs?
    Obviously, for privacy reasons subs might have to explicitly activate this feature, but I think this might be a good tool to build loyalty with subs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. So I was just thinking about YouTube play buttons, and then Twitch popped into my head. Then, I combined the two and came up with Twitch Trophies. Don't know if this suggestion has been posted here before, and I apologize if it has, but this might be pretty good. What if Twitch were to give out trophies/awards for every new Partner or any other big milestone? I think it would be pretty cool. Thank you for giving me the privilege to submit a suggestion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?