Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

816 results found

1. Dadme los drops, activadme los drops que tengo el juego, cuenta vinculada, categoria de valorant pero me falta que me deis drops a mis streams

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would like more games drops to be available for small streamer so the small streamer could get some audience to watch them for a specific reason

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Cannot see show in Watch Party with Firefox 75. And I do have Amazon Prime.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. An indicator when the thumbnail of the livestream is set or a option to upload an image as an thumbnail.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Twitch already has miniatures visible on twitch.tv, my idea is to extend that feature to work as pip mode for Spotify browser player.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. So when will I will able to change my mod icon colour

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I know there has been a lot of talk lately regarding trolls making several accounts to harass streamers during a single livestream. I think I may have come up with the solution on how to fix this problem. I know Twitch has "Community Moderators" which work for Twitch and can moderate channels (in addition to your channel's moderators). I think affiliates and partners should get a "Request Community Moderator" Button they can press while they are live (the button would not be clickable while after 5 minutes of going offline) that would notify a Twitch Community Moderator currently online that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Lately you auto join squad streaming if available after 30 sec. That means that if you forget to cancel, you'll full screen a stream and after 30 sec, magic, now you're watching more... windowed. Its bad.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. You could add a small digital clock for the streamer to enable or disable. This clock could show the viewer, the streamer's local time. So when the streamer says they will be back online at 7pm. We can tell how many hours that is for them and then for us. You could also put the viewer's local time there too so you can even tell how far apart the times are. We watch too many streamers from all over the world to keep track of their time zones.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It is really frustrating that the player kicks into squad mode while full screened. Same with streamers creating a squad mid stream kicks the player into squad mode. At least make it opt-in in settings.

Also, let us hide the chat..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I sometimes watch these streamers play and work but when they start getting angry and hitting things and breaking stuff like monitors and keyboards I think they need somewhat a cool down from streaming like a timeout or something or send them to pay for anger management class

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The operations would work almost the same as the Squad Stream feature that Partners have access to, However the twist on this is that a content creator/streamer is able to choose up to 4 other stream to host at once. Allowing their community to then choose if they’d like to “join the channel” if hovering over a certain broadcaster out of the 4 being hosted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. While watching streams that have squad stream enabled, twitch app adds an annoying popup in the bottom that doesn’t go away. It should be an action button, not something that the user should always close if he’s not interested.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow the main channel for an esports event to send out invites to their official partner channels (alternate language streams, new player stream, etc.) on the day of an esports event so that the partner channels' view count is added to the view count of the main channel.

For example, for the R6 finals, the Rainbow6 channel would send out invites to Rainbow6BR and any other channels streaming the event, and all the viewers would count on Rainbow6's view count until the Rainbow6 channel ends the event, the partner channels opt out, or a set amount of time passes.

This…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Give option to streamers to nominate users who could end their stream remotely.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Remember Group Chat, Twitch? Remember when there was a "Big" deal about how it would make things easier for bigger streams that want to utilize it proper?

Well how about utilizing it while a Squad Stream is in play. That way, instead of clicking a different channel just to chat in your preferred - and sometimes less busy - channel's chatroom, we can have one channel on the "big screen" while still being able to chat in another channel's chatroom!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Instead of opening a new page when clicking a team members stream on the stream page, I suggest that users can preview each team members stream on the current page. Should the user want to view the stream on a separate page, a "view stream" button can be added.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hey there! So with the new release of Squad Streams on Twitch, lots of broadcasters will be teaming up and collaborating together! It's a really exciting feature that has a lot of people talking. However, there seems to be one major drawback about Squad Streams, and that's the fact that viewers are only counted for the primary stream being watched.

To me personally, this doesn't make much sense. If I'm viewing all of the channels at once, and happen to be able to follow and support their channel at the same time, then it would not make sense for my…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Since many streamers are already streaming delayed, it would be great if there was an option that would allow the streamers (or possibly their mods) to bleep out the audio.
    For example: if someone said something inappropriate, you could press that shortcut that opens a pop-up window. On this window, the streamers are now avaible to see the video that the viewers are currently seeing. Now they could bleep it out in the right moment (or their mods).
    Of course you could then possibly add an additional option in this window to even make the image at certain points blurry.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Not everyone is meant for hardcore grinding on Twitch, not everyone is meant to make a living out of streaming, and not everyone wants to and that doesn't make anyone less worthy.
    They're tons of "medium" Streamer out there that have been doing what they do best for years and just never "made it" and probably never will.
    It would be nice to have some kind of recognition if you've been part of the twitch world for a very long time but fame is just not for you for whatever reason.
    Something in between affiliates and partners to give some…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?