Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

828 results found

1. whenever we need to change the live notification update while were streaming we should be able to send out new notification waves for new games we play instead of having to restart the stream for multi content creators.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We are mostly aware that twitch ignores viewers with a volume that is set to less than 10%, marking them as not a viewer and excluding them from drops. We cant always mute the site if we are watching multiple streams and viewers need to be able to control their experience.

It would be MUCH more usable if there was a visual indication on the volume control to show when it is set to below 10%.. like make it red or something.

It is not fair to force viewers to have audio set to a volume that TWITCH determines, unless…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I love that the banner at the top of chat can show one or the other, but I can never fully decide which to display. It would be great if it could slowly transition between the two every couple of minutes or so. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. So, perhaps a stream category to start off with a little ham radio emoji, I think the perfect loophole that is not a translator and is a pretty decent resume to "onboard" certain choice broadcasts is to backseat a LIVE RADIO online stream, or broadcast.. I'd say acquire those copyrights, but I don't know that there is any language ever written about it. So how it would help the community is that, there's a wall missing with live radio broadcasts; you don't see anybody... There can be 100s of thousands listening at a time, and your viewer count doesn't translate.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Can we get support for more browsers than Chrome? I use Safari on Mac, and every time I start a watch party I have to launch Chrome and use it just for the watch party...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Clip with link to post by the streamer or mod that would display in stream video part (not in the comments section). It would be good to be able to resize the link and move it to different parts of the display, so it will not cover part of the screen they want to be open. Reason for this is to clip a response to a common question during a stream is to avoid repeating answering a question that is being asked over and over again, so they can continue with hosting their stream. This will be displayed in the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. There isn't a topic for removing yourself from a team. My account was added to a "stream team" without my permission. I clicked the remove team icon and received a message stating "unable to remove team membership". I believe this is a bug on twitch channel and should be fixed. Also I would like to be removed from this team my account was added to.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When viewers give bits etc the streamer isn’t told in chat that a twitch train has started I missed 2 because of this issue … I couldn’t celebrate this with my viewers that needs changed

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would love it so much if there was an option to request a new movie to be added to the available watch party list. or by popular votes but I think requesting is better!

Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Provide a warning while raiding if the streamer being raided has follower only/sub only chat enabled. A couple of times, I have raided streamers that have follower only mode enabled, but because I was already following them, it was not obvious at the time. A lot of people get turned off by follower only mode, and it would be good to be warned of this before locking in the raid, and giving the opportunity to raid elsewhere instead

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I've been dealing with an issue for a while now. My account is connected but all of a sudden Twitch simply stopped tracking time so I am no longer receiving drops. It would be great if Twitch either added this as an issue in the ticket system or created a place where users could get resolution. So far I have gotten the same FAQs that I've already tried 20 times followed by "we aren't willing to help you with this" (Yes, that's what I was told.) It would be a lot cooler if Twitch would help with technical issues that…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. You can indicate when my twitch account has been disconnected from wargaming instead of showing that it is connected and I waste 4 or more hours of sleep time staying up till 4AM to get a drop that doesn't happen. When a drop/connection isn't working that green indicator that says it is should NOT be indicating that it is.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. ウォッチパーティを視聴しようとしたところ、突然Amazon Primeアカウントにも関わらずにPrimeでは無いと言われるエラーが発生。 試行錯誤した結果、Amazonアカウント連携ボタンがあるウインドウの右上アカウントにはAmazon Primeでのパスワード変更設定が反映されていないことが判明。ログインしなおすことで解決しました。

一見、許可ウインドウのアカウント名には全く違いがなくとても気づきにくいものでした。Amazon Primeでパスワード変更などが発生した場合、再ログインを促すことで私のように迷うユーザーが少なくなるのではないかと思いこちらのフィードバックを共有しました。

よろしくおねがいします。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When I thought I was discussing with the mod about my status about a channel I thought I was "off the mic". But apparently the mod conversation was "on a live mic".

There should be a username@twitch.tv email address to do long conversations with a streamer that are not meant to be looked at immediately on the air, live.

That way, if you want to discuss a permanent ban for one incident that was not clearly spelled out, and make your case, you can do it without risk of it being weaponized.

There should be a difference between "premeditated" acts…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. With Soundtrack by Twitch it's very easy to have a fully separate audio track that will apply to clips and the VOD. My request as a viewer would be to have a toggle in the advanced player options so you can listen to the VOD audio instead, if available. Example: https://i.imgur.com/1k0Ap1W.png

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow streamers and viewers to watch more than one stream at a time. I am currently unaware of any platform that offers this. This will allow communities to grow even faster and set twitch apart from the competition.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Recently when i was watching the BeyondTheSummit broadcast of TI10 Dota 2 Qualifiers, i accidently clicked the watch in squad mode option. Knowing this, before the mode launched, i backed out immediately. Soon after, the stream started lagging to the point that it became unwatchable. But the interesting thing is that, this lag was occurring only on the this particular broadcast and was persistent on every device. Initially, i thought there must be some problem with the broadcast or my internet connection, but the problem continued for few days. After that, out of the blue i thought of clicking the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Raids are to turn the viewer on to relevant content, not watching a streamer gratuitously raid their lover. Limit raid repeats so raids are for viewers and other streamers, and not the raider and his *** life.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A talent show! One of the most simple, yet iconic events from media all around the world! But how does one go about setting up an event with so many people involved? Filtering. Categorize the highlights of one's talents within a group of 10 or so categories and give each participant one minute. The stream would be broadcast from a central channel for each category and participants would be named at the end of their performance (never at the beginning because if people don't catch the beginning of a performance they like, they'll surely stay till the end).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be great if the twitch hype train emotes were broken down into more categories. For example by generation and tier, so that you see when you get a new emote immediatly. Also it makes it easier to use them reliably, because currently the order of them seems to be random each time you log in.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?