Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

767 results found

1. Não há nada mais frustrante para um viewer do que o streamer estar encerrando uma transmissão ou enviando uma raid e a Twitch exibir uma quantidade enorme de anúncios enquanto o streamer se despede do chat, e então, quando a transmissão é de fato encerrada, a exibição dos anúncios é interrompida, e há casos em que, quando isso acontece, o viewer não é levado para o canal que recebeu a raid. Isso é uma falha gravíssima de usabilidade da plataforma, e que não deveria ser tão difícil assim de ser consertada, até porque seria uma melhoria de qualidade de vida…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Currently, affiliates are able to schedule 3 min of ads an hour to achieve 55% ad share, an increase from 35%. However, partners are only promised the 55% through the ad incentive program. Why? This makes applying for partner a potential downgrade, as if you get bad offers (which happens) you can't simply use the auto ad manager to make as much as you should.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ads Manager  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. To prevent viewers being in a situation where they miss live stream content, give users an option to "View ads now instead of on the regular timer schedule", which would then reset the timer. Yes you have to view more ads, but you then are guaranteed ad-free content for the next X amount of time (whatever the current timer is set at for running ads).

i.e. Watching a speedrun, on PB pace, 20 minutes left in the stream, but there's an ad in 15 min. I really don't want to miss the end! I'll just play an ad now, deal…

82 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Same Ads will run twice or more on Xbox twitch app and twitch mobile for iphone. and there seems to be no fix to this unless i completely close the app and reopen the app completely and sometimes re entering a stream after closing while restart the process from the start. This must be a bug that needs to be fixed soon, its really lame to be watching a competetive event and getting a roll of 6 ads that wont ever stop running

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Stop placing ad bans on people for having a real community, and actually target communities with bots. Constantly people I know and now myself included keep getting targeted by twitch for fake engagement all for it to be not true and for the community to actually be real. The only thing that leads them to believe this is because of ad revenue discrepensies, which is ridiculous for streamers testing certain ad break lengths. Get your metrics better and stop targeting small streamers. Its a lawsuit waiting to happen. I feel discriminated against smh. Twitch do better to protect your streamers…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 운영자님 사장님들 트위치 다시보기 & 클립 & 화질 1080 없애는거 대신에 그냥 트위치 방송 광고 스킵이나 없어졌으면 좋겟어요

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Nobody wants to see an Ad right as they enter a new stream. If they click on a stream from the main page or from a raid, nobody wants to watch it immediately. Me personally I exit as fast as I can and go watch someone else instead of ads. Viewers would be more inclined to stay around if watching ads wasn’t the first thing they got.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I've happily taken part in the new Twitch Ad Incentive program and am grateful for the chance to finally earn enough to keep the basic bills paid. In the last 90 days, each progressive Ad Incentive offer is for more hours streamed, more minutes of each hour devoted to ads ... yet ... smaller pay-outs. My viewership is growing and my non-subbed viewer are sticking with me through the ads. I'm agreeing to more hours streamed and giving you more ad time each hour. Yet Twitch is giving me PAY CUTS and I don't think I'm alone. No one could…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Manager  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I think if we all come together and oppose, the ads will go away. We don't like ads. Unnecessary. Waste of time. Too loud to impress. Disturbing. Router to Twitch alternative platforms.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hi. I would really love it (being that you earn millions and are backed by Amazon with insane profits) if you would display even more adverts on your site. I mean, I like an advert - but what I really want is to sit through at least 5 minutes of adverts before even getting to watch a stream. Maybe also, and I know this is a big ask, but if you could stop a stream every other minute and show a minute of adverts too? That would be golden. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Twitch will never be profitable with broadcast-blocking advertisements. You block the LIVE VIDEO MID BROADCAST!

What you accomplish with this is frustrating the users or deterring them from testing the service or new streamers.

You then ask for subs or turbo to stop the interuptions or encourage people to use third-party software to just be able to enjoy the main use of your service without missing LIVE VIDEO DURING THE LIVE BROADCAST defeating the entire purpose of the service/Twitch, the ads or the potential revenue.

This is further exasperated by increasing the number of mid-roll ads based on chat activity…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Streamers receive notifications when a viewer comments for the first time. As a frequent commenter, I plan around this, but have often received ads directly after my first comment in small streams. When I return, the streamer is talking about the topic I brought up in my comment. I can’t help but feel they are responding but I have no idea because I was forced to watch them talking without audio with an ad in my view. Can these ads be visual only? Can I have some time after my first comment to hear what they say? If they are…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preroll Ads  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. At this time, Ad revenue from ad fills shown to viewers in VOD content is not represented in the Channel Analytics. This is leading to confusion where some are unaware that they are still accruing Ad revenue for this content format.

It'd be really helpful to have this outlined in the Revenue tab on the Channel Analytics graph in some way so Creators can better understand how their live and archived content helps them earn ad revenue.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. DO NOT MAKE PEOPLE WATCH ADS ON STREAMS! THAT HAVE ALREADY FINISHED!!! I don't appreciate still getting ads on past broadcasts!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. If a scheduled ad is going to run right after a raid, there should be a way for Ad Manager to automatically delay the ad run by an amount of time (5-10 minutes), so the raiders have an opportunity to see the streamer before that ad break.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I clicked the red x in my browser and did something else instead, No way am sitting through 3 ads!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Que los afiliados también podamos optar a el programa de incentivos por anuncios.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?