Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

767 results found

1. Make it so Broadcasters can give Ads to certain roles and or Vice Versa. Like I can make it so Followers, Viewers and Regulars can get ads BUT I can set it as VIP, Mods and the Broadcaster of their own Stream wont get ads.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. A minha Twitch está com um problema: estou tendo que ver Ads em canais que sou sub e isso tem me irritado muito. Gostaria que esse problema fosse resolvido.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. If I can choose to watch ads between my streamer's matches, I'd watch way more add than I do currently (add captcha to avoid bots) and not miss any of the action.
    Also, if I watch more than X ads per hour, I get to watch them without audio and with streamer audio, so I still have a small streamer window with its audio. Twitch'd make more money and viewers wouldn't be angry whenever something worth watching is happening and the ads ruin their experience.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ads keep interrupting stream and making stream unwatchable. I have been reporting this issue via the cog but this issue is not being addressed!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. why doesn't twitch implement some kinda program where twitch seeks out brand deals for streamers (creator decides what deals they want to do and can say no to a deal) and takes a cut from that instead of running the invasive ads. higher payout that way. obviously people gonna take those for big payouts too even though they could just go through their own manager for those. just a free deal on behalf of the platform. everyone is happy and gets paid.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Yesterday mine viewers tell me, ad isant going, just see a msg ad twitch break, what happened?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Manager  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I suggest Mods should be exempted from ads to but to keep people from abusing the system, we limit the accounts that can be modded in a channel. Streamer get 1 mod at the very start and for the first 5000 followers you can add 1 mod per 1000 followers so a total 6 at 5000 followers and after 5000 followers you get 1 mod every 500 followers. So it keeps pace with viewership and going past that when u get high enough the viewership you add a mod every 100 follows

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Remove them. At the very minimum, make them controlled by the content creator and NOT YOU! Leaving this platform until this is fixed. Sad.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Usually, I open like 4 or 5 stream when I open twitch, to see what's going, and from there I choose which one I'm gonna watch, but now, you get insta ad when you open and cannot skip it. wait like 1 or 2 minute before putting an ad would be a good idea.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Manager  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Tonight I triggered a 90 second ad break in order to disable prerolls. I was then informed by my guest that my stream was being used to push a crypto.com NFT project.

I cannot, in good conscience, continue to stream on this platform when the content I produce is used to push this. Besides finding the crypto “industry” repugnant, many of my viewers are underage, and would not know better than to buy into a scam. I won’t be the vehicle by which they’re taken advantage of. This is the Twitch “Affiliate” and “Partner” programs, after all - I refuse…

77 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Ads Manager  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. There seems to be an issue with ads. When I'm watching a stream Twitch shows way too many ads, like it's way too many more than shown on tv, way more ads than any marketing expert would advice you to show, way too many ads than any person with common sense would want too see. Not only there are too many, they are long af. I will change platform before you force me to pay because the streams are unwatchable for how many ads you put. Jesus!! chill with the f ads!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Pessoal que tal para ajudarem mais os streamers meterem uma opção tipo anúncios do Facebook ou destacar a live, a gente pagava uma quantia dependendo de quanto público queria alcançar a vocês e a nossa live era mais destacada, o que acham da ideia?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. โฆษณาโดยที่ไม่เเทรกสตรีม เช่น ขึ้นมาด้านข้าง ไม่ตัดสตรีม เพราะมันขัดอารมณ์คนดูมาก

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Los espectadores de mi stream se quejan de que en vez de publicidad, les sale una imagen con la frase "comercial break in pregress"... Cómo solucionar el problema? Tanto en android como en windows pasa esto! y aún así seguiré recibiendo ingresos por publicidad?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I care more about the Audio than the video most of the time, so I think Audio only ads are just as disruptive. I don't mind the ads on the side of stream that don't have audio.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. There is a new banner advertisement that appears like a YouTube banner ad but instead of appearing in front of the video it re-scales the video.
    When it re-scales the video it flickers really fast almost triggering something in me that maybe worse for other people.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I think that would be a good idea to reward a viewer after watching enough ads.
    I often leave a stream because there are too much ads and it's frustrating.

So we could give for each viewer a "contribution wallet" that fills while watching ads, then after we reach a certain amount, we can sub on that specific channel using the time spent watching ads.

No need to see a value like money/time generated, it could be a progress bar with a % and when we reach 100% we can "sub for free".

For example, let's say I am watching…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Just because I live in Canada, does not mean I speak that language. I heavily dislike that you guys force these horrible ads on us.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. ลดโฆษณา เเทรกโฆษณาเเบบป้ายไฟดีกว่า เเบบนี้มันตัดอารมณ์คนดู คนไทยได้รวยเด้อ

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Use the Watch Party secondary player, to maintain a Stream while using the Main player to play Ads, while reducing main stream's audio.

Common complaint for people is that Random ads can pop up and ruin the experience or have them miss out on something at the worst time such as a moment or a train or conversation.
    But if it's moved to the Top Right secondary player people can still not miss out on the stream while an Ad plays and the reduced Main Stream Audio would not anger advertisers as their video ad is still brought into Focus,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?