Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

465 results found

1. If I want to gift someone 500 subs, I don't like having to do 5 transactions. It would be nice to have the maximum gifted sub amount removed or at least increased.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hey Twitch Support Team!

I hope you're well! I was wondering - I love to give, and I typically like to try and find folks that have been following a channel for a long time, and reward them with a few months of a gifted subscription. Are there any plans to have an option to gift subscriptions based on a viewer's follow age or their channel points? I personally think this would be a wonderful option, rewarding those long time followers! Thanks for all that you do!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. as a viewer who lives in ME region and mostly watch NA streamers, i mostly watch only the VOD of streamer i followed/subbed to. it would be appreciated to add an option to specify the time when my sub/resub massage appear when the streamer is live to show the support without the need to be on during the live stream.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. subs and followers should be scraped for 60 day view counts looking for consistency over that time in growth or avg viewers per stream. A bench mark would be based on that streamer. For ex: Streamer A streamed 8 days over 60 days with total of 100 viewers with an avg of 8 viewers per live stream- streamer b streamed 45 days 2000 total views with an avg of 26 live views over that 45 days. Streamer B gets upgraded allowing viewers to tip/donate they get emotes etc. That is it. The 60 day run would begin at the streamers…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The current management for your active subscriptions is fractured and not easy to manage. This should be improved by merging Mobile Subs & Desktop Subs into one easy to manage interface.

• Let supporters cancel, renew, upgrade or downgrade their active subscriptions from the same interface whether they are on desktop or the mobile app no matter which source the subscription was originally created.
    • Allow supporters to change their payment methods for each subscription individually without needing to first cancel the subscription and for the same token above, by not forcing them to manage subscriptions from two different locations.
    • Offer the…
    16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It seems like anonymous gifting checkbox has disappeared for me.
    i.e. i can't gift anonymously en-masse to community.
    However clicking on individual user and gifting to specific user can still be anonymously gifted.
    Apparently, i am not the only one facing this issue.
    anyone has any idea?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Twitch/comments/ry4cik/cant_gift_as_anonymous/

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. After talking to Twitch Support and other Twitch viewers, it turns out I'm part of an experiment that hides the option to gift a custom amount of subs on the initial screen (you have to proceed to checkout to specify a custom amount). It also doesn't show how many subs you've gifted in the channel on the initial screen (you have to click 'Gift a specific viewer' first).
    The fact that an experienced user had to contact support because they thought you outright disabled the option to gift a custom amount should be proof the result of this change isn't…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I’m not rich, so I don’t want to use recurring payments to continually sub. I just want to use a token and gift one sub at a time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I mean everyone who giftet a sub gets the Message: Can i get a Sub? I have the Idea to Gift Blacklist people who ask. Basicly when you blacklist a person you cant Gift him A sub anymoreon every Channal

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Guten Tag liebes Twitch-Team,
    mit den neuen Änderungen zur Veranschaulichung der Subscriber-Entscheidungen, würde ich gern eine Möglichkeit für StreamerInnen in Betracht ziehen, womit man genau diese Informationen optional ausblenden kann.

StreamerInnen haben mMn. genug Stress und Druck von vielen Faktoren und viele brauchen einige dieser Informationen eben nicht. Somit wäre eine optionale Einblendung/Ausblendung dieser Informationen nur schlüssig um Probleme und psychischen Druck vorzubeugen.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In the Settings Page Under Security and Privacy there is a setting to "Hide Progressive Gifter Badge and Gifts Given Count" when enabled it hides the number of subs you have given as well as you name from showing up in the leaderboard. This works fine until you gift multiple months(note worthy the total subs given is hidden but not the leaderboard). I assume because gifting multiple months to a user counts as more than 1 sub it tracks you in the leaderboard in a separate way. I honestly am not sure if hiding the user in the leaderboard should…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I did NOT get the choice if I WANTED to stop streaming, I HAD to stop streaming. My computer was dying and thanks to crypto and scalpers it took six months to get a graphics card for a new build. Gee, I wonder why my subscribers didn't renew? Amazon I'm so sorry I wasn't making YOU money, I couldn't even take commissions to keep up on income at all because my hardware failure and the tech market was out of my control. I highly doubt I'm the only streamer who had to pull for the last yearish because of lack…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Let streamers decide for themselves if they want that information. No, really. Let a streamer disable that feature for their content. Some streamers may want to know. Others do not. People have their reasons some of them may be personal. IMO, this only serves those who want the information. For those who don't, this could do more harm than good.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. One of my favourite creators stopped streaming recently. Two months ago I opted for a 6 month subscription. I requested a refund for 4 out of the 6 months, taking into account that the second month of the subscription occurred 1 day after the final stream. Twitch refused my request, saying they can only issue refunds for technical problems.

I doubt there are many who chose a 6 month recurring subscription to this particular creator. The best possible scenario is that the creator still gets paid out after those 6 months, the worst is that they don't reach the required…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I'm living in Reunion Island and here is not possible to buys bits and subs with phone app (im using android) i would like to be able to buy bits and subs with the phone app it could be very nice

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Option to upgrade a user with a gift sub of higher tier, considering they are subbed already.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I know we get 1 Twitch Prime sub with out Amazon Prime. Could we consider doing an incremental Twitch Prime sub for each year we renew our Amazon Prime we add another prime sub to our accounts to show that love to creators. So if I have 1 sub and I renew my Amazon Prime, I gain another Twitch Prime Sub to use.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be nice to be able to choose if the subscription I'm purchasing is renewable or a one time purchase so I don't have to keep remembering to cancel the sub renewal ahead of time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Gift sub to only online users os chat users. Because Twitch have so many bots, we don't want to give subs to bot. A way to filter gift sub to accounts with registered email or/and cellphone number, like anti-spam chat filter, but for give gift subs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow viewers to upgrade to a tier 2 or tier 3 sub for a specified time. For example, upgrade to tier 3 for a single month to celebrate a special occasion, or just as extra thanks to a streamer, even if the viewer isn't able to sustain a more expensive subscription. Allowing a set time lowers the reluctance to try out higher tier subs for the fear of forgetting to lower the tier back again later.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?