Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

460 results found

1. If a user is gifted a sub they should get a $4.99 discount if they decide to upgrade their sub to a tier 2 or 3 sub.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I just subbed to someone I have known for years with a prime sub and when I was talking about memories the stream elements bot timed me out indefinately and the friend didnt care so now I have a sub I cant use or cancel to give to a streamer who does care! Twitch prime subs should be allowed to be cancled or transfered to someone who deserves it!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hey all!

We’re excited to share that some users will see a new option to seamlessly upgrade your subscription. What this means is that for those chosen they are now able to more easily upgrade their subscription to a different tier or make their subscription a multi month subscription. At this time we are not looking to add anyone to the experiment, but will have more updates on this in the future.

We look forward to hearing your feedback on this!

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I'm tired of grabbing my calculator every time an 86 monther resubs. It's time for Twitch to start counting in years!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. A free no-obligation trial of Twitch Turbo would give users an idea of what Twitch is like without the ads. At the moment the only way to try Twitch Turbo is to pay for a whole month up front.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hoy en el directo se me han suscrito 4 personas. (2 via prime, 1 regalada y otra de nivel 1)
    Las tres primeras me las han contabilizado y sin embargo la última, no.
    Aunqie esta personas me aparece en el listado de subs con la antigüedad correcta (en este caso dos meses suscrito, tiempo que llevo con el canal).
    Debería haber un botón de apelación o similar.

Si alguien me puede ayudar... para los peques una sub es oro!!

Gracias!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Me gustaria tener la opcion de enviar subscripciones de regalo a canales aleatorios dentro de una categoria, vease GTA5, puedes comprar subscripciones aleatorias a los viwers concretos de un canal concreto, pero no puedes decidir que no quieres apoyar a un creador especifico, si no que apoyar a la categoria que a ti te interesa mas ver, asi enviarias las subscripciones a los viwers o apoyo directo a los streamers que esten en esa categoria independientemente de si tu les sigues o los estas viendo o inlcuso sin conocerles, dado que para donar en un lugar concreto ya tenemos la…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In Iceland, the sub price shows up as 600 ISK, but it gets converted to USD by Xsolla and charged in USD, resulting in it actually costing 650+ ISK. If Xsolla doesn't support ISK, can we have the price in USD or EUR?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Unsubscribing is unreasonably more difficult than subscribing, which is illegal now in many parts of the world and this is very much the case on Android. Make unsubbing as easy as subbing. It's that simple, twitch. I don't want to have to Google search how to unsubscribe on twitch and then follow a list of steps that don't even tell you if you were successful or not at the end. This is so shady at face value. Even the directions are poorly written, missing basic nouns and verbs in multiple steps, so you get easily confused. This is completely unacceptable.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I've been monitoring gift-sub dispersal lately. I was just in a stream with 50 viewers and someone dropped a 10 gift-sub bomb. Only 2 users in the channel got a gift sub, the other 8 went to people who werent even in the channel. As usual I got passed over for a gift sub.

I think you should re-think your gift-sub dispersal algorythms.

Another time I was in a not so popular streamer's chat with 5 viewers, a 10 gift-sub bomb goes off and I get passed over. Seems Legit......

People who are actually in the stream where the gift…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hey there,

I've been running into an issue and haven't found any topics about this online. Every time I subscribe to a streamer using my debit card, my router completely shuts down and reboots while trying to process the payment.

Browser: Google Chrome 97.0.4692.99

I have not found any way to get around this issue other than to use a different device. Please let me know if there is more information I should collect if this an actual bug.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I was one of the 5% to be selected at random to test this feature. However, this seems to be the only place to submit feedback on issues being tested on Twitch.

I like to see a streamer's viewcount from the homepage, it acts as an indicator of them doing something special when the count rises higher than normal. The gift sub icon seems pointless as is, but if it must stay then it should be somewhere that doesn't conceal basic stream information from the viewer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. would like to see more flare for longer subscriptions on twitchs end to have people enticed and motivated to stay subbed to 1 or more people. like for example people with 100 month subs get a badge much like a moderator sword.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I suggest limiting the number of consecutive gift subs a person can receive for a single channel to 2 or 3. I have seen users in chats receive gift subs month after month for the same channel that they never personally subscribed to and never contribute bits or pass along gift sub they have been gifted. When their gift sub runs out they start spamming the chat until they get another gift sub. They are always subbed to a channel I have supported with gift subs and bits and yet they enjoy the same perks I have paid good money…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Right now affiliates get 10 founders and partners get 25. The number of founders should scale similarly to how emote slots grow as your stream grows.

25 max founders on big streamers seems small amount and most of the time those 25 aren't even subbed anymore.

My suggestion for the amount of founders

50 1000
    75 5000
    100 10k
    150 15k
    200 20k

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. If I want to gift someone 500 subs, I don't like having to do 5 transactions. It would be nice to have the maximum gifted sub amount removed or at least increased.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hey Twitch Support Team!

I hope you're well! I was wondering - I love to give, and I typically like to try and find folks that have been following a channel for a long time, and reward them with a few months of a gifted subscription. Are there any plans to have an option to gift subscriptions based on a viewer's follow age or their channel points? I personally think this would be a wonderful option, rewarding those long time followers! Thanks for all that you do!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. as a viewer who lives in ME region and mostly watch NA streamers, i mostly watch only the VOD of streamer i followed/subbed to. it would be appreciated to add an option to specify the time when my sub/resub massage appear when the streamer is live to show the support without the need to be on during the live stream.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. subs and followers should be scraped for 60 day view counts looking for consistency over that time in growth or avg viewers per stream. A bench mark would be based on that streamer. For ex: Streamer A streamed 8 days over 60 days with total of 100 viewers with an avg of 8 viewers per live stream- streamer b streamed 45 days 2000 total views with an avg of 26 live views over that 45 days. Streamer B gets upgraded allowing viewers to tip/donate they get emotes etc. That is it. The 60 day run would begin at the streamers…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The current management for your active subscriptions is fractured and not easy to manage. This should be improved by merging Mobile Subs & Desktop Subs into one easy to manage interface.

• Let supporters cancel, renew, upgrade or downgrade their active subscriptions from the same interface whether they are on desktop or the mobile app no matter which source the subscription was originally created.
    • Allow supporters to change their payment methods for each subscription individually without needing to first cancel the subscription and for the same token above, by not forcing them to manage subscriptions from two different locations.
    • Offer the…
    16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 22 23