Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

465 results found

1. I believe that all countries should have their subscription fees standardized. Any country that pays more than U.S users should have their fees reduced to match the same price of U.S users and any countries that pay less than U.S users should have their fees increased to match U.S users; that way it's fair for all users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. There's currently no incentive to actively subscribe to multiple streams.
    People who maintain active subscriptions to 10 or more streamers (excluding gifted subs) should we rewarded with something meaningful like not seeing ads across the platform.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. To whom it may concern,
    Dear Twitch,

There is something I MUST understand regarding these new sub prices, otherwise it will drive me insane.

In your official blog https://blog.twitch.tv/en/2021/08/05/local-sub-pricing-expands-worldwide/, under the 'Introducing Local Subscription Pricing' headline, you state, I quote "Over the next few months, we’ll be adjusting the price of subscriptions (existing subs, new paid subs, and gift subs) in most countries to better align with their local cost of living."

I live in Estonia, within 15 minute walk from Russia (literally; it's a frontier town). New sub prices for Russia, tier ascending, are €1.5, €3, and €7.5.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Que se puedan eliminar los Niveles que no queramos utilizar

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Boa noite Twitchbr, queria dá uma idéia sobre as pessoas q dão presentes na lives com subs e bits,porque não tem tipo um selo de patrocinador ou alguma coisa parecida pra quem contribuí com a plataforma?
    Vou falar por experiência própria já dei mais de 500 inscrições e não ganhei absolutamente nada,acho que seria até mais interessante ter alguma recompensa pra quem atigir uma certa quantidade de subs ou bits. Fica aqui uma idéia pra vocês,espero que olhem com carinho.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Last week I got a gift sub for a channel I no longer follow, due to personal reasons. I haven't visited the channel since then, yet I still somehow received a gift sub. I know you can disable gift subs from channels you don't follow, however, if I wanted to leave that on, I feel there should be either another setting to disable unfollowed channels, or it should be automatic, as it has the potential to be quite awkward, to be frank, depending on the person's situation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I think Twitch could do a few things to help improve the viewer experience for subscriptions:

1. More gift subs badges. The highest sub gift badge is 1000, yet bits go up to 5 million. In addition, you can't select which sub badge you want to use. You should have the option to use any of them if you've earned them.
    2. Sub gift Badges should not disappear. They should be permanent.
    3. Allow users to write a message if they gifted a sub. For example, letting a viewer know they appreciated a nice comment they made to the streamer within the gift…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hi,

Maybe you could add a black list, allowing poeple to randomly gift several poeple but not poeple in the black list.
    Or, let the possibility to target several viewers at the same time. Something like "send sub gift to : viewer X, viewer Y, viewer Z..." Something like that.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please add an OPTION for users to opt-out of the automatic renewals system for subscriptions. Many users occasionally sub for just one month to a streamer, perhaps because they've enjoyed a stream or two. It takes several clicks and page loads to turn off that auto-renewal, and many users can forget.

It is ethically far better to allow this feature to be switched off. Some users might then forget to resubscribe, but that is economically better than forgetting to unsubscribe and potentially losing money. Twitch, it is OUR money we're spending on this website. Basic ethics means allowing us to…

145 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I think Twitch needs to introduce a subscription limit setting for the streamers, precisely the chance to subscribe to their channel only when they are in live broadcast. This would be perfect for the Affiliates and Partners who can't stream on the platform regularly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Turbo Streamer Features

Twitch Turbo doesn't have much use for those with Twitch Prime to subscribe too. Essentially all features (except ad-free) are available with Twitch Prime. People that have Prime have no real use to subscribe to Turbo as well. There are a few possible feature ideas that could make the $9/mo Turbo subscription price worth subscribing too. Here are just a few ideas. Not all have to be implemented, but a couple of them would be greatly appreciated.

• Transcode Options
      For streamers who subscribe to Twitch Turbo, one benefit that many people would be very appreciative of would…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Basically you buy twitchprime but instead of having all the “amazon perks” you get more perks on twitch!

If you want only one prime token you pay 3$ a month and get a special badge.

If you want two prime tokens you get “real subs” that will automatically resub every month
    You pay 8$ a month

Want 5 tokens or more?
    Get a gift sub for free so you can help someone out?!
    You pay 20$ a month

And this way people will be cheaper out with subs but still pay twitch more than if they used amazon prime. They…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hello, I got Twitch Turbo and Prime but I would like to support also another extra favorite streamer, with my Turbo.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. SUB TOKENS

On the Mobile version of Twitch, you can purchase sub tokens to subscribe to creators without having to process a payment. The downside to this is having to pay an additional dollar for the subscription.

DESKTOP SUB TOKENS IDEA

This could be added on desktop aswell. I think its a great idea and I use it frequently and prefer it over normal subs. On desktop however, there shouldn't be an additional $1 added because Apple/Google isn't taking a cut of the revenue.

PRIME TOKENS IDEA

I've always wished I could save up my monthly Prime subscriptions to T2,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I've been interested in twitch turbo for some time now, but the only feature I want is the ad-free viewing. It would be neat to have a lite version at a cheaper price for ads only. $8.99 is quite steep if ad-free viewing is the only feature I use.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Give the option to the gifted person an option to deny a gifted sub. I could have been just browsing channels and left the stream because I might not be interested and I would not like to see a gifted sub a few days later like I have in some. For the person that gifted it, it can go into a gifted sub bank as the refund and he can give it to someone else.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Since viewers can troll us, (which im sure we have all been there) just to get a shoutout. ALSO since twitch has given the option to refund subscriptions within 10 minutes of purchase.. why not make it on twitches side delay the notifications or confirmations until that 10 minute window has finished.

This way the streamer doesn't look like a fool.. or worse start a "SUB match" day and lose a bunch of money because someone was trolling.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow the person gifting subs to choose the battle royale option. Chat is notified of a gifted sub game starting and they can enter. Some type of mini/micro game spawns in the chat section. Maybe the number of gifted subs builds up until there's so many to do the game. Idk, just a thought. Battle other plebs for your sub

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. As subject, the auto re-sub feature shall be stopped work during channel has been banned.
    As audience, we don't know when we followed channels were been banned and we would not consider to cancel the auto re-sub setting at first time.
    We will notice which should be canceled when we got notification from Credit card company or any money deduct message.
    That's not good for audience since we would not known when followed channel would be unbanned. and Twitch still takes our money every month but we cannot see followed channel all the time.
    Please take serious consider of my…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Twith teria como colocar uma opção de comprar pacotes de inscrição (subs) Exempla , uma inscrição custa 10 reias com 20 reias eu compraria 2 assim o próprio poderia dar inscrição no seu streamer preferido e já ter guardado a próxima inscrição, tenho certeza que fazendo isso e aplicando desconto em pacotes maiores seria muito bom tanto para o usuário quanto para a empresa

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?