Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

465 results found

1. 您好,我是實況主,8/30時觀眾(觀眾A)使用手機版APP一次訂閱我6個月,但是聊天室及活動通知都沒有跑出題示,請問是哪裡出了問題? (在A觀眾訂閱前,有另外一位觀眾B續訂第二個月,觀眾B的訂閱是有通知的)
    Hello, I'm a live host, on 8/30 my viewer (viewer A) subscribed to me for 6 months at a time using the mobile app, but the chat room and event notifications did not run out of the title, what went wrong? (Before viewer A subscribed, another viewer B renewed his subscription for a second month, and the subscription from viewer B was notified as normally)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I'm living in Reunion Island and here is not possible to buys bits and subs with phone app (im using android) i would like to be able to buy bits and subs with the phone app it could be very nice

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The minimal time livestreaming to be eligible for the Adjustment Incentive Payments is too high, it' doesn't take into consideration personal factors, for example: This month I got sick and could not complete mine, so I just don't get paid in the month that it is most needed? I think the system is too harsh. I have a lot of friends who gave up either because of this extreme hours or for not being eligible to receive the incentive in the first place, some others started letting their pc's livestreaming with no content just to fill the hours needed to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The blog posts states that “the price of a Tier 1 subscription on the web is roughly the equivalent of $4.99 USD in every country”. In New Zealand it costs $9.99nz for a tier 1 sub which is over $7us. This also needs to be addressed before assessing new sub costs based on cost of living in New Zealand. I currently use bits more to support streamers but these are probably also overpriced for New Zealand.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Subscribers of non-partnered-affiliate channel should have option to lower the video quality below source.
    Also this is in Twitch's benefit as a marketing option to sell subscriptions, And to use less bandwidth for subscribed lurkers.

For example: If newer streamer has (at least) 1080p as source and I've subscribed to their channel then I might want the option to lurk at 480p or even 160p to show support & listen to audio, while downloading new game/updating windows/etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. *Hide the name of the receiver of the gift sub, i feel that sometimes people dont feel comfortable when they get gifted subs, maybe an option for them to announce if they want or just keep it hidden
    *gift to raiders to the raider channel
    *sub gift to viewers that came from channels that showing in own channel analytics

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. there should be a sub limit per month, here in germany if you earn under 450€ a month you wont have to pay taxes, it is a so called "mini-job" but if u earn more than 450€ u ll have to start paying taxes, which would make this little amount of money way less and it will initialize lot more paperwork.
    Having a sub limit would stop additional subs from coming in so we ll have a better plan about income and it will be an easier time with the finance office.
    of course this should be an optional thing,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. No entiendo por qué se fija únicamente 1 año como tiempo maximo para Anticipar la suscripción a un canal. Ruego por favor revisen su política comercial para que el suscriptor pueda hacerlo por el periodo que considere.

Gracias

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be immensely useful to be able to sort the "Subscriptions" page by various criteria (both forward and backward) based on:

• Alphabetical (!!)
    • By tier
    • By Sub expiration/renew date
    • By length of time subbed

I can't even tell how this list is currently organized, and it's really frustrating (I subscribe to many channels, so it's hard to find anything)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When I get a notification of a gifted sub in a channel I was maybe not in at the time I always make sure to whisper the person (if possible) to say "Thank You" directly for their generosity... it would be cool if there was some easier link or form to say thanks to people who gift you a sub.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. More organisation within gifted subs.

I think it would be a good idea within expired subscriptions to have more detail surround them. As for now it just displays the months subbed and the option to resubscribe. They all appear as if you have tier 1 subbed and have no information surrounding if they have been gifted or not. I think showing if they are gifted and who by in the expired subscriptions could be helpful in both keeping track of what subs you've been gifted if you delete gift sub notifications as well as thanking those who gifted it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. For instance, if someone were to gift a Tier 2 sub to a Tier 1 subscriber, the recipient would become a Tier 2 subscriber until the gift ran out, at which point they would return to being Tier 1.

73 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When selecting the "Gift 1 sub" button and making the purchase I expected it to ask me who to gift the sub to afterwards but it instantly gifted it to a random user without notice, rather than who I intended it for. I am sure others have done this as well.

I think it should prompt you for who to gift the sub to after making the purchase.

I see that there is a button to "gift a specific user", but the button is very small, dark and hard to see compared to other buttons on the page.

Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A lot of streamers that I enjoy watching play together very regularly. Although I can't subscribe to all of them, it would be great if there were an opportunity to subscribe to a group of streamers, with some sort of bulk discount. There are 3 streamers I really enjoy watching, but I only subscribe to one of them due to the price. However, if I could subscribe to all 3 at once for a discount, I would definitely be willing to take that option. Would likely help increase streamer and Twitch revenue as well.

Considering that Twitch already has logic…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I get very tired of the Apple TV app telling me that my free preview has ended for channels I’ve paid to sub.
    Happens most times when we go into the app, then into the channel, after having watched the channel the previous night.
    If you exit the stream, open another one, and then go back, the error is gone.
    At least change the wording on the error... my goodness, I’ve subbed them for 11 months. It’s not my free anything, lol, at that point.
    It’d be really cool if it said, hey the session has expired please refresh, because…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be beneficial to have a way to flag that you would like and use a subscription to specific streamers. I follow quite a few streamers, but usually only watch a couple during any given period of time.

The gifted subs I get to other streamers I don't have time to watch, would be much more useful to both the streamer and people streaming, if they went to users that actively desired subs to their streams first!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I was given a perma sub to a channel and i would love to keep sharing my subscription anniversary, so my idea is for Twitch to enable sharing sub anniversary to perma subs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. This will mess up US based providers, as their peers in lower cost of living areas will be able to 'charge less' for the same services... It's the problem with globalization overall. Providers in lower cost of living countries will, as a matter of course for being in lower cost of living countries, be able to undercut those providers in higher cost of living countries. Thanks for adding to the anti-globalization wave... the more the little guy get's screwed to make the big 1% more money (aka Amazon Stockholders) the worse the whole world will be....

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Currently, if you have your gift sub count hidden from chat announcements, you cannot participate in a channel's gift sub leaderboard. My idea would be to allow a toggle to let people keep their total gift sub count in a channel hidden but still get in on the fun/competition of the gift sub leaderboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 我覺得手機版的價格跟網頁版的價格要一樣,因爲如果是不同的,對手機用家很不公平

1 vote