Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

469 results found

1. The idea is that you can sub all the previous months you missed since you first followed the streamer which can support the streamer further. Example is if you followed someone for 2 years and you subbed for 10 months you can sub for the previous 14 months with a selection on Tier 1, 2, or 3. and you can only sub from the follow date and no further. The subs from the past feature does not add to any current streaks if you subbed at 10 months onwards it will stay at 10 and say the total months subbed…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Twitch support was great btw. I was on a channel and saw free sub message on popup and I was thinking maybe I earned it with hours watched, well I clicked it and it used by prime sub without adequate warning, imo. Naturally, I could not then spend my prime sub on the channel I normally do. That popup and lack of warning really upset me today, and I feel like it is almost fraudulent representation. If it said free with prime that would be different, but didn't say anything about that when it popped up, so frustrated. Please fix…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I feel like being gifted a sub as a mod takes away from the community involvement. I would rather have someone in chat get the sub and not me. Make an option so the streamer can turn off gifted subs for moderators.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Subscriber exclusive collections. Content creators should be able to have their content generally available to the public/their followers, but should also have the option to lock content of their choosing behind a "support wall".

Currently Twitch only allows a creator to make all vods public or private. This really should be on a collection-to-collection basis rather than the whole channel. This would inevitably add more sub incentive to those who use the feature, and potentially increase engagement.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. One of my favorite streamers started using ad breaks to disable pre-roll ads. That's awesome, it sounds like that will help with gaining new followers! But I don't want to see ads. I was thinking about buying Turbo, but I already have so many "qualifications" (aka revenue) that seem like they should qualify me to not see ads. Here's why I think it's unreasonable:

• I have Prime
    • I'm Subbed
    • I'm VIP
    • I've donated over 2k bits
    • I've gifted subs

Suggestion: reaching the 100 bits badge will grant immunity from midroll ads for a month.

Suggestion: Being VIP grants immunity from…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sometimes I'd like to bulk gift subs to a stream, but I'd prefer such subs go to followers among the viewers and/or current viewers to reward regulars and people currently engaged in the stream.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Although I love the idea behind the founder's badge, it would be nice, if it would be possible to deactivate the founder's badge.

As a small streamer, you don't have hundreds of subcribers...You invest money for nice sub badges and then half of your subs have the founder's badge.

I'd rather have them have my sub badges in chat than the founder's badge to be honest.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please make twitch prime available in India so we can use our monthly subs or make it legal to use a vpn and use an account that was created with a vpn to log into twitch prime ...the prime loot also helps a lot and its annoying when we have subbed to amazon prime and can't even access twitch remotely....if not possible please make it available with restrictions (only one sub a month no loot etc.) and then work on it until it is full available

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Really enjoying subscription only content, currently there is no way to do tier specific content. it would be nice to do content specific only to the different tiers.
    For example tier 3 or Tier 2 specific uploads or live streams this way we can reward the viewers that want to support us more.
    This would also keep all of our content on twitch instead of looking for other platforms like pateron.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like that the affiliates do not take so much money or that they are not asked for those € 100 to collect, I understand that they are asked for a minimum but it is small.
    And another thing that for partners and affiliates they can give away some free subscriptions every month

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I think it would be a wonderful community building idea, that benefits Twitch, streamers and subscribers equally. So, a streamer could combine with other streamers to form a small network of similar streamers (either friends, people they stream with often, etc.) in which all parties must consent to joining. This network could have a name, and maybe a widget on members' channel pages. In any network members' chats, all subscribers to any of the channels in the network will have all of their subscriber badges from the network (and only the network!) in front of their names.

I realize this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I just tried to gift a sub to a specific chat member (because of something they said) and because the drop down is only a drop down (and not a pop up when there isn't space) I had to spam a few messages to move the chat up enough to actually click "gift."

I guess either add a scroll within the gift-profile window or have it display upwards rather than downwards if they are too far down the chat log (too recent).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would like the ability to limit how many subscriptions a single user can gift over the course of a month. I'm specifically trying to avoid the scenario in which a small number of users gift the majority of subs and create some sort of "obligation" on the part of the streamer. The same could be done with bits. This would painlessly prevent this situation before it even starts.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Tive uma experiência desagradável com as renovações automáticas no meu primeiro sub, uma vez que não sabia que ao comprar sub ele por defeito ativa a renovação automática, por isso sugiro que via mail ou outra alternativa seja informado que a renovação automática está ativa e como se desativa. E ainda, alguns dias antes da subscrição expirar também um aviso via mail.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Give lottery acces tix for subs (tier 1 or prime = 1 tix, tier 2 = 2 tix, tier 3 = 3 tix
    Lottery give acces to computer hardware goods, like high end GPU or stuff like that.
    That would improve viewer interest to support streamers. I think there's a lack of interest in current twitch state, besides removing ads and virtual cosmetic.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. i wish me and my friends have been doing youtube for 2 years we started runing out of money we thought we can stream and make money for it being unavailable on my country am in egypt

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be nice if people earned in their local currency and not in dollars.

I.e earnings in dashboard are converted to the market rate on that day from dollars to local currency.
    Wouldn't be hard to do as many other sites do a similar thing.

Then we could get paid in our local currency saving us money as we currently get a really bad deal with fees and currency conversion fees.

At payout, people outside the USA get hit ******* currency conversions!
    We have to pay higher fees to withdraw our earnings plus fees to convert to our local…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I think that we should be able to watch a ridiculous amount of ads to get a sub token. Who is with me?

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Subscriptions should be changed to be based on hours live or some granular amount.

Currently some streamers say that they are stressed due to the feeling that they must meet the worth of their viewer's subscriptions. If subscriptions were based on hours live, streamers would also have more time to shift focus. Additionally, more people would subscribe as they would feel that they would get its worth.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Some channels use bans as a joke, even if they remove them shortly after. However, this permanently blocks the user from receiving random gift subscriptions, even when they are unbanned. If a user isn't banned at that time, should they really be blocked forever from receiving gifts?

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?