Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

460 results found

1. Could you add Subscription/Bits Bundles? The idea behind it is to add in a kind of monthly Bundle where you can get Subscriptions and Bits for a little discount? Also have different tiers of each. Kind of like one being 2 Subscriptions and 500 Bits for like $15. So then you are getting some kind of discount on it especially since it would be a monthly Bundle Subscription.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We need to have an option to Require Acceptance of Gift Subs by the recipient for channels which they are not following.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hello i have an idea that I would like to be considered if you will think about it. During the current situation of covid-19 and with people losing their jobs and having low income at the moment. I had an idea that if someone couldnt keep up their monthly subscription why can they not buy one using twitch channel points that they have collected over watching the stream. Say like 1000 points to purchase a subscription? Or something like that. I know viwers can gift subs but people such as myself do not like to ask others because it comes…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. a lot of people have reach the higher sub gifting badge and it would be nice to get 5k, 10k etc... badge

129 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We should be able to manage all of our subscriptions on all platforms. The website tells me to go to my mobile device to manage mobile subscriptions? What are you doing Twitch?

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When checking subscription information on the Twitch mobile app there is a discrepancy in the language used which can lead to confusion and unintentional and unwanted payments.

When viewing the summary of all current subscriptions, subs set to renew do include a line which states that they will be renewing and the date of renewal, however — in the expanded info on a subscription, regardless of whether a subscription is set to renew or will be ending, it says that the subscription will be expiring on that date. While user caution is important, this discrepancy can (and has, in my…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would like to be able to set the price for subscriptions of my own channel. it's shocking that I can't. An applicable version of free-market within the Twitch ecosystem or at least to have a choice is essential not only but also for newer streamers. Newer streamers need support while they are developing their channel, finding their voice, and learning the rules. Let's say a newer streamer charges their subscribers $3.99 per month and an established streamer with thousands of subscribers also charges $3.99 because they don't get to set their own price. First of all, the quality of…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please add a renew subscription button for Twitch Turbo. Right now if you cancel Twitch Turbo at any point it is canceled until it runs out then you have to pay for it again instead of being able to just reenable the sub like you can for channel subs. I think this is important especially now with the new Ads in place people will be using turbo more often.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. doei 3 presente no canal q sou prime... mais no canal não aparece q dei presente... bugou o contador

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Sometimes I watch a stream to see what I think. A while later I can receive a gift sub. It seems like a waste if I get it when I have not even followed the channel. Better if someone more interested gets it.

Edit: I found the setting in the security section for this. Maybe it should be enabled by default?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Subs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The idea is that you can sub all the previous months you missed since you first followed the streamer which can support the streamer further. Example is if you followed someone for 2 years and you subbed for 10 months you can sub for the previous 14 months with a selection on Tier 1, 2, or 3. and you can only sub from the follow date and no further. The subs from the past feature does not add to any current streaks if you subbed at 10 months onwards it will stay at 10 and say the total months subbed…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Twitch support was great btw. I was on a channel and saw free sub message on popup and I was thinking maybe I earned it with hours watched, well I clicked it and it used by prime sub without adequate warning, imo. Naturally, I could not then spend my prime sub on the channel I normally do. That popup and lack of warning really upset me today, and I feel like it is almost fraudulent representation. If it said free with prime that would be different, but didn't say anything about that when it popped up, so frustrated. Please fix…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I feel like being gifted a sub as a mod takes away from the community involvement. I would rather have someone in chat get the sub and not me. Make an option so the streamer can turn off gifted subs for moderators.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Subscriber exclusive collections. Content creators should be able to have their content generally available to the public/their followers, but should also have the option to lock content of their choosing behind a "support wall".

Currently Twitch only allows a creator to make all vods public or private. This really should be on a collection-to-collection basis rather than the whole channel. This would inevitably add more sub incentive to those who use the feature, and potentially increase engagement.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. One of my favorite streamers started using ad breaks to disable pre-roll ads. That's awesome, it sounds like that will help with gaining new followers! But I don't want to see ads. I was thinking about buying Turbo, but I already have so many "qualifications" (aka revenue) that seem like they should qualify me to not see ads. Here's why I think it's unreasonable:

• I have Prime
    • I'm Subbed
    • I'm VIP
    • I've donated over 2k bits
    • I've gifted subs

Suggestion: reaching the 100 bits badge will grant immunity from midroll ads for a month.

Suggestion: Being VIP grants immunity from…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Sometimes I'd like to bulk gift subs to a stream, but I'd prefer such subs go to followers among the viewers and/or current viewers to reward regulars and people currently engaged in the stream.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Although I love the idea behind the founder's badge, it would be nice, if it would be possible to deactivate the founder's badge.

As a small streamer, you don't have hundreds of subcribers...You invest money for nice sub badges and then half of your subs have the founder's badge.

I'd rather have them have my sub badges in chat than the founder's badge to be honest.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please make twitch prime available in India so we can use our monthly subs or make it legal to use a vpn and use an account that was created with a vpn to log into twitch prime ...the prime loot also helps a lot and its annoying when we have subbed to amazon prime and can't even access twitch remotely....if not possible please make it available with restrictions (only one sub a month no loot etc.) and then work on it until it is full available

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Really enjoying subscription only content, currently there is no way to do tier specific content. it would be nice to do content specific only to the different tiers.
    For example tier 3 or Tier 2 specific uploads or live streams this way we can reward the viewers that want to support us more.
    This would also keep all of our content on twitch instead of looking for other platforms like pateron.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?