Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Account Management: e.g., Login, Connections, Password Reset

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Account Management: e.g., Login, Connections, Password Reset

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I have always had twitch email notifications turend off, but since I had found about these new recaps, I have just turned them on. Can I still get my twitch recap? I'd really love to. In my opinion it should be shown directly on the twitch app/site, similar to spotify's one.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I feel there should be a log out of all devices category. Maybe insert like a privacy question to do it, because I’ve been having problems trying to stream on my ps5 I get the error “Someone else on PlayStation network is already using the account you specified” But I am using the same account I did on PS4 and I was streaming fine but on Ps5 I can’t.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I don’t receive se recap

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Really nice not being able to use any of the passwords I've tried creating for this site. I followed the guidelines you presented, but each time it told me my password was too easy to guess and wouldn't let me use it. I could understand if it didn't land under the requirements such as minimum characters, at least 1 special, number, and uppercase character, but it met those. It's unclear if dictionary words are allowed because you say not to use them, but you offer LastPass or 1Password as examples. Those aren't accepted by the way.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ahoj hraju warzone

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  2FA  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. It's 2021 New Era.
    Time for Twitch to get out of its thick skin.
    All Technical Twitch issues, some 99% of which arise from BOTS accounts.
    This is a FAQ last days BOT attacks. and suspect Ddoss.

Twitch management Its Thick headlines Don't leave any suggestion through their thick skin. and deny well-meant security to streamers and viewers. to build in.

now talking takless
    Foreword bots.
    - Spam bots.
    - FOllow bots.
    - Hostbots.
    - Scam bots.
    Started last weeks before Christmas. attacks from bots.
    and server problems worldwide on Twitch. and DDos attacks.
    (ddoss I suspect also comes with…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Usernames  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I am in agreement with people requesting a reduction on the time before you're able to change your username. Even if i have to wait 2 months before i can change it to something else, I've tested out my current username, as of posting this, and have discovered i hate it. If you could revert a user name change in the first 24 hours at least, even if i had to wait 2 months until i try again, it would solve a lot of people's problems with it. I also hate how there's no way of testing out a username…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Usernames  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I tried to use a password that is autogenerated by my password manager. Obviously I won't put that here, but another one generated by it is: "speed applause deceiver endpoint cash freckles polygraph mothball unsaid raffle vacant unmoved".
    This is apparently "not secure" and "too easy to guess". Instead I had to make it: "speed applause deceiver endpoint cash freckles polygraph mothball unsaid raffle vacant unmoved1!"

Its worth pointing out that adding a password requirement of any kind besides length and restricting obvious dictionary sequences is well known (even by the US government via its most recent NIST standards) to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Signup  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  2FA  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Angel12424

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  2FA  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. please increase a captcha system that prevents the creation of bots and attacks on small channels

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Signup  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. First idea! We love women and men.. All of us.. So why the are you disabling the community to not show their interests outside of . We do not share ****. Still you disable peoples interests by banning others. Get a hold of yourself or.. Go hang yourself!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Connections  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Resolve the follow issue, let us have the information about time following peoples even if whe don't follow they anymore, like a "history" about that.

It's frustrating lost that information after some miss click or bug.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. When hovering over the follow button either on accident or on purpose, the text that pops up does not disappear when the mouse leaves. Sometimes all it takes is to mouse over it once again, sometimes 3,4 times.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Many streamers are currently being flooded by bots. There are no adequate filter mechanisms such as Captcha or other authentication methods that probe the creation of multiple fake accounts.

Twitch should use a secure authentication method for account creation as soon as possible so that so-called bot accounts and fake accounts can no longer be created in the future.

These bots make it unnecessarily difficult for honest streamers to apply for a partnership. In addition, it is almost impossible for streamers to prove that they have not bought or deliberately used any bots such as follower bots.

Dear community, please…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  2FA  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. please help is there any way to change date of birth of my account. i think i have given wrong information

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. My idea is for Twitch to respect the length of the suspension they impose on the user. I don't know if I'm the only one to experience this, but informing a user via email about a 24-hour account suspension and then keeping that account suspended for 72 hours is a frivolous treatment of users. Sending information via e-mail about the duration of the suspension and then not complying with it is lying to the creators/users. I recommend that Twitch should be able to deal with such a situation and introduce compensation for this kind of disinformation.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  2FA  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I feel like Twitch sends out emails with an excessive amount of HTML in them. HTML emails are fine, but let's all try to keep things to a sane level.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?