Account Management: e.g., Login, Connections, Password Reset

Account Management: e.g., Login, Connections, Password Reset

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I have always had twitch email notifications turend off, but since I had found about these new recaps, I have just turned them on. Can I still get my twitch recap? I'd really love to. In my opinion it should be shown directly on the twitch app/site, similar to spotify's one.

5 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop replying to support requests once and then marking as resolved when nothing is resolved. This happened twice.

First time I got a generic copy/pasted email, which absolutely IGNORED anything I had written in the request itself. Then it was marked as resolved.

Second time, a human answered with an actual reply, I immediately replied back but the issue was, again, already closed.

This is really, really, really bad support. It's absolutely disgraceful.
    You either don't care about your users, or you are completely oblivious to the quality of your support staff.

So here's my idea: Get your **** together…

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like to see the addition of a support dashboard
    where we as users & streamers can see our account health
    like the number of bans, or DMCA strikes our account has ? or how long they are for? This is the kind of transparency a lot of people are looking for especially with DMCA

As well as incorporating a list of our support requests/ messages/conversations / logs

If I have a question with my account, as a user, I would like to be able to see the status of my support, like pending, active, closed.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Twitch Support is Closing all tickets and i didnt get any answer oder Help! My emails didnt get answered too...

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. lots of people have been waiting to change there usernames and yet, it hasnt happened. the recycle process of names hasnt happened. i have been trying to change my name for a while and i have been waiting. yet, the username isnt being used by an account at all and i dont understand why i cant have it. it just makes no sense and this needs to be changed. not to mention the accounts taken usernames that havent been used in years. its a waste and a frustration.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Usernames  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I don’t receive se recap

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Here's an idea. Actually recycle the inactive user names like you said you would. I've been on Twitch for 7.5 years now WITHOUT my correct handle because someone with 1 follower is "using" it. As long as my fans are searching for my page this account will be "active" because it's getting traffic from my followers. PLEASE allow attention to this and other cases like this instead of sending generic response as if we didn't already research why this is happening. As a 7.5 year Twitch streamer it's crazy to me that myself and others are still waiting for our…

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Usernames  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The authentication page for viewers, should have a dark mode.

Either set by ?queryString or autodetect the users Twitch theme selection (or both)

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I deleted my old account nearly two years ago and the name still has not been recycled. Many people I have seen online share similar experiences with a very sub-optimal recycling system. A system that automatically recycles any usernames from accounts deleted by their owners would be very nice.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I have a personal account and an account to stream with my trivia company. I would like to be able to switch between them without logging out. More importantly, I'd like them each to have their own themes--currently if I log out of one and into the other, it still uses the custom theme I built for the other account. Any changes I make with persist if I switch accounts again. Bind layouts saves to accounts locally / store them in the cloud but also allow users to share their layouts (or access any layout saved locally).

27 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I've seen this requested feature a lot, option to add a display name? (just like with Twitter, there's a display name, and an @username)

Good way to deal with username snipers, generic words & common names such as "Jake" or "Jacob" are already being used of course, but if someone named "Jacob" creates a username such as /Jacob_535455 then it just looks messy for a channel name, so yeah, a display name should be an option too (it's already on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Reddit, Steam, you name it, so it'd be a good idea for here too)

For LIVE…

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Usernames  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Mein erstes Video

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Usernames  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Mehrshad

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  2FA  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. The recycle program needs a massive overhaul.

There are far to many people waiting on unused usernames that are not released in a timely fashion.

I have been watching two names for years now. One is simply completely inactive with zero information on the profile and has never followed anyone, for years. That account also has never responded to private messages to even suggest someone logged in. **** I'd buy their account name from them if there was anyway I could contact them.

The other has the "Unless you have a time machine." message and may be an old twitch…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. There are tens of thousands of accounts are inactive never stream just preventing someone else from using the UserID. This is not fair and especially on a platform where users create and build their identity. The user name is a big thing for a streamer.

I am requesting Twitch to delete any account that not used for over 90+ days and release their User ID to the public.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. There are channels i don't want to see on my feed, and there are games that i am no longer wanting to see on my feed. At the moment the only way to block a channel is to report it; it would be nice to have the ability to hide/block channels and games from the feed altogether so i can see actual content i'm interested in

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. In https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/two-factor-authentication?language=enUS#Emotes?ttcontent=twofactoremoterewards&ttmedium=notification_center it says that "When you set up Two-Factor Authentication on your account, an Authy account is automatically created for you even if you choose to actively use an alternative authentication app. This means you can fill out Authy’s Phone Change Form and recover access to your account." I don't need you creating an Authy account behind my back. You have to give us the option to undo this.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  2FA  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I want to change my username from "Sym_Point" to "Point" and it says it's not available but no one has the username. What is that for?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Resolve the follow issue, let us have the information about time following peoples even if whe don't follow they anymore, like a "history" about that.

It's frustrating lost that information after some miss click or bug.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Freeing inactive usernames every 365 days would be insanely helpful to people who want to create on your platform. There are forums all over the internet filled with people asking if there's a way to communicate with twitch about an old account that has the username they want. I'm a streamer struggling with this as well. The username "moony" has been taken for years and inactive, but I can't get it, and I actually use Twitch Daily.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?