Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1136 results found

1. Stop muting VODS in general. Amazon SELLS music. Make a deal like you already have to protect streamers. There is no reason 1 minute of audio should mute almost 10 minutes. That's ridiculous. Stop being petty. Get sued. You are a multi-billion dollar company.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Just either a message that would be sent out to all people following which seems difficult or a notice on the streamers page saying why they were removed instead of just deleting the page entirely. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. jokin helpompi tapa ilmoittaa kanavan joutuneen botti seuraajien tai botti kauppiaiden ilmoittamiseksi. tai edes jokin selvä tapa. nyt joutuu tavallaan raportoimaan kanavasta , eikä itse botti hyökkäyksestä. voisi olla kavanan lähettäjän tai moderaattorien työkaluksi. helpottamaan ilmoittamista.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The current email system has two steps first to acknowledge receipt of a report and second to acknowledge action of a report. The second part only actions on the first correct reporting of the indicated behaviour.

This poses a few problems. First when receiving an acknowledgement of a report which twitch has taken an action you do not have reference to which report it was associated with. This makes it difficult for the moderator/viewer to get a better understanding of what is a good report. The reporter already knows the name of the user they reported and the reason, perhaps…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hello,

So last night I was streaming with some friends and experienced my first episode of harassment while streaming the game Dead by Daylight. Someone who claimed to have played a game with me earlier that night created an account with vulgar words in it while using my name in the username. They then began saying some pretty obscene things and it made me very uncomfortable. After reporting and blocking that person, they created a second account which was also blocked and then created a third account which was blocked as well. All three accounts were trying to solicit nudity…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The onslaught of content that is borderline porographic, highly suggestive because and obvious adult content and because of the repetitiveness of underage accounts created on a daily basis. Not to mention you aren't required to have an account to view ANY subject matter. As of today accounts have no viewing/streaming restricts on them unless what is divulged by the creator. There is no current method of authentication for accounts. Amazon is the parent company and has the abilities to verify accounts with bank/credit card information require THIS same method for all twitch user 18+ that want to stream. Require it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. nossos espectadores, gostam de escutar musicas que os agradam, poderia ter algo que eles comprem alguma musica em forma de alguma troca dentro da twitch, para que os nossos espectadores possam escutar pelo menos uma musica que goste.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Underground sounds was setup in 2019 ahead of article 13 EU directive its a membership supplying DJs with copyright exckusic music I wonder if this would help twitch DJs??

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi, I've noticed that Twitch mutes audio for DMCA reasons, I highly recommend an automated system that sends DMCA permission requests on behalf of twitch users to the artist in order to get a green light on unmuting muted audio. Please feel free to contact me with this, I'm curious about if this feedback will be taken.
    channel: twitch.tv/Sir_D0ge
    email: so142001@gmail.com
    name: Seth

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Re the recent email Twitch sent out re cover songs, I need the ability to make highlights from UNPUBLISHED VODS!

Otherwise, if i perform even a single cover song, the only way to highlight my originals is to temporarily publish my VOD. Or I can highlight the cover song, then UNPUBLISH it, then EXPORT to YouTube. But this is ridiculous!

DEAR TWITCH, PLEASE ADDRESS THIS URGENT ISSUE!!!

Thanks,
    Hayden

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. So, I did a stream earlier, and I was going back to clip things. And a section was muted as 'copyrighted music' when it was the same thing playing as always. So, I realized that a train had gone by around that time. And the muted section was about the length of time it took the train to pass. So...I'm not sure, but I think the recording thought that was copyrighted music. Just a heads up. Not a complaint, the brief muted part does not ruin anything in the clips I just thought it was worth mentioning. (Edit to add:…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add Video Description to Stream Information. In video description, add ability to add licensing information. If user does not have license do not instantly publish VOD, rather request on behalf of and apply asking user to agree to profit sharing of VOD. If user denies then the vod can not be published. Consider this a safe guard. Listing license in video description can also help with Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licensing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Recentemente no Brasil presenciamos um acontecimento onde um Streamer foi roubado ao vivo em sua casa durante uma transmissão.
    Pensando no acontecido, tive a ideia de sugerir a vocês uma sistema de Segurança para o streamer.
    Através do cadastro no qual todo streamer precisa preencher para ingressar na plataforma Twitch (contendo diversas informações como endereço de onde reside), são informações fundamentais para que as autoridades cheguem ao local o mais rápido possível.
    O sistema é bem simples, basta cada canal de transmissão possuir um "botão de emergência" que aparecerá durante a transmissão.
    Caso algum espectador ative o botão, um membro…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please keep up to date the songs we can play or not. Or give us a precise list of website we can use. Preztel Rocks should be safe for us to use but it seems that it's not anymore ( i got muted part of my stream). Plus, it would be nice to have a way to add a comment when me appeal a muted audio. Thank you !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Здравствуйте
    Могу предложить использоваться. Чтобы авторы использовали , музыку с музыкальных площадок. Лично , если бы я был автором музыки , я бы был не против. Так как музыка слушаяется и поднимается в чартах. А автор контента на Twitch , слушает музыку с удовольстивем на фоне.
    Так что , было неплохо , предложить такой вариант авторам музыки.
    Конечно не знаю , как это контролировать. Но как по мне , это самый адекватный вариант.
    Либо придётся писать музыку самим стримерам , а так бы не хотелось)

НАДЕЮСЬ СООБЩЕНИЕ , БУДЕТ УВИДЕНО)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Its quite easy, just make new accounts cant give follow. This would help
    It's like, im being harassed constantly by trolls that make fake accounts with very offensive names and they give me follow. so the alert plops and here we go again.

Like the " Followers " only option in the chat config by 1 week, 1 month, or ETC
    i would find this option very useful. and maybe this will discourage trolling and fake account creation

Also, pretty please... i cant whitstand anymore. those trolls are buying follow-bots... last day were about 6000... im very worried

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I specifically use the app to avoid DMCA, but now I'm going back through my vod and I see that audio is muted because of copy right... How does that work when this app is supposed to help avoid this, now I'm missing key information on an event even though I was using the app to avoid this problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. As a music business student and variety/music streamer who's come across people who play unlicensed music on Twitch, I find this topic intriguing. It seems there are many people in the world who don’t understand the intricacies of copyright and if there was something we could do to better explain this to the public, that may help with reducing copyright strikes. Indeed, I often have users come in who are constantly pressuring me to play background music to make the stream more entertaining, but as a Mac user, my options are limited so I prefer to do without.

I personally…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  DMCA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I've seen streamers getting strikes on VERY old VODs, but they can't access them to cut any strikeable parts. If you won't make deals or revenue splits, or anything else that would protect your only income, at least make it possible for people to protect themselves on old VODs with problematic music.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?