Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Include a setting that the streamer can set to moderate gifted subs.

Example...
    Streamers can turn on and set a threshold setting where the gifted subs need to be approved.

Therefore, if I set my threshold to 100, that means if one user gifts more than 100, I must approve it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. While I recognize that there are already guidelines against harmful/illegal uses of substances on camera, I have come across multiple channels whereas this is exactly what was going on. While I do not make it a job to report each channel I come across that does this, I have recently reported one, solely because there was a **** that was purposely laced on camera. The channel points were titled "joints", the stream time was "wake and bake" and she was clearly getting high on stream (that was not even set to "mature", so any minor could easily jump onto this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I suggest adding a new chat mode that allows only users with "permission to talk" to send messages to a chat; call it a "VIP-Only Chat" session, for example /viponly.

This would allow creating limited chats that not every single subscriber is allowed to join in on, which could be very useful if there are too many participants in the chat to carry out a discussion with readable interaction between chatters.

But also allow moderators to also give one user or a few users permission to speak that would allow others to speak that does not have the limitations of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The main page says "Welcome to Twitch's feedback and suggestions forum!"
    But then under "If you need help:" it says "This forum is for ideas only."
    Yet this is where you're send when you go to leave feedback on the support page.

If Feedback is being referred to as "ideas" that might be something to consider.

I wanted to give feedback about something, but now I don't know if it would be breaking the rules or not because of semantics.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community Guidelines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Have a slow mode for subscribers.

There is a possibility for partners to activate a setting in which all subs are immune to slow mode.

My idea is that there are two different slow modes, one for all users (the one that already exists) and one for subs. My idea is that both are controlled either by chat commands or from mod view.

This would be useful if you would like to give the Subscribers who are supporting you another benefit, also, as they're paying (or supporting with Prime) they probably are less likely to spam or disobey rules.

Thanks…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Before a recent update where :hover styling was added to usernames and links in the chat, ctrl+right click on a username would bring up a slider that allowed you to quickly choose a timeout length, ban, or message delete. Since the new update this slider no longer appears and only the normal browser context menu shows up.

I'm using Firefox 79.0

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add a search option in the team members area for twitch teams to be able to search for members than having to scroll through 1000's of people just to find one person

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. For those who don't know, inting is whenever someone intentionally gives kills, gold, and exp to the enemy and makes it so the enemy has a higher chance of winning, while the team where the inter is on has a lower chance. This is a huge problem in League of Legends specifically

After a clip of a pretty popular LoL streamer surfaced where he was inting and saying "Im going to make my team lose" (or something along those lines), the LoL community wants to have this guy and everyone who ints, popular or unknown, punished. I think a way…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community Guidelines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I keep "show moderation actions" turned on (adds ban/timeout/delete buttons next to names in chat) in the two channels I moderate.

The other day I accidentally banned someone while on the chat emote menu, with a simple jiggled-mouse misclick. Turns out the tiny sliver of ban button visible on the left side of the emote/bit panels works just fine.
    I don't care whether I see it, I just don't think it should be usable. In my opinion, the only functional ban buttons should be ones with chat displayed next to them.
    I can't imagine any reason a person would reasonably…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The Video Quality in Session on the new dashboard displays as "offline" even with the Editor role

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. To help with the new stuff coming with banning people it should have an optional feature to require an account to view a stream. And to go further to set the level of account i.e. required just an account, require an account with a verified email, require the account to be at least x hours/days old.
    That way those people we've banned cannot just sit there logged out stalking us.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. My issue is that mod settings appear before non-mod settings. I do not use the mod settings that often, and I have sometimes cleared chat by accident.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Comando /user no celular funciona, ja que não funciona e no PC é possivel utilizar

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I've been spending a lot of time at Twitch for the last two years. I see that there are still very important problems that have not improved in time. This is one of the problems: for example, when large broadcasters host small broadcasters at the end of the broadcast, in the small broadcasters' chat room there can be some users who share inappropriate links, make toxicities, and make spam. Small or new publishers remain uninformed in this event. I mean, they can't handle what's going on in the chat rooms. So the broadcasters cannot do their job properly. Foreseeing that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow mods to highlight users so that they can see them easier in chat. This would make it easier to mod repeat offenders.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mod View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. If another moderator hurries to Deny a message, all info pertaining to this message is lost as it removes itself. Could this potentially remain but just have the button removed and say (Actioned by ModeratorExample123)?

This allows us to deny the message, add the blocked terms and then also timeout/ban the user in question.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Automod  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 21 22 23 25 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?