Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support saying founders list was in progress for many months man.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My "Honest" feedback, Like it!

If a streamer has enabled the Mature Content selector, they should continue to have descent customizable automod (AM) selectors, or the choice to disable AM entirely. They (or channel mods) should be able to self moderate. It's their Job!

Also, I would offer adding the ability to filter out (blacklist) specific emotes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Automod  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I know many people under the age of 13 that wanna watch peoples' streams or show off their talent on Twitch, but they can't since they don't meet the age requirement. Instead, I think people under the age of 13 should be able to use Twitch, just without the chat feature. That way they can still show off their awesome skills but they just won't be able to view the chat in case there is someone inappropriate in it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. There should be a limit of three Mods on live streaming not twelve. Makes the viewers chat less to the streamer. Sometimes makes the moderator bully the viewer without the streamer knowing. There should be less Mods on stream. Enough communication between the viewer and the streamer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Banned streamers for lurking and trying to pick up date during live stream. Safety precaution for young ladies streamers whom older men viewers flirting and speaking to them awkwardly during live stream. Stream should be cut off or turn off. Both streamer and viewer should be questioned. Also ban temporarily.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community Guidelines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Today, the only available options are to report abusive actions are to report individual people, ie either the streamer or someone specific in a chat; basically individuals.

The problem is, moderators on some chats get the power in their hands go to hteir head, and since some rather big streamers delegate this job to them precisely because they cannot monitor what happens, it creates a void in which allows abusive behaviours to happen.

The moderation problem is specific in the way you don't know who issued an individual moderation action against you, hence you cannot even talk to him/her (provided…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Currently in the title and category editing page, editors are not allowed to change the notification, for those like me who use the help of the moderator when they are organizing the prelive, and who customize the notification based on the broadcast, it could be convenient this feature!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Some Streamer are using ilnessess to get money from viewers and most of them doesn't prove if they have the ilness or not and they are burning the people that has the ilness not only in Twitch but IRL too. They says for it users to give some excuses that are funny and the better is that he doesn't show the medical documention because his parents are cousin and he is afraid to lose his viewer and lose his money.

The point is. When the Streamer are using Twitch to stream his games, stuff... befre he start do it he…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. We're in a new day and age where woman are able to do the same things/get the same things as men. One of those things is being able to show our torso. This includes being able to show our breasts. Laws have passed to allow women to be topless in public.

If women are legally allowed to be topless in public, why are we told to cover our nipples and the areas around? I don't agree that we should have to cover our nipples. Why should we when men can?

Twitch should allow women to be comfortable in their own…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Beside being obviously racist; I find it insulting to assume because one is white they inherently have some sort of privilege that is not available to others. Instead of focusing more on the behavioral aspects of one's own community.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. With Add-Ons like BTTV or FFZ or software like chatterino mod actions can be seen in chat, sometimes it can be very tiring if you make certain decisions and viewers call you out for it assuming it was you.

Also it would be cool if you could edit commands without it being seen in chat ( there used to be a feature like this with nightbot where you put a "." !editcom <command> without it being shown in chat, if anybody knows if this still works please tell me) I can see this being nightbots / streamelements part but maybe…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mod View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Soy moderador de un canal llamado Linaplayorfail y ayer de broma me silenciaron.... Cuando paso el tiempo ya no era moderador y en el panel control de la streamer decia que era moderador pero no y no me puede quitar el rango ni cambiarlo.

Podrian auidarme xfa

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Oddly, I became a mod for the channel: twitch.tv/swimstrim. Our prediction panel has ben bugged for weeks only showing, "Error creating prediction. Please try again." We used predictions before, and we are not in a prediction disabled country. Support will not respond, so any ideas?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Pretty simple actually. With the new Steam policies about getting more NSFW games and more Illusion Games SFW versions in the same platform, i'm sure that list is pretty outdated and needs more games getting banned. (Koikatsu: Party is SFW if you don't include a specific patch from the official game to be NSFW).
    And not more sexually, high gruesome or extreme violence should be there too, Hatred is the best example nowadays and isn't include in the list. Postal 2 isn't neccesary for being more ironic & sartastic rather than polemic because yes.
    Games being bad and only popular…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hello Twitch,

Over the past year I have seen a number of people popping up who making claims of been representatives and/or advocates of protected groups (to be more precise people with disabilities), on major platforms such as Youtube, Twitter and Twitch. What disturbs me about this is lack of professionalism some of these people exhibit, I hope you do understand that a lot of people do want to private, discrete and above all be treated with respect when it comes to their disability. It does disturb me when I see certain partnered Twitch streamers use other disabled people's conditions…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. A small streamer that I mod for keeps falling into the trap of follow bots and it gets annoying as it keeps hitting so many times on different days lately. I wish there was a way for mods or even editors (since they're more trusted) if its better, to have a section where they can see the followers list and be able to quick select and remove their following along with ban them instead of having to click on every single account or typing out every single account's name, especially when follow bots come in a big bunch and it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I am certain that we have all reported a user on Twitch before, as I have since making my account in early 2017. However, recently, after reporting a user, I received an email saying "We've actioned on your report" in regards to a report that I submitted previously.

There was very little present in that email. It simply told me that my safety report was reviewed and staff determined that a violation of the Terms of Service and Community Guidelines had occurred, and proper enforcement action has been taken. That is it. That is all that was included in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. let mods or just everyone look at a channel's logs. Not user logs, the whole channel for each day. I used this on overrustle to check usage of 3rd party emotes (ctrl-f) day to day to optimize them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I think having a Twitch staff member, or a "police presence", present during partnered stream would help mitigate some of the misbehavior coming from both the streamer and viewers at times.

I think having a Twitch staff member present would drastically help resolve issues and correct problematic behavior faster and more efficiently. It would also cut down on the responsibility being solely placed on the streamer/viewer to collect evidence/write a report (that they may not be able to do because it is often made difficult due to how the report feature currently functions, because of a language barrier, or fear…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. So. I was updating the Roles Feature within my community section on my Twitch Dashboard.

I had a good friend of mine who is one of my loyal mods ban a viewer because of something unrelated to the stream.

I got looking after stream to see if there was any options for doing so with this. But I could not find anything for it.

You know how we have the ability under Channel Analytics that reads "Send Email To My Subscribers"?

Why not have that same function. But instead for Mods/VIP/Editor Roles?

I'd love to write up an email for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?