There was an error during translation

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. There is a bug in the auto-mod changes showing up in mod actions.
    When I change the auto-mod settings in channel "X" that I mod for, then refresh, they do not appear in the mod action list for channel "X". Not only do they disappear, they appear in the mod actions list on my own personal channel.
    The message in mod actions before I refresh channel "X": AutoMod category level customized by cecikm
    The message in mod actions on my personal channel: AutoMod category level customized by "X"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Recently I was botted with 4.4k bots following my account. Now, I have a new idea to have a follower cap set by the creator, or a setting to require the creator or a moderator to allow you to follow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community Guidelines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ever since July we had to scale down Automod to (lowest) on chat to lowest filtering, and yet the chat language German the automod manges to find and put serval perfectly normal words as held for review... As potential slurs...

For example:
    - Every chat message containing "wenig / weniger" the German words for "few and fewer", "Kleinigkeit" the German word for "small thing", "Abonent/Abonement" the German words for "Subscriber and Subscription", "eine große Anstrengung" German for "a big effort"

Is there any hope of Twitch connecting the set stream language to the the strictness Automod?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Automod  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. As a moderator I usually use keyboard all the time in Twitch Chat. In Mod-View there is no option to trigger anything different than the default 10min timeout by mouseclick. As a "Chatty" user I am used to bind keyboard shortcuts for actions like Ban [b] / Unban [u] or /timeout 1 [1] /timeout 300 [2] and so on. It would be much easier to get anything similar in Mod-View when a moderator opens the user card.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mod View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. With recent changes to the Twitch channel interface on desktop browser, not only is chat hidden by default when opening the channel, but users can be stuck having chat hidden with no way to get it back easily.

If the user changes their window dimensions in such a way as to prompt Twitch to hide chat, they cannot bring it back without first stretching the window to be wide enough that Twitch deigns to display the "Expand" control at the edge of the page to unhide chat.

With recent changes, this control may not be accessible on windows displayed on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Streamers and Mods should be required to allow at least two communications with chat banned users seeking an explanation for the ban/seeking to be reinstated. The only exception to this would be if a mod or streamer feels another request for lifting the ban should be allowed. Failure to communicate with the banned user should result in loss of Affiliate or Partner status because they failed to represent what Twitch is, how chat bans work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I'm a streamer on this platform, and have been for quite a few years. I would like to talk about some issues that I have with the new code of conduct of community guidelines if you would give me the chance, and that would be the dress code here on twitch.

Twitch is a platform for all who wish to voice their opinions, play games, or provide any sort of entertainment, and I'm all for supporting that. However, there is an on-going problem that I am noticing every day, and it's getting worse. I am a female streamer on twitch.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Community Guidelines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Many streamers like myself are having their streams muted for songs that are embedded in games. Furthermore, since CW strikes are at the forefront of the majority of streamers, automatically muting streams for licensed music (the guild have acquired said licenses) creates more "paperwork" than necessary.

While I do agree with banning CW music without proper licensing, muting audio and then having to justify constantly for EVERY stream is unnecessary. BMI and others have API callbacks available to moderate for said CW music.

For music not from these companies, but under a license, a system should be in place where…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add an option to complete a shout out in the mod menu when a moderator clicks on a user name would cut down on commands needed by content creator etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. So, like blocked terms be held through automod, even tho there blocked terms, let mods chose either they go through or not, so say someone said the blocked term of "Revenge" and mods dont want it to be used one stream, but mayb accept it another stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Automod  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. With the growing popularity of using virtual worlds to connect, teach and communicate, Second Life really should be allowed.

Not all of SL is "mature". There are universities present, corporations with "campuses", virtual concerts and charity events. Today, one of the book clubs interviewed Larry Niven, who was in-world, in full avatar as one of his own characters.
    Give it some thought.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It would be good to have an option of a 'sort by' on the lists of "Username", "Added by" and "Time Banned".

When you go to your "Banned Users" list (Dashboard > Preferences > Moderation > Banned Chatters) the bans are in a totally random order. This makes it harder to sort out the list.

This will make it much easier to find a banned user, sort out your moderator team and see when you have the most bans, etc.

Thank you for reading and I hope this feature can be added, to give us streamers more flexibility.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Live ingredi barbi

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I am mod/editor on 5 channels and on 3 of them have Ad-pre roll widget visible on the Stream Manager view and 2 don't. Two of them are Partners and one Affiliate.
    Shouldn't all of them have this widget?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow streamers to give more permission to editor like, edit rules of chat, edit point of channel...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Include a setting that the streamer can set to moderate gifted subs.

Example...
    Streamers can turn on and set a threshold setting where the gifted subs need to be approved.

Therefore, if I set my threshold to 100, that means if one user gifts more than 100, I must approve it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Game directories, e.g. https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/VALORANT on the website should not include channels that you blocked. This already works on mobile but not on the website.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I suggest adding a new chat mode that allows only users with "permission to talk" to send messages to a chat; call it a "VIP-Only Chat" session, for example /viponly.

This would allow creating limited chats that not every single subscriber is allowed to join in on, which could be very useful if there are too many participants in the chat to carry out a discussion with readable interaction between chatters.

But also allow moderators to also give one user or a few users permission to speak that would allow others to speak that does not have the limitations of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. . Commenting Anti Abuse

-channel owner MAC Blocking controls
    : platforms should allow channel owners to have controls, where thy can see username to MAC address allowing them to block/unblock accounts-MAC Pairs.

-Protected Chat
    Channel who opt-in to have their chat protected,will have the controls to approve/revoke the user-MAC Pair globally and the platform would remember the decisions, so channel owners wouldn’t have to approved after each stream.

-Highlight Known Banned Accounts
    Accounts who have been allowed back from a previous Platform ban or who have been channel banned from another channel should be highlighted in the chat for a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The main page says "Welcome to Twitch's feedback and suggestions forum!"
    But then under "If you need help:" it says "This forum is for ideas only."
    Yet this is where you're send when you go to leave feedback on the support page.

If Feedback is being referred to as "ideas" that might be something to consider.

I wanted to give feedback about something, but now I don't know if it would be breaking the rules or not because of semantics.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?