Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Safety

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Safety

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Certain channel-specific actions and stats are shown in Stream Manager and not Mod View which could be helpful to consolidate down to one location. Adding the option to see a live Viewer Count and Follower Count for instance such as in Stream Manager mode or having channel Quick Actions be brought over to Mod View for editors could save a lot of frustration when switching between the tabs to run ad breaks or organize raids at the end of stream.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mod View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. the option to "/marker [notes]" is only for editors, however sometimes the Mods would like to just drop a marker for the streamer or for the editors to go back to as a good point of ref for them.

For an example; "Start highlight here, end here"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Twitch platform has thousands of users who are underage kids. Based on that, hot tub streamers should be moved and separated to different domain ieg. twitch.adults.tv so that you will not get sued from promoting pedophilia on your website.
    Young adults think that hot tub streamers do soft **** and there is a paper thin line to pedophilia and it is ********* that Twitch allows this phenomena to continue on their website.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. There should be the ability for broadcasters to edit moderation history. Private blocked terms should not be visible to mods once the broadcaster unblocks them and there should be a way to delete or edit previous logs in mod history for the security and safety of the streamer. I have seen many other streamers with this problem who are now afraid to take on new mods because of the access they could potentially have to private information.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I've changed all if the allowed word and moderator settings but still cannot add that I am a ****** cancer survivor. I can write boobie cancer or b r e a s t cancer and I find this incredibly offensive, ridiculous, and frustrating

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Essentially this idea comes in three parts.

The first: Allow the streamer to specify for themselves whether their stream can be viewed by "guests" (someone not logged into Twitch).

The second: A user who has been banned should not simply be unable to view/participate in chat. They should not be allowed to view the stream whatsoever.

The last: User banned should be IP Banned from that stream. Meaning taking 30 seconds to make a new account to simply continue with the Stream Sniping/Harassment isn't so simple to do.

Stream Sniping for us Smaller Streamers is a terrible thing. I get…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. As title says, on a large 4k monitor the default font size can be just a little bit too small. Having the same options as chat font scaling would fix this issue.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hi, today I was at work and I have the right to go on any platform that is SFW when im free, so I often go on TWITCH.

The problem here is that I got a strike and almost lost my job because there is stream appearing at the front page featuring softcore **** (Obvious sexualisation while wearing as less as possible cloths).

I really like looking at streamers playing video games and also learning things, but your platform host NSFW content wich is weird for a gaming platform.
    I can't explain how frustrating being talk down by my employer…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community Guidelines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. i just discoverd that my friend follow boted me thats why i got so many followers but in the afiliated achievement it still with 806 followers and i only want to be legal! if you read this twitch support my channel is redfallout20 pls revise it!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I say you stop banning streamers because some random in their game said a slur that the twitch streamer was unable to stop them from saying.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I find it completely unacceptable that you are allowing disgusting usernames that disparage other individuals. Please fix this. How can words that are not even swear words be blocked but individuals can make user names or tell other individuals they are less then based on the color of there skin? Please put a filter in place!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Will Twitch Be Doing a Strikes Removal Program in the Future Like Say After So many Days the Strikes Fall off? the account? Would Something like this be possible in the future?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. so when I got ban form the channel and after few days later it doesn’t said who check ban request by one of the mod so I have to end up re type the unban request again

I want to know if the dev team can able to make that tell a person of mod that check my unban request from that channel so I want to make sure it wasn’t a streamer that check the ban request because I can’t tell who check that unban request message was it the mods or was it the streamer

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Since the mod view is generally a small player it would be nice to add a panel style extension to the mod view which can be dragged and dropped on to the mod view.

This would allow mods to use third party tools without having to open another browser tab. They can stay focused on chat and moderating without switching back and forth.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow Subscribers to quickly report abusive communities, Moderators, Streamers. Allow Subscribers to protect their mental health through blocking measures. Allow Subscribers to have a larger voice on platform as over 50% of the topics are related to employees and not the customers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community Guidelines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Hello,

"Tinkyypinky" Although the complaints of broadcasters who stream in from twerk or similar types of users are making no action on a complaint, according to Turkey's conditions I see that more flexible rules. Will there be a new update on the report and prohibition system? (Said by some of my friends and streamers).

For example, a personality, institution, organization, religion, language and race discrimination is made. Although such a situation, reporting is made for an operation turkey users. if possible, the rules on this subject makes it hard for you turkey?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Safety Transparency Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I wanted to edit the report I just made on a streamer. It would be nice to see your report or submission after it is submitted otherwise it feels like it just goes into a big void of space. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. listen this isnt an idea but more of a request could we stop and think maybe female streamers are just a bit too much for example itspinkie like why is she putting her mic on her privates so people can hear her **** and the fact shes partnered its shocking my channel is very small i get at least 3- 5 viewers and im a furry the lowest of the low the kind that people frown at when they see but i at least show some moral restraint when talking to my viewers i hate the fact that most women…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community Guidelines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Create a history of reports and violations in the dashboard! I think this is a good idea!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. you guys have allowed such animal abuse as to allow a creator to poison a cat in front of many people

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?