Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

414 results found

1. The ability to title trailers

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Trailer  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. As a streamer I stream Music and Video Games. And I do that on two different language to have it more complex.

It would be great, that with a profile selection or so, I could switch very fast between two different streaming setup so far as possible:
    - Stream Info (Title, Category, Audience, Tags, Language, etc.)
    - Language
    - Social links
    - Moderation (auto mod, etc.)
    - Emotes
    - Channel points (rewards & challenges)
    - Extensions
    - My pages like: About, Panels
    - Chat settings like rules
    - etc.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I understand and agree that affiliates and partners get perks and bonuses. Scheduling shouldn't be one of them. In order to get to that level, we are expected to build a community. To build a community it is immensely helpful to schedule our content. Not giving those of us that are trying to build a community those tools while giving it to people who have already built that community seems pointless. You're giving a basic community building tool to the people who have already built a community. Is this useful to them? Yes. Should this tool should be available to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. So with the schedule, we can only set the schedule for the current week, but we can view the schedule for weeks ahead, I think both need to be set to 3 weeks ahead of today, with maybe 2 weeks of history. This way a streamer can show what they have planned for the next few weeks, that would be awesome.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Number of characters in "Bio" is calculated wrong if you type in russian.
    For example this text with 232 symbols will be considered too long, even though the form tells that you may use up to 300 symbols:
    "Съешь ещё этих мягких французских булок, да выпей же чаю. Съешь ещё этих мягких французских булок, да выпей же чаю. Съешь ещё этих мягких французских булок, да выпей же чаю. Съешь ещё этих мягких французских булок, да выпей же чаю. "
    I assume, that code actually counts the amount of bytes in symbols, not symbols themselves.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In my job I have to work in shifts, which is why I will have very different streaming schedules. It would be great I it were possible to create different presets for the streaming schedule. For example I create three different presets for early shift (3pm to 9pm), late shift (10am to 1pm) and night shift (5pm to 8pm). When I have to work in early shift I only have to select the respective preset. This way it is possible to plan the streaming schedule a few weeks in advance without wasting a lot of time in the settings.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. While developing the program, I think that if the panel can open a window with a window pop-up rather than a new window, it will provide more options to the streamer.

I think it should be provided as a simple option.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Putting more options in the video/clips searches. So in addition to "Most viewed" maybe add a "Newest - Oldest" and vice versa sort function in videos. It would make it easier to go back and look for a clip/highlight/etc. Especially for mods.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We should be able to find clips by filtering Game(Category) per a specific streamer. For Example: I want to see "This Category" Clips from "This Streamer". But we cant. And More Filtering options would be good too (for length, for person who clipped etc.)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. There should be an overhaul on the design and layout of Panels in the about sections. It would be nice if we can snap them into a simple grid system. And to adjust the pixel dimensions of each image in the panel with simple numerical values instead of eyeballing shapes using the running ants select tool. Also, when it comes to uploading a Custom Image for your Profile Banner, we can do away with pixel recommendations if they aren't universal between different computers and monitor/window sizes. It would be nice to know what kind of assets will be blocking the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Cuando actualizo el banner y le doy a guardar no me lo guarda al nuevo banner,dejandome el generado por twitch no por que digamos confirma el guardado y ahi nomas pone como si no estaria guardado,agregando que desde celular si se puede ver el banneragregado por mi(este cumple con la condiones nesecarias)pero desde computadora no.Tambien queria consultar por que si me buscan en el buscador mi usuario no aparece

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Banner  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I like the new layout but now it seems a bit difficult to view my channel banner. Maybe make the notification icon and channel video thumbnail a bit smaller? Or allow us to adjust the size ourselves.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I love the Collections feature on Twitch... it lets me put categorize different vods into different playlists... but what the EFF is the point of this feature if we can't showcase it? I mean, it's there, but it's buried even more so with this new UI. Maybe collections isn't a high priority among all the other poorly integrated features, but I'd love for this to be worked out, otherwise there's no point in saving VODs to viewers that can't really peruse through them easily.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Love it! My only add on is if it was possible for the channel to default to the About section instead of the Home tab. It's not a big deal but would be awesome if we can choose which section would be the default in the channel.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Where you can see the channel trailer/past broadcast it would be cool to to have an option to display on the left and/or right a "summary" of your about and a condensed version of the schedule. That way the viewer can get a lot of quick info about who you are and when they can catch you!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I feel like it would be easier to find where to edit your bio if it were located somewhere besides in your Account Settings page (which took me a minute to find again).
    It might fit well under Preferences>Channel, where all of the other channel page settings seem to be located. Could even maybe be in both?

Thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Perhaps there could be a feature implemented where you are able to not only optimize your panel boxes when chat is open, but also have a separate profile for when it is closed instead of it looking clean on one format, but not the other. I feel that it would make all channels look just a bit cleaner due to the fact that the panels won't rearrange themselves and look nice one moment, then jumbled the next.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. One handy feature that would help new streamers would be an "add to auto-host list" button. This would allow users to add other channels to their lists without having to copy and paste their name or search them. This way, new streamers looking to build up their list can search for channels that stream similar content and add them without having to navigate back to the setting panel every time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When searching for a streamer's particular past broadcasts, it would help to have categories for each particular game (similar to how it is on the "browse" section), makeable playlists to watch later, and exact date of upload (instead of "1 month ago", "1 year ago". etc.). This would make things much easier for those of us who do not always watch live and like to watch particular games by particular streamers.

For example: I wanted to watch a Persona 5 stream (which is usually 100-200 hrs) from 2 years ago. I tried to manually search and got only 10 results…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hey Twitch,

Lately I've seen that my Bot now has access to the upcoming new channel design. It looks very good (better than I thought) BUT I have suggestion for you guys:

Please overthink how the "currently streamed game" is getting displayed. In the upcoming new design it's so unpopular and small placed down below the username it's "nearly invisible". In the current (old) design it had a cover image and was placed perfectly below the player. That was a great spot!

Please please overthink the positioning or at least make it more visible (e.g. give it back a cover…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?