• Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. As I go live, I post to multiple of my social media account and I see in analytics that some people use those links however I am never quite sure where they have come from so what I am proposing is allow us to create campaign URL's, this can be as simple as just giving us one variable to store a string in and then creating a section that breaks down how people enter stream via link.

I would like this feature as it would show me what places are effective and what messages are too as I sometimes tailor…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I think it would be nice to know which streamer support me the most, I didn't find a add on or a analytic on this on my dashboard or anywhere else tbh.

so I wrote every raid down to have a list, which can be you know a lot of work. maybe you wanna look into this and maybe you have a solution for this.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bence kanal için gayet güzel bir detay oluyordu ufak tefek zararsız kanal hakkın da bilgi veren bir detaydı ve bir çok yayıncı için önemli bir amaç olabilir o toplam izlenme sayısı umarım geri getirilir ki getirilmesi lazım belki de bir çok yayıncının yayın yapma amaçlarından biri de o toplam izlenme sayısı bile olabilir ki ona bakıp motive olan hedef belirleyip hırs yapan da olabilir ki onlar dan birisi de benim umarım toplam izlenme sayısı geri gelir ki gelmesi lazım

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It would be cool if twitch provided their streamers with statistics regarding the viewers, a spread of what devices, and resolutions people watch from. Often a layout of a stream, should be optimized for the viewers (It hard to see small text on a phone)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It is not possible to know how much we will receive, and how much we have already received. As the estimate is not accurate, it is impossible to know how much to receive. Please improve this, a simple table made in excel can enhance the feature with data already received and in progress. I'm sure many streamers have come here to ask for this.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I would like to see one number for the average viewers from 11pm to 3am streaming. Instead, analytics breaks this up into 2 streams, and it makes the number alot lower for the early part ( 1130 to 1259, or whenever it cuts off.) and still not the correct number for the later part of my stream.. Let me know if you would like to see a screenshot of this.. I have these partial streams with very low count.. just because of the time of day i stream.. My one stream is broken up into two streams for reporting.. I…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. A ver, no entiendo porque cada x tiempo me quitan dinero de mis analiticas en twitch, si ya me estan quitando la mitad por cada suscripción, donación de bits y anuncios.. Quiero una respuesta !

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Hello, to need report ads in my dashboarda, and need report ads&money.

Report of how many advertisements and corresponding money.
    I have 3300 views how many tokens are there?
    How much does a token correspond to in money?
    Get your tokens paid without being affiliated with a bank check.
    It's possible??

This tip entices more people to streamer

Best regard

Yattamanne

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Small channels with few followers and few views should be recommended in the "Recommended" section of Twitch, in order to make those channels grow in their statistics to support the minority that has few views; this with certain requirements, such as those described to reach the affiliate or partner, this because not all channels will want to grow, and to have more control over this suggestion and its possible implementation. Users will be notified by email that they have been chosen for a "Referral Program", which they only have to accept in order for their channel to be widely recommended,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Would love to see my streams without 5-20 second delays. It's hard to be interactive with my viewers when I have to wait for them to type something and they have to wait 5-20 seconds for my response. Would love to see Faster Than Light stream hit Twitch. If mixer could do it I'm sure you can too. I'm sorry but I'm a ex-mixer streamer and their FTL was great to have. I miss it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. my viewcount always says 0 even after being raided and hosted, plz fix

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Apart from being able to select streams by view count, high to low and vice versa, why not make a different category for smaller streamers in games to separate from bigger streamers, allowing the smaller streamers to watch among themselves and build up their audience without having to compete for spotlight from bigger viewer capture-ers.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I think you might want to add a little more info on how to achieve a consistent average viewers number... this so far has been very difficult for me as I stream for 8-10 hours at a time but I am just starting out. My community doesn't want to stay for my whole stream, but they do stay for an hour or two... what can a new creator do to keep viewers cycling in as others leave to deal with life stuff.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. For an example all of the YouTuber out there own of the "Recent views in the last 48 hours thing" You should add this this way we know when our viewers are online. The same thing goes for impressions. You shout show when on of our videos were shown. Again see we can see when our viewer online. This way our stream is better!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stream counter is not behaving as it should. My Moderators both being in chat should make that count a solid 2, not a 1. And I've sat in a discord with 4 different people who all had my stream open and the number said 2.

I'm frustrated, because I need income from twitch in order to help pay for my cat's surgery. I stream almost as much as I work. I watch my numbers seemingly change to be lower than they actually are.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. would be better if the stats on twitch main page matched the stream summary as well gets confusing to keep up with at times.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make a section on twitch that promotes a lot of small streamers. It gives us small streamers more hope to be noticed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Change the algorithm so it allows for more people to easily find smaller streamers. The big guys have such a grip on the platform its sickening.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?