Creator Dashboard

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Implementing comments, like, and dislike buttons on VODs, along with adjusting your algorithm will allow smaller streamers (and everyone, really) to grow.

Right now, channels only grow if they have large numbers of viewers and people chatting. This is not at all condusive to newer and smaller streamers as there is simply no way to grow without a massive amount of work outside of Twitch.

Implementing comments and like and dislike buttons on past broadcasts and counting those likes and dislikes and comments in your algorithm will allow streamers to grow and expand their reach.

More growth on smaller streamers…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. On the dashboard, you can hide the viewer count which is nice, but the label still updates to say "Viewer" when there is exactly 1 which defeats some of the purpose of hiding viewer counts for smaller streamers. Could this be changed to show "Viewer(s)" or even just "Viewers" when the actual value is hidden. I assume the same is true of other analytics but viewer count is likely the most hidden.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Would love to know where my viewers are located to help schedule the best time for optimal views. Viewers can be from all over the world and their best time all differs. Just City, Country would be sufficient.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. As a streamer who is attempting to find a streaming category that works for me and is home to me, being able to see the categories that my pre-existing audience watch is a great feature. However I'd like to be able to see all of them. At the moment, my "categories my viewers like to watch" section is made up 63% of the "other" category and I would really love to see more of the categories listed in this. I understand all categories can't be shown due to the fact there will be hundreds with only 1 or less than…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Şuanda 63 takıpçim ve aylık 33 saat yayınım var ama ortlama 1.9 ızleyici ortalama oldugu için görev tamamlanmıyor. Şuda bir gerçek iştirak yolunu 1.1 ortalama için vermıyorsanız kanalımı nasıl büyütcem bukadar saat yayın ıcın bır incelik yapıp iştirak yapnınızı ıstıyorum.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It is like where your viewers, subs, and followers can chat with each other and your self.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It would be very useful if the downloadable subscriber list included who gifted the subscription (if anyone), the term length (for multi-month gifts and purchases), and the calculated end date of that particular subscription (taking into account that length). This would allow broadcasters to better understand exactly where their revenue is coming from as well as better understand their subscriber base. The missing information can be gleaned from the Activity Feed or IRC, but it's a bit annoying.

Adding the data to the "Get Broadcaster Subscriptions" API (at https://dev.twitch.tv/docs/api/reference#get-broadcaster-subscriptions) would also be useful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Can you add a trendline to the Channel Analytics graphs? That way in addition to seeing the raw stream to stream data we can see that overall trend for that 30 day period as well?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. me refiero cunado apagas tu celular y estas streameando desde tu consola y te ayudas con tu celular para leer el chat, en ocasiones apago el celular para poderlo cargar y no avisa cuando una persona nueva me sigue y quiero que me notifique para poder recibirlo en el stream

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. like if they have at least have 2 viewers they appear on at least 5 peoples recommended and have the base settings more jumbled not have high to low or low to high but more of 2 big streamers with a lot of views and then 2 or 3 small streamers with a lot less views ide make it easier for people to grow themselves and their community

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. UNBAN EVELONE192 !!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Que nos ayude a posicionarnos en medio de los streamer grandes, asi la gente nos conoce

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. i dont grow and im struggling to keep on streaming

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. tengo un problema hace unos dias el just chatting para explorar ya no me deja ordenar por orden de espectadores ascendiendo, no se que debo hacer , tan solo me deja ordenar por recomendado para ti y espectadores descendiendo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Buenas, No es sujerencia pero si pregunta. Se resuscribieron a mi canal, esta en la grabacion y todo, pero en el resumen del canal no sale, espere 2 dias y aun no aparece, tampoco en la parte de monetizado, como si nunca lo hubiera echo.

Alguien puede tener idea de porque pasa esto? o a donde deberia reclamar?.

Gracias de ante mano

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. if you are a small streamer you should be able to see who is watching you in real time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?