Creator Dashboard

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Twitch should give a huge update to twitch, to help fix some bugs im noticing like people that have followed me but the follow does not count. Like when i go into followers list I see their name but it doesn't count towards my channel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Not sure where to obtain help because there is no "report" button on my video after stream. I am trying to reach affiliate and it is not recording my views properly. It has been like this for 2 weeks. Not sure if this is because of OBS or Twitch. I would truly appreciate your support on this.
    Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I LOVW YOU

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It would be great if Twitch gives a chance to small starting streamers get famous.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would like to have the possibility to see on what devices my stream was watched. It would be intresting to know, espacially for small streams if their stream was watched on a PC (which would for example tell you, that the user was watching the stream attentive) or on a tv / mobile device (maybe indicates, that the stream was watched incidentally). It would show small streams how intresting the stream is

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Desde hace 4 días no me salían las ganancias por anuncios y el día de hoy me salieron las ganancias de ayer. Quiero saber que pasa con las ganancias de los 4 días anteriores si a mis seguidores les salieron muchos anuncios. No creo que twitch quiera quitarme esos pocos dólares ya que tiene millones de dólares. Así que por favor arreglen eso y devuelvan el dinero qu cuesta trabajo conseguir

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. With this being real-time, little streamers can appreciate such viewers, and can really, help with interactions between the viewer and streamer, which can gain some type of popularity, especially with doing giveaways and such.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. i am not getting view what i do

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Eh notado que hay diferencia entre el resumen de trasmisión y el análisis de canal, en este ultimo me marca menor media de espectadores y menos horas trasmitidas, ¿alguien sabe porque? o ¿si tiene solución?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When i look at my analytics dashboard it says i have 38 followers.
    But when i go to my channel and look it says 34.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hace dos días que no me salen los ingresos por anuncios en mis analíticas, pensé que era cuestión de esperar al sistemas pero ya hoy es el día 3 y nada que salen mis ingresos por anuncios de los últimos 3 días y mis seguidores avisa cuando les sale anuncio, entonces quiero saber que pasa, si me sacaron del afiliado o si estoy baneado de algo y si es así entonces nose para que siguen saliendo anuncios en mis directos si no los piensan pagar

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. In the past, the Channel Analytics page separated stats based on streams. This meant that if a stream occurred in the morning and later in the evening, two separate bar graphs would appear that individually show the stats per stream. Recently, there was a change to combine this data. I am proposing the change is reverted.

I am aware the Stream Summary provides this breakdown, however the stats are rounded and a few are missing (Such as Viewer Watch Time). I am hoping the prior change is reverted or the Stream Summary is updated to provide the same stats as…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. my channel analytics is a few days that no longer works D:

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Consiglierei di aggiungere nelle Dashboard la possibilità di vedere i pagamenti in sospeso attesi,sarà molto utile per gli affiliati che non arrivano ogni mese 100$ e quindi non sanno quanti soldi gli mancano ancora per ricevere il pagamento.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. yayın yapıyorum fakat, izleyiciler ayarlayamıyor kalitesini. interneti kötü olan izleyiciler var fakat tiwitch de video kalitesi ayarlanmıyor. kaliteli yayıncılar değil herkes bu özelliği kulanabilmeli

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Suggestions for stream duration to maximize viewer retention when a trend of good viewership happens! For streamers who want to reach greater heights, they want the best possible advice as to how they can get out of a rut such as low viewership averages.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I would love to know how my channel is doing compared to other channels with my size audience. this could include:

Average Views each stream compared to other streams of other channels
    Follower rate per day/week/month in comparison to other channels.
    Audience retention rate.
    minutes watched per day/week/month.
    Chat messages.

more can be included but these are ideas of the top of my head that i would be interested in seeing :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ребят , очень дизморалит когда стримишь неделю , две , три , а к тебе ни 1 нового гостя не заходит . можно как либо показывать контент новичков?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Events that populate data on the dashboard like subs, followers, etc. are stored in UTC time but the dashboard itself is done in the users local time, so if I am in UTC -3, I have to wait 3 hours past midnight to view up to date analytics for a channel. It would be great to have the two more streamlined so we can view up to date analytics based on the date we are selecting, not from UTC time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Due to the fact that statistics of repetitions are recorded, it is very difficult to statistics online on streams

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?