Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1273 results found

1. We can edit our live streames in twitch

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The current "recently streamed categories" section appears to only take a couple of weeks into account. Since it's easy for us to show/hide these categories in our channel settings, it would be nice to expand this time period to showcase some additional games. Maybe a couple of months would be a good window. This section of the new profile pages feels pretty empty when there are only 2 or 3 games listed.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bence kanal için gayet güzel bir detay oluyordu ufak tefek zararsız kanal hakkın da bilgi veren bir detaydı ve bir çok yayıncı için önemli bir amaç olabilir o toplam izlenme sayısı umarım geri getirilir ki getirilmesi lazım belki de bir çok yayıncının yayın yapma amaçlarından biri de o toplam izlenme sayısı bile olabilir ki ona bakıp motive olan hedef belirleyip hırs yapan da olabilir ki onlar dan birisi de benim umarım toplam izlenme sayısı geri gelir ki gelmesi lazım

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The problem with the affiliate rank is the fact that if you have a 1-week break, your viewership drops for that month and you quickly lose average viewership.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Something about the new Video Producer page is extremely resource-intensive in Chrome. The lag is pretty awful.

Looking at Windows Task Manager, I've seen it start out using over 200,000 KB of memory. Scrolling up and down the page, I've seen it hit 600,000 KB. And after creating Highlights, I've seen it reach over 2,000,000 KB of memory!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The options in the left side drop down should allow you to open them in a new tab (as they used to). Just because I want to look at clips doesn't mean I want to navigate completely away from my dashboard.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Instead of having to get all your Twitch followers/subscribers to follow you on Twitch, Instagram, Discord, etc, what if there was a way to send a message to all directly from Twitch? Like you send a message and they get notified via email "Hey, sorry guys, but I won't be streaming today as my cat peed on my keyboard"?

I'm a small streamer and would benefit from this, and the bigger the streamer, the more useful this would be.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. During charity/marathon streams there are many people involved. In chat they want to show that they belong to the organisers or hosts (examples) for the stream. The way they do it is by getting a modsword. But this has a risk for rouge mods. My suggestion is to add roles for charity/marathon streams like "Organiser", "Host" and maybe even "attendee". These roles will have a badge but less/other permissions.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Recently, the alerts through Twitch's built-in function haven't been working for me when the Text to Speech feature is enabled. Once the feature is disabled, the alerts come through again. With third-party alerts, it works without any issues.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I use the platform's analytics feature a lot and, I have to say, I really appreciate the quantity and quality of the data available. I regularly use this information to build my own customized monitoring dashboards, which are essential for my work as a streamer and for the channels I work on.

However, I would like to highlight one area for improvement that I believe is fundamental. As I browse through the logs and analytics provided, I notice the absence of a crucial metric: the category of the games I stream. Although the platform records which games are set up…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow streamer to cancel a stream towards a watch streak, since sometimes streams crash on open and it cancels the watch streak. I have someone who had a 15-streak and now back to 1 because I had a malfunctioning stream last night.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. no me permite activar los bits sale "Se produjo un error al activar los Bits. Inténtalo más tarde o ponte en contacto con el servicio de asistencia."

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I used to people to click on every profile in my activity feed. To see how long they've been following or subbed etc and now I can't click on any profile in my activity. Please fix this. I'm on the latest version of chrome and using the lastest of win 10

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Disabled users often don't have the opportunity to work as hard or long hours as their abled bodied counterparts. We often also have other expenses that healthy streamers don't. Like medications, therapies and treatment. Government aid has been shown in the media to not be sufficient and when streaming can make it possible, I want to draw your attention to how golden this is for not only me but for every disabled user on the platform. Please take this into consideration.
    Sincerely Ailin

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Revenue  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We have another update regarding Twitch’s Alerts. Now, you can set up integrations with Streamlabs, Throne, Crowd Control, and StreamElements, to bring select third-party events they provide to your Activity Feed to help you recognize all the additional ways your community supports your channel (such as through tipping, merch purchases, etc.).

Help highlight your community’s contributions and celebrate them all in one place, with your own flair by tapping into the customization options for your Alerts in the Creator Dashboard.

This is just the beginning! We'd love to hear what other third party streaming tools you'd like deeper Twitch integrations…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Following - https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/alerts-by-twitch-faq?language=en_US#faqs

"If you believe you received this message in error – for example, because you believe our system mistakenly identified copyrighted audio or you have the rights to upload and include the identified copyrighted audio in your streams and archives – please let us know via UserVoice."

I tried uploading and using a sound which has permission from the owner of the sound to be used.

One file had permission like this - "
    Creative Commons 0 You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the sound, even for commercial purposes, all without the need of asking permission to…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Something has changed within the past week 11/5/2023. Usually we see red bars where the audio is muted when we're looking at our unpublished videos in the content section.

Now it's missing and only says that it's muted, but the red indicator is gone so we can't see at a glance how much is muted and where.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. FORM DAC7 doesnt work correctly. When i try to put my VAT number there, that form report me is incorrect. Czech Republic

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Imagine the greatness we could all achieve if Twitch allowed an option to completely remove all and any adds from someone's stream. All around great improvement and a better experience for both the streamer and the viewer. Viewers didn't see the great action that was happening in game because it was cut off by an add well, not anymore.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?