Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Poder hacer que los canales con pocos viewers puedan estar entre las primeras posiciones de las sugerencias para darle a todos la posibilidad de crecer porque si los que recien empezamos tenemos que estar siempre por debajo de los gigantes de twitch, se hace imposible... no se es mi opinion

4,331 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

249 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey all!

The initial feedback on this post is great and definitely something we want to hear about from the community! But because the comments are no longer feedback focused we are going to be closing this thread to comments. You will still be able to vote for this tho so please keep voting if you agree with this feedback.

Thanks!

2. PayPal is finally available in Ukraine.
    As Ukrainian streamer I would like to use it as a payout method. Please add Paypal payout method for Ukraine.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Emote prefix helps creators (even at affiliate level) optimize their brand and ideas on Twitch. The prefix should include the first 3 letters of your username, not 6. Let the small streamers expand their branding to help them gain more exposure.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make it so that your followers can active an improvement - once every fortnight they can active a twelve-hour buff that puts you near the top of your category, but only if you don't have affiliate

1,520 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

183 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make it easier for Affiliates/Partners to change a simple setting like there address so they don't have to go through the process of Offboarding there accounts to then onboard there account and have issues with getting there Affiliate/Partner status back just because of an address change.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Is it possible for Korea to change the settlement amount to 50 dollars someday? Also, what is going on with the payment method?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. several people I speak to during streams are having the same issue, we have 5+viewers but only showing as 1 or 2 making it harder to hit affiliate average of 3, this should either be fixed or taken out of the affiliate system, help smaller streamers to create a small fan base. we stream everyday putting the hours up but the view count down as the stats are incorrect making it impossible to hit what's asked on average.

543 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

131 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Personally, i do not have a mobile phone by choice. I have no need for it, so i'm not going to waste money paying for it each month. Therefor, i don't have a way to verify my login even though i have the authy app, 2fa enabled, and i'm affiliate. They have my tax information, but they won't "verify" me.

The best thing i could think of is if a user has received payouts, give them the same status as if they had a phone. I know a lot of users who stream, but don't have a phone to verify…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. if the emote prefix is going to auto generated then it would be helpful if there's a guideline to the format in which it might be generated like "6 characters which will include at least first 4 letters of username" or something like that so that we can get a simple and more apt prefix. This will give smaller streamers more suitable emote names which will boost emote usage and overall improve the viewer experience and help streamers in improving their streams and in reaching the partner status. Its a win-win situation for both Twitch and its streamers.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Olá!

Qual o prazo para liberação de um emote? Os meus estão pendentes há mais de uma semana e estou sendo constantemente cobrada pelos seguidores.

Fico no aguardo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. During onboarding Payout setup should be Optional.

Payout verification often takes time, up to a few days, during which new Affiliates cannot set up their new features and tools.
    If all new affiliates defaulted to a "Hold Payout" schema, and then after onboarding could setup payout, even if that step takes days they can still be using channel points etc. during that time.

Also if there are any problems with payout verification, the worst thing that happens is Twitch gets to hold that money (interest!) until the Payout is cleared normally.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. .... den prozentuellen abzug bei den affiliates reduziert! Die Abzüge schmälern die einnahmen gewaltig !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In many countries, Paypal is not usually used to buy or pay for things, even if you have money there, you can't use it. So I would like Twitch to add this new payment method that turns out to be much more accessible for small creators or Latin American creators who may not have a bank account either. The form would be the same, collect the 100 dollars and that these are deposited in MercadoPago, although it will surely be transferred to the corresponding currency of each country. I think this proposal would help several people.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Queria saber si los afiliados tambien van a tener el programa de incentivos por anuncios ?gracias por responder

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It's extremely difficult to line up gifted T3 subs when the viewers most likely to make good use of them are already paid T1 subs or most likely to get a gifted sub from being active in chat. Getting a T3 should ALWAYS be a fun option instead of a scheduling/timing worry.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. llevo dos días esperando a que me cambien las estadísticas de los logros y no me han cambiado ya que en algunas ya tengo lo necesario pero no cambia

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hi, I've recently reached 50 followers, but they don't give me the affiliate achievement. So I don't know if this bug is or is a programming error or something similar.

A greeting. LukyGame7_

Hola, recientemente he llegado a 50 seguidores, pero no me dan el logro afiliado. Entonces no se si esque esta bug o es un error de programacion o algo parecido.

Un saludo. LukyGame7_

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I hit affiliate and was taking off, but then life happened and now I can't stream as much (many friends in the same boat). We want to be able to stream when we can, without the added pressure of people subbing or gifting subs. When people pay to see our content for a whole month, and we don't know when we're streaming again next, it makes us feel obligated to stream more.

Receiving bits, having channel points, and having emotes is still something that would be nice to keep, but at least letting us turn off subs as we please…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Impossible to remember and find the earnings section or anything else when I'm trying to find it. Needless complex and bumbling.
    Please rework the entire UI so you can return to your channel easily no matter what page you're on.
    Also add a search function to easily find the pages you're looking for.
    I can't find my dashboard unless I dig hard for it and I've been using twitch for years.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I've reached all of my treatments and each step of the way for example once I got my 50 followers it took about three days for twitch to recognize that I have 50 followers in the creator dashboard in addition to that having multiple people in the trap room I've exceeded the expectation of twitch I just wish it was a little bit more up-to-date or current when you achieve your criteria t

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?